Is the season beginning to unravel?   

181 members have voted

1. 1. Is the season unraveling?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Is Miami going to take the East?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Is Buffalo going to be able to sneak into the playoffs as a wild card?

• Yes
    • No
    • We will still win the division

1 minute ago, cantankerous said:

It's over. This team isn't good enough. Josh Allen is a head case. The defense can't stop anyone, especially when it matters. Gabe Davis disappears week to week. We have way too many weak spots to compete for a SB. 

Where does McDermott rank on your list?  

It's interesting, many here will list 20 things but he won't ever be on the list.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

It's interesting, many here will list 20 things but he won't ever be on the list.  

McDermott in my opinion is not the problem. Do I wish this team had more of a killer instinct? Yes. Can he improve his decision making? Yes. Has he been the biggest reason the bills have lost games this year? No.

McDermott essentially lost his josh allen, diggs, and Dawkins of the defense. 

In my opinion the largest problem has been josh Allen's play. Not taking profits and bad turnovers. And I'm no professional but if you listen or watch any bills content from bills analysts the common denominator in the losses is josh playing a bad game.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

46 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

He sucks. He's a good coach, but gets outcoached in the biggest games year after year. I think it's time to move on. Find an offensive mind who's willing to take on this shîthole of a franchise. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Yes.  Time to sit josh and get a better pick almost.   If we don't win next 2 shut him down. 

4 minutes ago, cantankerous said:

He sucks. He's a good coach, but gets outcoached in the biggest games year after year. I think it's time to move on. Find an offensive mind who's willing to take on this shîthole of a franchise. 

He needs to go 

No, I don't feel like we're unravelling, I mean it sucks we lost but we probably score there if Kincaid didn't fumble (Which sucks becuase he was so good other than that) and then we scored the drive after the bengals scored. I think once Joseph and Douglas get used to the new playbook it will help settle the defense a bit. I don't see the Dolphins taking the division over us but who knows. I think we sneak into the playoffs and hopefully by then we can gel at just the right time.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.