Info From Research That Could Give More Perspective to Some Things .

T master

There will be those here which we know that will not even watch this and just say it's nuts because of who brought it to a video and all should be taken with a grain of salt but this gal seems to have done a bunch of research on this & is no longer living in the US so it may have some things in it that you may find very informative.

It is a bit long but i think worth the time !! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, T master said:

There will be those here which we know that will not even watch this and just say it's nuts because of who brought it to a video and all should be taken with a grain of salt but this gal seems to have done a bunch of research on this & is no longer living in the US so it may have some things in it that you may find very informative.

Thanks for sharing, Fascinating stuff.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

And a useful idiot court jester?

As suggested in another thread, you might as well debate your bowel movements. 

And it would make more sense.

46 minutes ago, TSOL said:

You try so hard

A for effort 

He’s a broken record…he figures if says the same thing over and over, he will eventually convince himself that it’s true…

Regardless of if he agrees or disagrees, notice how he he has no specific feedback to either video- just the same old broken record talking points…

In the 2nd video, an ex communist agent gives valuable insight into how a country gets taken over from within…And Billsy just brushes it off because he knows better…🤣🤣🤣

Little does Billsy know the 2nd video is talking about him…But it’s like having a conversation with Gen Z- no wisdom…😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

He’s a broken record…he figures if says the same thing over and over, he will eventually convince himself that it’s true…

Regardless of if he agrees or disagrees, notice how he he has no specific feedback to either video- just the same old broken record talking points…

In the 2nd video, an ex communist agent gives valuable insight into how a country gets taken over from within…And Billsy just brushes it off because he knows better…🤣🤣🤣

Little does Billsy know the 2nd video is talking about him…But it’s like having a conversation with Gen Z- no wisdom…😉

I think he made that meme himself today in 3rd period arts and crafts class. 

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

What’s your take on the first video?

I’m listening to it now.

You clearly did not watch the second video.

Edited by BillStime

5 hours ago, T master said:

I set player at 1.5 speed to get through faster. I’d love to know how she gets her information.  Lots of big picture patterns questioned. 

the prevailing theory that there is collusion and corruption at the top of government and wealthy and corporations not shacking based on what we’ve seen. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Nothing? You don't want to engage in the first video?

13 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I set player at 1.5 speed to get through faster. I’d love to know how she gets her information.  Lots of big picture patterns questioned. 

the prevailing theory that there is collusion and corruption at the top of government and wealthy and corporations not shacking based on what we’ve seen. 

On a side note. I was at a wedding years ago in Hector NY (Vinyard country in the finger lakes) and was getting lunch at a a brewery and Glen Beck was at the bar with a group.  When he went to leave, he got pulled over by New York State Troopers and was arrested for a DWI.  

On a side note, my wife loves the wine tours. Been on them a lot. 

Never seen a trooper on those side roads, ever.  Never even heard about a DWI as it would hurt the tourist business.

but there were like 3-4 ST cars at the arrest.

• Like (+1) 1

Around Syracuse. 

Like I care what you think. 

I doubt you have the capabilities to have independent thought. you seem to just parrot and try to insult like a child.  its your trolling sctick.

Yet to see any signs of being able to do anything more.

Edit, your right. I forgot the eye role on the pathetic Parroting post.  here you go.

Edited by Tommy Callahan

5 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Around Syracuse. 

Like I care what you think. 

I doubt you have the capabilities to have independent thought. you seem to just parrot and try to insult like a child.  its your trolling sctick.

Yet to see any signs of being able to do anything more.

If you didn’t care you wouldn’t spend all day eyerolling disparaging posts about Conald and cleaning up his mess.

• Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I’m so glad you had a chance to watch the videos…

I wait with bated breath to hear your impressions so that I can give you mine…👍 

If you had watched it, you would be eager to discuss and share your thoughts, especially since I've asked multiple times.

And you KNOW I watched it.

lmao.

• Eyeroll 1

31 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I’m not so sure you watched it Billsy…

I think you’re stalling because everyone knows you don’t engage right wing media…

This doesn’t strike me as the type of stuff you’d be able to sit through, so I’m calling your bluff…prove me wrong…😉

What, if anything, did you agree with/like, what did you disagree with/dislike?

Oh, I watched and took notes...lol

Let's hear it!  I'm waiting.

15 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I gave you specific information from one of the videos, the other night,  and you claimed I never watched it, without showing proof to your claim…(side note: I’ve also seen that particular video several other times in the last few years as the YouTube algorithms puts it on my front page from time to time)…👍

So now the burden of proof falls on you…I’ve watched the Glen Beck interview, as I am a fan of his…But I’m not just gonna continue spoon feeding you the info just for you to then say I didn’t watch it…

Most people who consider themselves antiestablishment (whether Left or Right), such as myself, have been familiar with most of what was talked about…That is why I was most curious about what YOU thought, as you are not antiestablishment- I was curious to hear from a different perspective…And yes, Billsy- even you…😉

Therefore, I need to see that you are legit about wanting a dialogue before I waste any more of my time and energy…

If not, you’re free to go back to posting more memes of Hillary’s feet…😉

Blah blah blah blah and still no details from said video.

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Sure.

I thought it was interesting about how the woman said, in the interview, that they have made vaccines for newborns, that lowers the testosterone levels, or masculinity potential in males, as they get older…Almost like they want a more feminine society…

Thoughts?

Edited by JaCrispy

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I thought it was interesting about how the woman said, in the interview, that they have made vaccines for newborns, that lowers the testosterone levels, or masculinity potential in males, as they get older…

Thoughts?

Is that when she was talking about transhumanism? I thought that whole part of the conversation reeked of paranoia.

I found it humorous that she talked a lot about Epstein and made it clear (from her POV) that yes, Trump had a relationship with Epstein, but Bill Clinton's relationship is worse... and then went down the rabbit hole of Robert Maxwell, fund raising, and recycling conspiracies and Vince Foster.

She never shared anything about Trump and Epstiein's relationship - not even once.  

And I don't think she ever mentioned Trump's name more than a couple times, if that.

She also said she doesn't want our government run by the mob.  Which is ironic - she failed to acknowledge the GQP's mob boss: Conald.

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Is that when she was talking about transhumanism? I thought that whole part of the conversation reeked of paranoia.

I found it humorous that she talked a lot about Epstein and made it clear (from her POV) that yes, Trump had a relationship with Epstein, but Bill Clinton's relationship is worse... and then went down the rabbit hole of Robert Maxwell, fund raising, and recycling conspiracies and Vince Foster.

She never shared anything about Trump and Epstiein's relationship - not even once.  

And I don't think she ever mentioned Trump's name more than a couple times, if that.

She also said she doesn't want our government run by the mob.  Which is ironic - she failed to acknowledge the GQP's mob boss: Conald.

Good…it wasn’t in the interview, but I just wanted to test you to make sure you weren’t full of BS…

The transhumanism agenda she was talking about, however, was about how we are taking the original Nazi concept of eugenics to the next level…

Transgenderism and digital currency is the current phase we are in before they supposedly start to combine man with machine…That’s why they want to get rid of the concept of male and female…

But just like any great innovation, there is always those who use it for a dark agenda…Eventually, it is said that the goal is ultimate population control- not only control how many people are born, but what you can and can’t buy, including food and shelter…

You brought up Trump and Biden from the interview, and I will admit, the woman seems to be right leaning, with her own biases…But this master plan is much bigger than any politician- as the politicians are only puppets for moving this global agenda forward…And like Glen said, the goal is to make us like China- as that is viewed as the ultimate way to control…👍

Edited by JaCrispy

13 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Good…it wasn’t in the interview, but I just wanted to test you to make sure you weren’t full of BS…

Ya, I had a feeling it was bull####, but I could have missed something in between family, taking notes on my phone and the way Glen snuck in his commercials.

36 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

The transhumanism agenda she was talking about, however, was about how we are taking the original Nazi concept of eugenics to the next level…

Transgenderism and digital currency is the current phase we are in before they supposedly start to combine man with machine…That’s why they want to get rid of the concept of male and female…

But just like any great innovation, there is always those who use it for a dark agenda…Eventually, it is said that the goal is ultimate population control- not only control how many people are born, but what you can and can’t buy, including food and shelter…

Yeah, she seems super paranoid and much like a communist at times - funny what she wants the government to control and not control.  

• For example, she says government shouldn't educate our kids.

38 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

You brought up Trump and Biden from the interview, and I will admit, the woman seems to be right leaning, with her own biases…

Um, yea - she is definitely right leaning... lmao.   

She knew all the conspiracies and buzz words:

• Epstein "was part of Intelligence."
    • Sexual blackmail then; digital blackmail now - which is true.
  • FBI - bad guy
  • World Economic Forum
  • TRUCKERS in CANADA - lmao
  • CHINA IS THE NEW MODEL
  • America's GOAL is to look like CHINA - um, ok
  • Lockheed Martin sold our technology to CHINA 
  • ESG - "evil, controlling, dumbing down, and enslaving" - okay gf, whatever - lmao
  • TECHNOCRACY
  • Unions are bad
  • Gender Identify - if identity is fluid - government can control more - um, ok
  • Blames the Rockefellers - lmao and claims they are still in control of things - lol
  • Silicon Valley wants to control you

40 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

But this master plan is much bigger than any politician- as the politicians are only puppets for moving this global agenda forward…And like Glen said, the goal is to make us like China- as that is viewed as the ultimate way to control…👍

I don't think she is a fan of Elon Musk's desire to turn Twitter into a global payments and banking app (like China's WeChat) but she does accept payments for her work in Crypto - seemed a bit hypocritical.

Yea, she is super paranoid about government control:

• Government wants to control everything about us and microchip us
    • Uber fleets taking over our cars
    • Government will control where we want to go

Other observations:

• She talks about the rich and powerful who will do everything in the power to keep it - AND NEVER ONCE MENTIONED TRUMP or January 6 - lmao
  • She thinks there are obvious efforts to stop nationalist politicians from reaching highest positions.

I don't recall exactly what she said about her upbringing, but she did say she had major trust issues with adults - and it shows.  She is paranoid AF.

On 11/3/2023 at 5:25 PM, BillStime said:

Ya, I had a feeling it was bull####, but I could have missed something in between family, taking notes on my phone and the way Glen snuck in his commercials.

Yeah, she seems super paranoid and much like a communist at times - funny what she wants the government to control and not control.  

• For example, she says government shouldn't educate our kids.

Um, yea - she is definitely right leaning... lmao.   

She knew all the conspiracies and buzz words:

• Epstein "was part of Intelligence."
    • Sexual blackmail then; digital blackmail now - which is true.
  • FBI - bad guy
  • World Economic Forum
  • TRUCKERS in CANADA - lmao
  • CHINA IS THE NEW MODEL
  • America's GOAL is to look like CHINA - um, ok
  • Lockheed Martin sold our technology to CHINA 
  • ESG - "evil, controlling, dumbing down, and enslaving" - okay gf, whatever - lmao
  • TECHNOCRACY
  • Unions are bad
  • Gender Identify - if identity is fluid - government can control more - um, ok
  • Blames the Rockefellers - lmao and claims they are still in control of things - lol
  • Silicon Valley wants to control you

I don't think she is a fan of Elon Musk's desire to turn Twitter into a global payments and banking app (like China's WeChat) but she does accept payments for her work in Crypto - seemed a bit hypocritical.

Yea, she is super paranoid about government control:

• Government wants to control everything about us and microchip us
    • Uber fleets taking over our cars
    • Government will control where we want to go

Other observations:

• She talks about the rich and powerful who will do everything in the power to keep it - AND NEVER ONCE MENTIONED TRUMP or January 6 - lmao
  • She thinks there are obvious efforts to stop nationalist politicians from reaching highest positions.

I don't recall exactly what she said about her upbringing, but she did say she had major trust issues with adults - and it shows.  She is paranoid AF.

This is a great post. Whether I agree or disagree, I sincerely appreciate it. 👍

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/2/2023 at 12:47 PM, T master said:

OK, so boring football games this afternoon so I watched most of this.

Review: rehashed information about Jeffrey Epstein and the Maxwell family. She has apparently written one thousand pages about this, which sounds impressive, but there's no indication that she actually did anything other than read the internet. In other words, no interviews, etc.

And here's all I need to know to dismiss her as a joke:

At 36:50, she suggests that Ghislaine Maxwell is going to play along with the coverup, and as a reward for that she got moved from the facility where Epstein was found dead to a low security "country club" prison in Florida.

Well.

A quick Google search of where Epstein died would've told her that it was at the Metropolitan Correctional Center (MCC) in Manhattan. That's a holding facility that is adjacent to the federal courthouse where Epstein and then Maxwell were facing their criminal charges. And guess what? NO ONE who is sentenced to more than a few months is held there. That's not what it was for (it's closed now). It was for pre-trial detainess facing charges in the adjacent courthouse.

In her hours and hours of research, leading to some kind of publication of a one thousand page tome, she somehow didn't bother to look at the Wiki page for the MCC? If she had, she would have learned this:

The Metropolitan Correctional Center, New York (MCC New York) is a temporarily closed United States federal administrative detention facility in the Civic Center of Lower Manhattan, New York City, located on Park Row behind the Thurgood Marshall United States Courthouse at Foley Square. It is operated by the Federal Bureau of Prisons, a division of the United States Department of Justice.

MCC New York holds male and female prisoners of all security levels. Most prisoners held at MCC New York have pending cases in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York. MCC New York also holds prisoners serving brief sentences.[1]

Oh. Nevermind. Maxwell was sentenced to twenty years. There was never any chance that she'd serve that at the MCC. None.

So there goes that conspiracy theory.

I'm sure there are other similar nuggets in this 90 minute Glen Beck (He's still around? And apparently not blind, which is where we collectively forgot about him about a dozen years ago) interview, but given this jaw droppingly stupid "argument" - one that may be refuted with a five second Google search - I don't really see the need to pay any further attention.

Thank the good Lord you have me here or some of you might have been convinced by poorly researched conspiracy theorists. 

You're very welcome.

• Eyeroll 1