ILLEGAL Immigration is Bad For America:"Undocumented Americans" are ILLEGAL ALIENS

BillsFanNC

3 hours ago, sherpa said:

This situation is completely out of control.

I heard two items yesterday that are illustrative.

First, there are now formal travel agency products that provide service to illegals to get to the US border.

Second, US Border officials are reporting ten times the amount of military aged Chinese nationals entering the US southern border than they encountered three years ago. 

You're a racist for noticing this.

FYI, you'd be a racist if you noticed this story too.

2 hours ago, Westside said:

Is anyone watching where these Chinese men are going in the United States? Does this worry anyone on the left? I’ve never seen such a idiotic policy this administration has regarding illegals!

You're a racist for asking obvious questions and for questioning  regime policy.

FYI. You'll be more of a racist in the future if you get angry when bad stuff happens because of all this.

• Thank you (+1) 2

LEGAL immigration hard at work here ⬆️

Not only is nearly all legal immigration to the states unneeded, but recently it’s simply become a game that the dishonest win more effectively than the honest. 

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)

I remember this effort by the Trump administration to include citizenship question in the 2020 census being defeated.

Why was it defeated?

Because Trump is RACIST!

Saving our democracy by counting illegal aliens in the census to determine House seats each state gets.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Thank you (+1) 2

AMERICA’S MOST IMPORTANT POLITICAL TREND

By John Hindraker

Democrats used to be fairly robust in their opposition to open borders and unchecked illegal immigration, as recently as the Clinton years.

But then someone got the bright idea that since immigration had helped to flip California from a red state in presidential elections to a blue state across the board, imagine how much power Democrats could grasp if the California story was repeated across the entire country.

(But don’t dare say “Replacement Theory,” because that’s raaaccisttt. 

So, why did Democrats decide, seemingly in unison, that it would be a good idea to enable millions of illegal immigrants? Because they (or, in any event, their children) will be voters, and the Democrats assumed they could count on minority votes for many years to come.

But that may have been a miscalculation:

This is part of the broader realignment of the parties.

The left’s current obsessions–the “trans” movement, global warming, the war on food and gasoline, and so on–are of no good whatsoever to working people. They are of interest primarily to wealthy whites, especially wealthy white women.

Blue collar minorities, like other working people, are not stupid.

They can see that it is the Republicans whose policies actually help them, and they are starting to vote accordingly.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2024/03/americas-most-important-political-trend.php

• Like (+1) 2

Words and phrases to describe illegal aliens that are commie approved. 

Please don't use commie approved language.

Migrants.

Undocumented Migrants

Undocumented Americans

Unlawfully present. 

Let's check the thesaurus Mike....

unlawful

adjective

Definition of unlawful

as in illegal

contrary to or forbidden by lawit is unlawful to set off fireworks within the city limits

Synonyms & Similar Words

illegal 

illicit

criminal

wrongful

felonious

unauthorized

forbidden

illegitimate

prohibited

lawless

• Like (+1) 3

On 3/11/2024 at 8:43 PM, Big Blitz said:

Cool cool cool

Too late for alarms.  Remember how the Greeks finally resolved the problem of the beaching the walls of Troy?  USA is Troy 2.0.  When all these terrorist sleeper cells get activated I just hope they kill all the progressives and DEI instructors first.  My only regret would be not having the opportunity to tell them "I told you so but you wouldn't listen".   

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

Fox news is showing immigrants literally walking right through the boarder "wall".  I'm sure that's fine with the patriots here, because they know Biden could go down there with a welder and fix it if he wanted to.  No need for funding, because we'd rather cut our face off to spite our nose, and it helps get trumpy bear re-elected. 

25 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Fox news is showing immigrants literally walking right through the boarder "wall".  I'm sure that's fine with the patriots here, because they know Biden could go down there with a welder and fix it if he wanted to.  No need for funding, because we'd rather cut our face off to spite our nose, and it helps get trumpy bear re-elected. 

Funding wasn't a problem under Trumpy bear, when 1/5th the number of the illegals were coming into the country.  And it could be accomplished in a standalone singular item bill.

What Joke can do immediately is reverse the 94 EOs he himself signed that led to this mess.  But that would give Trumpy bear the win now, wouldn't it?

Edited by Doc

40 minutes ago, Doc said:

Funding wasn't a problem under Trumpy bear, when 1/5th the number of the illegals were coming into the country. 

LOLOL.  Have you ever heard of scaling up?  Can Trumpy bear build a 5 mile bridge with 1/5 the funding?  If we had half the money we spent on the wall, that they're literally walking through because just like WE TOLD YOU it can be cut with a saw in 30 seconds, we wouldn't even have to argue about the funding.  Imagine electing the guy based on "BUILD THAT WALL", when the people with actual operational brain cells knew it was dumb with 3 seconds of thought.  He created nothing but an army of mindless zombies, and there's no working with someone who won't listen when we literally show them videos of people climbing and sawing the wall.  You show these idiots a picture of the wall to this day, and they still smile and get all proud and happy.  Morons!

36 minutes ago, daz28 said:

LOLOL.  Have you ever heard of scaling up?  Can Trumpy bear build a 5 mile bridge with 1/5 the funding?  If we had half the money we spent on the wall, that they're literally walking through because just like WE TOLD YOU it can be cut with a saw in 30 seconds, we wouldn't even have to argue about the funding.  Imagine electing the guy based on "BUILD THAT WALL", when the people with actual operational brain cells knew it was dumb with 3 seconds of thought.  He created nothing but an army of mindless zombies, and there's no working with someone who won't listen when we literally show them videos of people climbing and sawing the wall.  You show these idiots a picture of the wall to this day, and they still smile and get all proud and happy.  Morons!

LOL!  The wall wasn't the only plan.  Never mind that the cost was a fraction of the $150B per year illegals cost the US.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

LOL!  The wall wasn't the only plan.  Never mind that the cost was a fraction of the $150B per year illegals cost the US.

Oh, so they wanted to put a sunroof on the submarine to match the screen door?  Anyone who thought the wall was a good idea should be exempt from input on measures moving forward.  Just fund border security and stop ruining the country to get trump elected.

Just now, daz28 said:

Oh, so they wanted to put a sunroof on the submarine to match the screen door?  Anyone who thought the wall was a good idea should be exempt from input on measures moving forward.  Just fund border security and stop ruining the country to get trump elected.

border security has been funded. Biden policy doesn't allow them to do their jobs

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Pokebball said:

border security has been funded. Biden policy doesn't allow them to do their jobs

Like Doc was kind enough to point out, it is funded for 1/5 the amount of people that are currently coming in. 

42 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Right.  Because walls/fences don't work.  I'm sure they'll be taking the one around the White House down soon...

And you're laboring under some delusion that the 5X more illegals gaining entry magically happened.  No, it was because Dems basically told illegals the border is open and Joke's (spare me the indignation over calling him this, Mr. "Trumpy bear" and "GQP'ers" :rolleyes:) 94 EO's right after taking Office. 

Again put forth a bill that provides more funding for the border.  I'm sure every pol will vote for it.  Right?

Edited by Doc

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

Right.  Because walls/fences don't work.  I'm sure they'll be taking the one around the White House down soon...

And you're laboring under some delusion that the 5X more illegals gaining entry magically happened.  No, it was because Dems basically told illegals the border is open and Joke's (spare me the indignation over calling him this, Mr. "Trumpy bear" and "GQP'ers" :rolleyes:) 94 EO's right after taking Office. 

Again put forth a bill that provides more funding for the border.  I'm sure every pol will vote for it.  Right?

Indignation would be comparing acres to thousands of miles.  I'm not supporting Biden's border policies, but it's kind of crazy to think that the WH told the illegals to come, yet they want to pass a bill that limits them, even literally having terms that completely close the border.  You're just parroting right wing MSM talking points.  

3 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Indignation would be comparing acres to thousands of miles.  I'm not supporting Biden's border policies, but it's kind of crazy to think that the WH told the illegals to come, yet they want to pass a bill that limits them, even literally having terms that completely close the border.  You're just parroting right wing MSM talking points.  

As "crazy" as, say, denying there was/is a crisis at the border and then in January claiming there is one and it's the Repubs' fault?  Do you happen to know what happened in January to suddenly made the Admin admit they were lying all along?  I'll bet you don't.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

As "crazy" as, say, denying there was/is a crisis at the border and then in January claiming there is one and it's the Repubs' fault?  Do you happen to know what happened in January to suddenly made the Admin admit they were lying all along?  I'll bet you don't.

The right's MSM touting scaravans in an attempt to gain voters is nothing new at all, but somehow they magically stopped in 2016, while illegals numbers still remained the same.  trump was better with immigration, but he had all of Congress, and did little to nothing better than the status quo.  He did just enough to feed his sheep with ICE. 

1 hour ago, daz28 said:

yet they want to pass a bill that limits them,

Not in 2021, 2022, or 2023. Now in early 2024 it’s an issue to be addressed. What are your thoughts on why your preferred party showed such little interest until now?

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

Not in 2021, 2022, or 2023. Now in early 2024 it’s an issue to be addressed. What are your thoughts on why your preferred party showed such little interest until now?

The election.

15 minutes ago, daz28 said:

The election.

So you are giving the democrats credit for wanting to “do something”, you are bothered by recalcitrant republicans for standing in the way, and you are simultaneously admitting it’s because of the election. That’s interesting. 

🤦‍♂️

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

So you are giving the democrats credit for wanting to “do something”, you are bothered by recalcitrant republicans for standing in the way, and you are simultaneously admitting it’s because of the election. That’s interesting. 

🤦‍♂️

What's bothering me is why the republicans are recalcitrant. Bipartisanship is the only way, and we'd better hope they take it when they can get it, because it seems the first 3 years are lame duck years for everything now.