Around the NFL - Week 10 - Sunday, November 12th

RiotAct

15 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

until tomorrow at 11:30 PM ;)

Call me crazy but I'm hoping by the end of the season I'm looking back and saying we picked the right time to play like crap and then the right time to get our crap together meaning we play our best football the rest of the year.  It's not up to me.  They have to play the games but here's to hoping.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

He is terrible … hasn’t scored a TD in like 35 drives …

The D must be pissed at him …

He also threw the worst pass of the game at the worst possible moment.  So congrats to him on being able to run around and throw it far. 

Jets haven't scored a TD in forever, but bracing for them to get at least 3 against us next week because, well, we can't seem to beat this crappy offense with Wilson at QB.  So infuriating that we already lost to them once and we know that there is no way we just win a comfortable game against anyone, let alone this Jets defense for whatever reason.  But alas, that's for next week.  We still have to find a win tomorrow night.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Uh...all the Raiders were behind the Jet receivers.  

Watch again.  All hands were up and someone swatted the back of Wilson’s hand, who still came very close to getting it. But at least the DBs were aware of the ball in flight and where it was coming down 

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, sven233 said:

Jets haven't scored a TD in forever, but bracing for them to get at least 3 against us next week because, well, we can't seem to beat this crappy offense with Wilson at QB.  So infuriating that we already lost to them once and we know that there is no way we just win a comfortable game against anyone, let alone this Jets defense for whatever reason.  But alas, that's for next week.  We still have to find a win tomorrow night.

Maybe the Bills might stand up for once ?

If they don’t and lose to Wilson (again), then it’s Game over man and start concentrating on the draft …

7 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Will the Bills have a RB get 27 carries like Josh Jacobs vs NY? i think not 

It would be nice to be able to beat them by more then. 4 points in a game that doesn’t go down to the last play… but I’m probably living in dreamland to think they might have a “comfortable” double digit win …

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Don't get me wrong, it's *****in' ridiculous, but McDummy just can't solve Zack Wilson.

Yes … I agree …

But as I mentioned elsewhere … if the Bills can’t beat him the next time (next week) then it’s all over …so I’m kinda hoping that they can stand up at home and get it done …

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Maybe the Bills might stand up for once ?

If they don’t and lose to Wilson (again), then it’s Game over man and start concentrating on the draft …

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Yes … I agree …

But as I mentioned elsewhere … if the Bills can’t beat him the next time (next week) then it’s all over …so I’m kinda hoping that they can stand up at home and get it done …

I'm really torn.  My need for the Bills to win and my need to see McDummy fired are causing me severe conflict.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

giphy.gif

I'm really torn.  My need for the Bills to win and my need to see McDummy fired are causing me severe conflict.

Hate to break this … but I think MCD gets another year even if they miss the playoffs…

New OC and DC though … so McD can fire the guy in the booth  that tells him when to throw the challenge flag and work on his clock management skills for  next year …

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

Hate to break this … but I think MCD gets another year even if they miss the playoffs…

New OC and DC though … so McD can fire the guy in the booth  that tells him when to throw the challenge flag and work on his clock management skills for  next year …

I know he's here for at least another year, but a guy can dream....

• Like (+1) 1

The NFL has the best product in recent memory.  Even Jets/Raidahhhhs.

trying to post bet on draft kings for sb on bills, lions, sf to make it even more interesting.  awaiting verification.  money deposited.  tomorrow either fixed or BBB and visa emails.  no humans avail to help now.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.