We're Going To The Playoffs. (edit: Updated - Super Bowl)

Doc Brown

20 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Zero percent?

Did you watch Josh Allen play these last 2 weeks?  Anything is possible when he's playing like that.

I sure did. I watched him continue to make the same mistakes he's been making his entire career. I'm assuming other coaches saw it too. If the Jets had a top QB, we lose that game too.

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Negan said:

It's going to be sad watching wildcard weekend without the Bills this year... Should woulda coulda...

yep. you can't ***** up as many times as the Bills have and expect to make the playoffs. they made their bed and they'll be laying in it during the playoffs. Really ***** dissapointing especially when you consider to current crop of qbs that are in a playoff spot while Josh is on the sidelines.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

I sure did. I watched him continue to make the same mistakes he's been making his entire career. I'm assuming other coaches saw it too. If the Jets had a top QB, we lose that game too.

He made basically 1 big mistake in the span of 2 games and 146 plays with that interception he threw to Bradbury.  That's it.

Other than that play, he was spectacular.  Are you trolling us?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 11/27/2023 at 1:10 AM, Doc Brown said:

Mark it down right now.  This team is going to the playoffs.  We're going to run the table and finish 11-6.  Too much adversity has hit this team over the last four years for it not to happen.  The negativity they'll hear the next two weeks will spring this team like it did in 2021 in a very similar game in Tampa.  It's always darkest before the dawn.

Do you watch Bills games?

41 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Huh?

The Jets game wasn't close.  Allen carried the team against Philly.

Other than that, great post.

Edited by Success
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 11/27/2023 at 12:10 AM, Doc Brown said:

Mark it down right now.  This team is going to the playoffs.  We're going to run the table and finish 11-6.  Too much adversity has hit this team over the last four years for it not to happen.  The negativity they'll hear the next two weeks will spring this team like it did in 2021 in a very similar game in Tampa.  It's always darkest before the dawn.

I also believe we will run the table and reach at least the AFCCG.  Mark me down with you on this.  We are about to see Allen and this offense carry us at a new level down the stretch.  Had the Brady switch happened sooner I believe we would have had a shot at #1 seed.  But it didn't, however its happened now and I do think this team runs the table over the final 5 games.

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1

On 11/27/2023 at 7:16 AM, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Adding this thread to my 'why we're actually living in the matrix' theory. 🤔

I just went up to my attic and found the box of books with Simulacra and Simulation, which I hadn't touched since 2003. 

Incidentally, the Bills retrospective book called Relentless was in the same box. 

• Haha (+1) 1

• Doc Brown changed the title to We're Going To The Playoffs. (edit: Updated - Super Bowl)
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.