Week 13, who Bills fans should want to lose around the NFL

Chaos

4 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Bills are 'in the hunt'!

Many other teams in their tree stands, Bills still back at the lodge waiting for 'Cookie' to pack a couple of PB&J sammiches. 🤨

Also, their hunting guide cannot decide if it's better to load the rifle, then climb up to the tree stand, or climb first, then load. 🤔 Maybe a time out is in order.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Yes you want the Broncos to lose. After that the next 2 most likely teams we can hurdle would be the Colts & Texans. These are the 3 teams we need to collapse. 

If you assume the Broncos and Texans are equally likely to lose games after this weekend, a Bills fan would definitely want to root for the Broncos.  Personally I think the Broncos are an illusion and the Texans are on the rise, so I think the Broncos are more likely to lose after this weekend. But at least someone will lose this game. 

1 minute ago, Chaos said:

If you assume the Broncos and Texans are equally likely to lose games after this weekend, a Bills fan would definitely want to root for the Broncos.  Personally I think the Broncos are an illusion and the Texans are on the rise, so I think the Broncos are more likely to lose after this weekend. But at least someone will lose this game. 

Incorrect - Broncos need to lose. They have the head-to-head over us so a win  by them puts us back 1.5 games from them. Go Texans! One week at a time.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Dillenger4 said:

Incorrect - Broncos need to lose. They have the head-to-head over us so a win  by them puts us back 1.5 games from them. Go Texans! One week at a time.

If you read my previous post, I am most definitely making estimates about future weeks. Because those count too. Since I won't be suiting up for today's games, there is really no reason not to look ahead. 

10 minutes ago, Chaos said:

If you read my previous post, I am most definitely making estimates about future weeks. Because those count too. Since I won't be suiting up for today's games, there is really no reason not to look ahead. 

10 minutes ago, Chaos said:

One game at a time. Future weeks are next week - today is all that matters. You sound like McD. So future weeks allow us to want DEnver to win today?? If Denver wins we are in a pretty big hole buddy. 5 Games left for us and that would put us back 1.5 games (so basically 2) behind them alone. 

Game of the week has to be the Jets at Falcons right? 😁

Regardless of today, I see the Broncos losing at least 2 more games whereas the Texans could possibly win out with their remaining schedule.

Would be great if the Cardinals could win today!  I could definitely see the Browns and Colts losing today on the road.

15 hours ago, RiotAct said:

meh… that sucked but it’s usually a house of horrors when we play the Jaguars anyway.

Even with the injuries to Jones and Milano that game… we take care of business against Zach Freakin’ Wilson week 1 and Mac Freakin’’ Jones a couple weeks after Goodell’s Fantastic Experiment, we’re 8-4 and talking about the #1 seed in the AFC instead of running permutations to even get into the dance in the first place.

two worst words in English language-- "What if"

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.