Excluding JA, predict your impact player - Bills at Patriots (includes a video preview of the game)

BillsFan619

BB’s specialty is to take away your best player and he’s just not able to typically do it with #14. Just like with JA, for some reason, BB just doesn’t have an answer for him.

So, I’m going with Mr. Patriots and BB killer, Stefon Diggs. JA and him will click early and often which will establish an early and mounting lead. 

With Oliver being out, our best defense will be our offense scoring early and not taking their foot off the gas. With Diggs’ dominance affecting the scoreboard, this’ll force the Pats run game to be kept somewhat at bay since they’ll be having to play catch-up the whole game and throw more than they want to.

Diggs for 9-117-2TDs

Who ya got?

Here’s a preview of the game.

*Click on “Watch on YouTube” in the screen below. Go Bills!

Edited by BillsFan619

• BillsFan619 changed the title to Excluding JA, predict your impact player - Bills at Patriots (includes a video preview of the game)

I like how it's a "predict a player" question and some people lost 4-5 players. That's some Calvin Ridley level hedging of bets going on😂

As for me, I have been riding the Latavius Murray train all week and will stick with him. Over the course of the year Murray has seen his snaps increase almost weekly. He was in a 50/50 split with Cook last week (even got the official "start") and had about as many touches. I've noticed Murray in more on passing downs and at the goal line. With Harris out I expect him to absorb those touches and short yardage chances as well.

While Cook is likely to have more yards and is more of a big play threat, I think Murray handles 12-16 touches this week with 2 short TDs. 

• Like (+1) 1

I am expecting a balanced, effective attack on offense carrying over from the end of last game (or at least one can hope!).  In that setting, it's hard to pick just one player but my vote is Kincaid - 6 catches for 85-90 yards and 2 TDs!

9 minutes ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

On O, Harty. He was my Stock Buy this week, so I gotta stick with it. 10 catches for 125+.😱

On D, Going with my man Dorian Williams. 2 sacks, 1FF and an Int.😁

Dorian is either going to have a great game or he will have a terrible game as Belichek schemes against the over pursing rookie as he did to Tremaine when he was a rookie.

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Dorian is either going to have a great game or he will have a terrible game as Belichek schemes against the over pursing rookie as he did to Tremaine when he was a rookie.

I'm sticking with a GREAT Game.😁

It's Mac Jones!! Lawson and Groot on the outside, and send Williams or Bernard through the gap. No way he out runs either of them. He'll be doing pirouettes back there. 🤣🤣

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.