Week 13 Rooting Interests

transplantbillsfan

4 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I'd just like to point out that ALMOST everything went our way today as far as the Wildcard contenders go.

Cleveland, Pittsburgh and Denver all lost.

Indy came back to win, unfortunately. But I think they also demonstrated they can lose a game to an "inferior" opponent fairly easily.

Let’s hope I’m worried about them and Denver 

3 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Obviously we’re wanted the commandeers to win today, but the fish have a real shot of getting to the Super Bowl. If they get home field, I could see it happening sadly 

I think Miami has the least favorable "home-field advantage" in the league. Whomever they are playing, it is always about 50/50 fans between them and the other team.

• Agree 1

On 12/4/2023 at 3:12 AM, CSBill said:

I think Miami has the least favorable "home-field advantage" in the league. Whomever they are playing, it is always about 50/50 fans between them and the other team.

I think the Raiders have a comparable weak home field advantage to the Dolphins since Las Vegas is also a destination location.   

Edited by longtimebillsfan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I doubt we get help from the Jets next week who are home to the Texans. I was at MetLife yesterday watching the clown show known as Jets football. This has to be the worst offense they have ever had. That is saying something given their history.

4 hours ago, CSBill said:

Probably true. The bye week and playing the lowest seed afterwards is a huge help to get into the afc championship 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.