Around the NFL, Dec. 10 & 11, Week 14 of 18.

Ridgewaycynic2013

Ridley and TLaw just had a Josh Gabe style miscommunication resulting in an INT.  I wonder if TLaw will be endlessly roasted by the national media for being a turnover machine.

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

It knocks down a team that has a tie breaker with us but it won't really matter if the Colts are still there.

Bottom line is we still have to run the table.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

Ridley and TLaw just had a Josh Gabe style miscommunication resulting in an INT.  I wonder if TLaw will be endlessly roasted by the national media for being a turnover machine.

No, because there are no draft night hot takes about Lawrence because he won in college.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

Depends on what website playoff calculator you believe.  NYT says Bengals, Bills website says Colts.

It doesn't matter. If the Bills win out, they'll get in. If they drop a game, they probably won't (I think that the Bills lose today and to Dallas next week). So they probably won't. I've come to terms with this. Can't lose that game in NE or against the Broncos, but the season probably ended on that 💩 turf in London.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.