Week 8 - Around the NFL (i.e. NOT a Bills thread please)

aristocrat

4 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Chili on spaghetti is horrible, no matter where it's made.

Saw a video where the guy said you don’t even twirl it to eat it properly… 

🤨

Edit:

Edited by BBFL
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Normally, I want to agree with all the Bengals bashing here, but Cincinnati Chili is actually pretty good. I can't eat it due to the heartburn, but I miss it like I miss wings.

I agree, the Skyline chili by itself isn't bad. They used to sell it at Wegmans. Buy I just can't eat it on spaghetti, lol. Too many carbs I guess.

2 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

It's not chewing, You cannot twirl it like regular spaghetti. You cut it with a fork to get all the layers in one bite.

Never knew until a few months back that it has chocolate on the classic recipe. That’s how I ended up finding that video. 

would never have guessed chocolate as an ingredient…

🤯

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

Just now, Maine-iac said:

Edmunds might be fast but the guy isn't quick.  I don't think it's too early to call Bernard an upgrade.  I wish Milano was playing beside him.

Ya I definitely think Bernard is an upgrade over Tremaine already.

For me it comes down to one main thing between the two..

Instincts.

Bernard seems to have a nose around the ball, where Tremaine just doesn’t 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Maine-iac said:

Edmunds might be fast but the guy isn't quick.  I don't think it's too early to call Bernard an upgrade.  I wish Milano was playing beside him.

Still loving eating the Bernard crow. More so since Milano won’t be playing the remainder of this year. ☹️

49 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Even tho i’ve been peeved that Miami plays at Kansas City, but NOT at Arrowhead… i am very pleased that the Phins get them off a KC loss.  Reid will have their full attention this week and ready.

I’m afraid that now that they lost nick Bolton they’re just not a great team.  The defense was anchoring their team this year 

I guess someone having to lose between kc and Miami isn’t the end of the world though 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

2 minutes ago, BBFL said:

Never knew until a few months back that it has chocolate on the classic recipe. That’s how I ended up finding that video. 

would never have guessed chocolate as an ingredient…

🤯

Cocoa and cinnamon. The stuff is pretty exotic. If you ever find yourself in Cincinnati, try Camp Washington Chili. It is the best version. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I’m afraid that now that they lost nick Bolton they’re just not a great team.  The defense was anchoring their team this year 

I guess someone having to lose between kc and Miami isn’t the end of the world though 

Bolton done for the year or was it not season ending IR? Guy is a stud for that D. Few decent pieces; Jones/Bolton/Sneed/McDuff

Good Lord, is this the year of the torn Achilles??? Not to wish harm on any player, but can maybe Tua or Patrick rip one in Germany?? Although, the way Mahomes looked today, he doesn't need an injury to look bad. He had the flu....whaa whaa whaa. Maybe sit him out Reid? And where was Taylor? Travis looked lost today. 

• Angry 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Chili on nacho chips with sour cream, peppers, queso, guac is also very good...but not for u

As long as those are jalapeño Peppers, and a ***** ton of onions. I'm all over that. I make that all the time. But I like it with taco meat, not chili. Wtf is wrong with some of you people? 😆 

Edited by Bubba Gump
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

Cocoa and cinnamon. The stuff is pretty exotic. If you ever find yourself in Cincinnati, try Camp Washington Chili. It is the best version. 

The recipe I tried was a Gold Star copycat. Wasn’t bad. Definitely not the same I am sure. Will take a look at the differences and hope to grab some next time I’m on that side of Ohio, thanks 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.