Week 8 - Around the NFL (i.e. NOT a Bills thread please)

aristocrat

1 minute ago, 947 said:

I was in Cincy over the summer & had chili at Skyline twice, it's actually good stuff. I bought some canned skyline chili to bring home, still have a couple in my pantry.

This is the best example of Stockholm Syndrome that I've ever seen. 

• Haha (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

The only time I'd ever be in Cincinnati, is to meet Nick Lachey dammit!!!

Nice city.  Louisville is also great....the bourbon trial.  I don't think it mixes well with chili however. ok I see this mispell but it's kinda funny.  Mint julep anyone?

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Nice city.  Louisville is also great....the bourbon trial.  I don't think it mixes well with chili however. ok I see this mispell but it's kinda funny.  Mint julep anyone?

I've always wanted to go to the Kentucky Derby. My mom and dad went when Seattle Slew won. Getting off topic here, but my mom's cousin was Billy Turner. He was Seattle Slew's trainer. I have so much memorabilia from that race. He also won the Triple Crown that year. That's my claim to fame. I got to spend a week at the farm he was born and raised at for the first year. I miss those days. Oh, and he was born in Pennsylvania. 

I also heard Louisville kinda has a nasty city area. Any truth to that?

Edited by Bubba Gump
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

I've always wanted to go to the Kentucky Derby. My mom and dad went when Seattle Slew won. Getting off topic here, but my mom's cousin was Billy Turner. He was Seattle Slew's trainer. I have so much memorabilia from that race. He also won the Triple Crown that year. That's my claim to fame. I got to spend a week at the farm he was born and raised at for the first year. I miss those days. 

I bet you do.  never gone.  they have a fantastic music fest called "Bourbon and Beyond".  Unfortunately the time we went had torrential rain and they cancelled the last day.  Still a fun trip.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I bet you do.  never gone.  they have a fantastic music fest called "Bourbon and Beyond".  Unfortunately the time we went had torrential rain and they cancelled the last day.  Still a fun trip.

Does everything in Kentucky include bourbon?? 

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Lmfao, that's hilarious. Does he also like his dish served at 98 Degrees?? 😆 

Recipe’s cooked at that temperature would probably have the same effect on the guts as the infamous chili…

Make it a cookbook; “Sitting on your toilet at 98°”

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

While I’ve got your attention, does your source have any insight on Josh’s shoulder?

This is a good chance for me to let people know that I will always post anything I hear. If I see your request for more info and don't respond it's not because I don't see your request, it's because responding to all of them would clog up the board. Just know that if I have info I will always post it in a relevant thread.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.