Oct. 12, TNF, Denver at KC

Ridgewaycynic2013

12 minutes ago, MarkKelso'sHelmet said:

For many fans winning is not enough. It's only good if your team destroys, humiliates or murders the other side.

Mahomes has played an almost perfect game. A win is a win is a win. He's not putting his teammates in a position to get injured in a game that is not in question against a radically inferior opponent. 

A pick and at least 1 more taken away by yet another flag, I'm not sure perfect is the word.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

KC now 2 wins ahead of Buffalo and 1 lose less. What is that 1.5 or 2 games?

Its a little worse than that because gotta look at conference win/loss if there is a tie breaker thing. Their loss was NFC.  We have two conference losses.  Honestly, we are going to be lucky to win our own division this year unless Miami falls apart a few games or something. I hate saying that but Buff needs to play perfect and Miami needs to lose something.

Edited by Scott7975

Dude will end up with ten SB rings, go down as the best of all time (dethroning Brady), and people will still point to the minor mistakes he makes is games he's won. Sure, have fun with that.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

A pick and at least 1 more taken away by yet another flag, I'm not sure perfect is the word.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

19 minutes ago, billieve420 said:

KC plays down to the level of their opponent a lot but seem to find ways to win in the end.

I smell b.s

Never agreed with that philosophy but regardless,  they played 3 consecutive bottom 5-10 teams in a row and looked very average in all 3. 

We have a better D and O imo

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Its a little worse than that because gotta look at conference win/loss if there is a tie breaker thing. Their loss was NFC.  We have two conference losses.  Honestly, we are going to be lucky to win our own division this year unless Miami falls apart a few games or something.

Should we tank for Caleb Williams / Lions OC or is 3 wins too many?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DapperCam said:

I would argue that if you are one fluke play away from going to OT at home vs a bottom-3 team, then you didn’t play an almost perfect game. Only 1 TD drive and 5 drives that ended in a turnover or punt for the KC offense.

They went to OT last year against Houston, one of the worst teams in the league, and still ended up winning it all. They do just enough to win against inferior opponents. They’re going to be dangerous when the Bills get them. 

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Its a little worse than that because gotta look at conference win/loss if there is a tie breaker thing. Their loss was NFC.  We have two conference losses.  Honestly, we are going to be lucky to win our own division this year unless Miami falls apart a few games or something. I hate saying that but Buff needs to play perfect and Miami needs to lose something.

They're playing each other later in the year. If they end up with the same record the AFC/NFC thing doesn't matter. It's just who won head to head. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, MarkKelso'sHelmet said:

Dude will end up with ten SB rings, go down as the best of all time (dethroning Brady), and people will still point to the minor mistakes he makes is games he's won. Sure, have fun with that.

and apparently people will say he played perfect in games where he played at best exceedingly average.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bob Chandler's Hands said:

They're playing each other later in the year. If they end up with the same record the AFC/NFC thing doesn't matter. It's just who won head to head. 

Ah true. Wasn't thinking straight on that one.  I went full braindead there.

Edited by Scott7975

3 minutes ago, Success said:

I actually dislike the Chiefs more than the Patriots.  Never thought I'd dislike a team as much as the Pats.

Feels weird, but good.

I would actually favour the Chiefs over the Dolphins now… my hatred for the Dolphins has grown exponentially the last 12 months…

Its hard to hate a 4-13 team like the Patriots 

2 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

I would actually favour the Chiefs over the Dolphins now… my hatred for the Dolphins has grown exponentially the last 12 months…

Its hard to hate a 4-13 team like the Patriots 

I dont hate Miami.  Just their fans.  Not all of them because obviously they have some normal fans but there were a lot this week laughing at our injuries and wishing them (like Milano) ill will.  Thats just disgusting.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.