War on women

• 2 weeks later...

I’m not a fan of the whole trans in woman’s sports thing I don’t see how you can possibly not have a physical advantage off testosterone production

To me, the obvious answer is to set up a third division and let trans compete against trans. I don’t know how economically feasible that is but men that now declare as women compete against women who were born women just seems wrong to me.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I’m not a fan of the whole trans in woman’s sports thing I don’t see how you can possibly not have a physical advantage off testosterone production

To me, the obvious answer is to set up a third division and let trans compete against trans. I don’t know how economically feasible that is but men that now declare as women compete against women who were born women just seems wrong to me.

You'd need 4 divisions.  The women turning into men could not campaign the men turning into women.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Agreed…

The solution has always been an easy one…However, the agenda of the Trans activists is to get society to accept biological males as females…

Therefore, because the simple, logical solution does not promote the agenda, the Trans activists will fight against it…

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Agreed…

The solution has always been an easy one…However, the agenda of the Trans activists is to get society to accept biological males as females…

Therefore, because the simple, logical solution does not promote the agenda, the Trans activists will fight against it…

I am an independent, but left leaning, and I have admitted that, but I don’t think I’ll ever be able to agree with these type of things

Are allowed to exist. That is the right the whole thing with sports is just a bridge too far.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

You'd need 4 divisions.  The women turning into men could not campaign the men turning into women.

That would be the easy solution . Just like giving every body a trophy so no bodies feelings get hurt .

But here's something that we all could do just say Hell No that's not the way it is in real life ! We just need a society that has a set of balls and use common sense/facts & stand up and say No that's not the way things are . You can't just imagine this to be & it's will be so even though in their mind it's perfect .

Then if they still insist & that is what they still want to do let them go and make their own division like you said and compete against those that think the same way and let the biological men and woman compete against other biological men & women as it has been FOR EVER ...

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Because he has no balls  !!!!! And doesn't want to lose any votes or hurt any ones feelings by using facts to back up a decision .

• Thank you (+1) 2

20 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

The solution is simple. A female division and an "Open" division where everyone can compete except that it will likely be 99.99% male

On 12/28/2023 at 1:43 PM, KDIGGZ said:

The solution is simple. A female division and an "Open" division where everyone can compete except that it will likely be 99.99% male

It would but that won't be good enough for them !

The entire reason for some of these Men to compete against women is so they can win because they can't beat men so it will be just like the bathroom thing and they will continue to complain how it's unfair because of their individual feelings/beliefs . 

Do we see women that are transitioning to men that are trying to compete against men (and if so why aren't they raging about their lack of success) this is a more one sided attempt for men to compete in the women's sports because they know they can dominate & be more noticed by their records .

Lets put this rule into place, the only people that can compete in women's sports are those that can or have the internal reproductive organs to produce children & to all others if you don't it sucks to be you !! 

Edited by T master

The Left, like their successful banning of the use of Merry Christmas, the terms ‘pregnant women’ or ‘breast feeding’ will be stricken from their lexicon.

The proper term they want used is ‘pregnant people’ and ‘chest feeding’. 

How soon before they demand books no longer be able to use the word woman? Yeah, it has gotten that ridiculous.

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

The Left, like their successful banning of the use of Merry Christmas, the terms ‘pregnant women’ or ‘breast feeding’ will be stricken from their lexicon.

The proper term they want used is ‘pregnant people’ and ‘chest feeding’. 

How soon before they demand books no longer be able to use the word woman? Yeah, it has gotten that ridiculous.

Merry Christmas 

• Haha (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

We are witnessing a multi faceted system of racist/sexist being pushed.

Hey @BillStime  this is where the systemic oppression is happening 

They only care about women in so far as they're allowed to kill their babies...

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

They only care about women in so far as they're allowed to kill their babies...

You only care about things you're told to care about.

WHO THE F#$K CARES IF AN INSTAGRAM PAGE POSTED AN IMAGE OF A TRANSGENDER PERSON. NO BODY WAS KILLED OR F'N REPLACED YOU IDIOTS.

Pathetic simps.

Nothing but hate.

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Billstime seems upset this morning. Lol

It's always angry. 

But then again.  Imagine being it.  Ugh. 

Oh, precious, I'm not upset. I'm laughing my ass off at you pathetic simps.

But I get it - you need ANYTHING to distract from your TDS. 

After all - your boy having to pay EJC $83M for defamation is pretty bad for the leading CULT presidential candidate.

giphy.gif

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This dude ∆∆∆∆ has folders/binders of black men and Donald Trump on his device.  Does nothing. But parrot the msm and call every narrative outside of it, insults. 

Nothing more, nothing. Less.  Ever.  Same script. All night and all day. 

Iconic Female Surfer Booted in Favor of Fake Woman

DAVID STROM 

Unbelievable. Freaking insane.

Bethany Hamilton is an icon not just for being talented, but for being a survivor and a role model for young girls and anybody who has faced what seemed to be an insurmountable challenge. She had her arm taken off by a shark, and was back to surfing in a month and has been competing for decades since.

What brand wouldn’t want to be tied at the hip to her? She is a star athlete, has a tremendous and inspiring story, is mind-bogglingly famous, and well-loved.

Rip Curl, that’s who. Because Bethany thinks that women’s sports should be for women. And that makes her Nazi-adjacent, apparently.

So, who did Rip Curl replace Hamilton with as one of their icons? Sasha Lowerson, a female-identifying man who is now allowed to compete against women because the powers that be decided to go completely woke.

Rip Curl’s decision seems to be costing them a lot of goodwill, and they are facing what appears to be a mounting Bud Light-style backlash. If there is any justice in the world, it will be much worse than that because Bud Light only insulted its customers–Rip Curl lashed out at somebody who represented them for decades because they wanted to virtue signal.

{snip}

I can’t stress enough how much worse this is than the Bud Light fiasco, in my eyes. Bud Light was merely insulting its customers by making fun of them and their values. They deserved to get smacked down because they were disrespecting their customers.

Rip Curl, though, is taking aim at fundamental values that strike much deeper than a demographic. Hamilton represents grit, determination, skill, and aspiration to achieve; Sasha Lowerson represents the opposite: a sad, pathetic and deluded man pushing women out of their spaces to steal their glory.

Lowerson isn’t living his truth; he is stealing the truth of others who have so much more to give. He is a pathetic and self-indulgent figure, and Rip Curl elevated him over a truly great woman.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/01/30/infuriating-iconic-female-surfer-booted-in-favor-of-fake-woman-n608446

• Like (+1) 2

On 1/28/2024 at 3:17 PM, aristocrat said:

Are we really going to go down the path?

The conservative Supreme Court has taken away the right to abortion on women who have been raped

All this chatter back-and-forth means nothing at the ballot box. The women are going to remember that right wing  trying to take the rights