Hot for social worker

\GoBillsInDallas/

1 hour ago, Beast said:

Used to be these threads were for entertainment purposes.

Now, people are getting all triggered.

So being appalled by pedophilia is "triggered?"

I suppose being opposed to pedophilia would be considered "woke."

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

So being appalled by pedophilia is "triggered?"

I suppose being opposed to pedophilia would be considered "woke."

Yeah, I'm not blaming anyone for posting this, this is supposed to be a place where anything goes. 

But really weird that someone is surprised that people might be disgusted by this instead of "entertained".

I have no problem with humor and jokes if anyone wants to make them, but there is also a pretty dark side to this that people are going to have a visceral reaction to. Parents and the kids themselves trust these people on such a high level, and most of them are very good people that want to help...but it is really sick that any adult would take advantage of that kind of trust. 

Edited by HomeskillitMoorman
  • Like (+1) 2

17 hours ago, Beast said:

I’m sure the kid will be OK moving forward.

And boy will he have some stories to tell!

I'm sure you're just trying to be funny, but there's a better-than-even chance that unless he's a sociopath, that kid will face regular trauma up until he graduates from high school graduation. He's now the kid who was with the teacher.  Hopefully, he'll get professional therapy to deal with the experience and the inevitable repercussions. 

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, Max Fischer said:

I'm sure you're just trying to be funny, but there's a better-than-even chance that unless he's a sociopath, that kid will face regular trauma up until he graduates from high school graduation. He's now the kid who was with the teacher.  Hopefully, he'll get professional therapy to deal with the experience and the inevitable repercussions. 

big lifetime scar regardless...

2 hours ago, Max Fischer said:

Yup. His chances to develop normal relationships have reduced dramatically, while his susceptibility to perpetrate abuse on others has risen as well.  

Not buying it.

I had not one, but two older women take advantage of me when I was 13 and 15; the kind of stuff that would have had them arrested today.

Zero regrets.

6 minutes ago, Simon said:

Not buying it.

I had not one, but two older women take advantage of me when I was 13 and 15; the kind of stuff that would have had them arrested today.

Zero regrets.

good for u.  my nephew had the same thing.. he's not good.  now girls from thiel at 19 with crabs...that's a different story.  we went to disney world the next day.  weird as hell....

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

3 minutes ago, Simon said:

Not buying it.

Zero regrets.

Braggart! 

I’d have been in those shoes (let’s call it shoes) if given a chance. It might have saved me.  

Everybody is different. Who’s to say?  🤷‍♂️

😋

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

good for u.  my nephew had the same thing.. he's not good.  now girls from thiel at 19 with crabs...that's a different story.  we went to disney world the next day.  weird as hell....

Hope your nephew doesn't feel that way because people have convinced him that he should, and hope he ends up OK with it.

I live 30 miles from Thiel; maybe I should stop at the pharmacy tomorrow...

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Simon said:

Hope your nephew doesn't feel that way because people have convinced him he that he should, and hope he ends up OK with it.

I live 30 miles from Thiel; maybe I should stop at the pharmacy tomorrow...

it's a beautiful place.  nice stuff regardless of the crabs...what doesn't kill u makes u stronger,,,Neitszchie

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

Just now, Max Fischer said:

Thanks. If it had no effect on you than it must be settled issue for everyone. 

Neither what I said nor meant, but thanks for implying so anyway.

I don't believe that it's as traumatic an event for most young dudes as you want to suggest.

Unless of course you keep telling them how traumatized they should be until they believe you.

3 minutes ago, Simon said:

I don't believe that it's as traumatic an event for most young dudes as you want to suggest.

Unless of course you keep telling them how traumatized they should be until they believe you.

It's entirely situation-dependent. But the fact is the circumstances are typically not favorable for proper adjustment after the fact for the child involved, seeing as the offender involved often selects for those exact circumstances (absent parents, unstable home life, few friends and confidants, etc.) in their victims.

Essentially, Max said "rule," and you said "not buying it, exception!" There's plenty of stats out there regarding sexual victimization in childhood and the effects it has on victims as adults. You know better (and have demonstrated a high enough intellect) than to suggest that one lived experience can refute a generalization, as you absolutely did above. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 11/2/2023 at 10:37 AM, Simon said:

I'm glad you take the crime so lightly.  

On 11/1/2023 at 6:46 PM, Just Jack said:

What if the sexes were switched?  A 24 year old male teacher with a 13 year old girl?  

I am obviously not woke but imo it would be 100x worse. The very nature of the act alone would make it worse imo. 

I had a gorgeous young art teacher in 9th grade. She was also very nice. Every kid in my class wanted to do her, including me. I was 15 which is young but my guess is that I would have been OK. The difference is that I think that acts of this nature were quite rare in those days, despite the fact that women did constitute a MUCH higher percentage of teachers than they do today. 

What I can't figure out is why many teachers now do it, despite the fact that so many were caught, fired, and jailed. Then again, I still read about the occasional police officer taking a bribe from or guarding drug dealers, this after seeing other cops get fired, lose their great pension, lose their families, and get sent to prison for doing so. 

Wrt police officers, my guess is that a big majority of those committing these crimes have heavy substance and/or gambling issues. As for female teachers, it would seem like a psychiatric condition (although substance thrown in would not surprise me). For male teachers.....pure degeneracy.

I hope that the above doesn't offend anyone. It was not meant to.

These comments are jmo.

On 11/2/2023 at 10:51 AM, LeviF said:

But the fact is the circumstances are typically not favorable for proper adjustment after the fact for the child involved, seeing as the offender involved often selects for those exact circumstances (absent parents, unstable home life, few friends and confidants, etc.) in their victims.

This is 100% true and has been for years. I know of several women who as students, were taken advantage of by male teachers, and they all came from broken, unstable homes. 

Sexual predators are good at spotting their potential victims.

Edited by Bill from NYC

3 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

What I can't figure out is why many teachers now do it

This number is Low, lower than the qgtfl population. It's not widespread, you'll only hear about it when it happens. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.