Around the NFL - Week 10 - Sunday, November 12th

RiotAct

5 hours ago, Thrivefourfive said:

That’s when you need a 200 spot deep custom draft order preference. Talk about grinding. But you’ll know every single NFL position player alive haha. 

Given my RBs, Achane and KyWill were obviously on my best when they had they best games. Just hasn’t been a fun run this year. 

Keenan Allen, Herbert and McBride the TE from AZ made up for me not starting Singletary. He'd had added 37 pts for me but I have 170 pts and 1 player remaining  (George Wilson)

Just now, boyst said:

Yeah. It's a tough ass league. We made it high score as possible because we take it seriously. We almost were going to do 1 QB and all flex positions 

That’s cool, we do half PPR and an individual defensive player which is a hell of a lot of fun because you basically stream a new player each week unless you’ve got someone like TJ Watt. 

1 minute ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

Everyone ready to admit the 49ers are winning it all yet? Everyone laughed after they lost 3 straight and none of that matters. No one is beating them come playoff time. 

Shanahan will find a way to blow another Super Bowl - it's what he does either as OC or HC.

1 hour ago, Ya Digg? said:

Yeah it’s weird that I’m looking at the team I root for optimistically. You see the warts the Bills have, we all do, and there’s nothing wrong with that. The problem I have with what you’re saying is that it doesn’t look like you see warts on the other teams. You’re part of this weird subgroup around here that thinks the Bills can do nothing right and the other teams can do no wrong. The AFC games I watched today, I didn’t see anything that makes me go “the Bills can’t beat those guys.” I’m not sure you do 

Weird subgroup that views this team realistically?  Ok.  Lol.  And of course they can beat any team in the league.  It’s NFL.  Any given Sunday.  And obviously other teams have holes.  Duh.  But this team really isn’t that good.  Whether it be coaching or personnel, or both.  it doesn’t really matter.  I only care about the one in Orchard Park and this won’t be the year, yet again.  It’s easier to not get as upset after losses when when you look at things realistically.  You and your weird subgroup should try it.  It helps reduce the amount of alcohol consumption.

7 minutes ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

Everyone ready to admit the 49ers are winning it all yet? Everyone laughed after they lost 3 straight and none of that matters. No one is beating them come playoff time. 

The 49ers are definitely hitting the steroids the hardest this season. Every year, there’s a team that gets the good ***** and commits to going for the kill. Seeing these teams in person helps you realize they look a little different. Bigger, bulkier, more cut, muscles from head to toe (only roids guys have enough in the tank to do leg sessions). Even when the walk, they look like they just lifted. Looking at you, freak body Greenlaw. 

22 minutes ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

Let's just cancel the remainder of the season, you can't stop Brock Purdy and Kyle Shanahan is the king of postseason success

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.