Sunday Funday!

Just Jack

Are you going to watch?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be watching the Toy Story version of Sundays early early game?

• I've got my onesie ready and cereal selection stocked!
    • Bah, I'm not watching cartoons on a Sunday.

19 hours ago, SoMAn said:

Perfect for the generation of emotionally stifled male adults who still live in their parents basement and play video games until 3am.  
Yes, I’m that grumpy old boomer who came from a time when we gave up watching cartoons at about the same age that we figured out Santa wasn’t real. 

I still watch bugs and Daffy go at it if I see it on. And i'm 63

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Simon said:

So are they converting the play on the field into CGI and showing it in real time?

yes, they are are attempting to do that.  They have some interesting visual elements, like slinky dog as the chains  It also has a lot of extra commentary from the players you don't always see. Those have been pretty well done. 

1 minute ago, Simon said:

So are they converting the play on the field into CGI and showing it in real time?

That's what it appears. Tons of visual glitches going on. For instance on that last pass on Disney it looked like Lawrence just tossed it into an empty spot. Then they said complete. Didn't have a receiver shown.🤷🏼‍♂️

The claw machine is the ball spotter and half the time when it places the ball the ballrolls around the field. There's...work to be done.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.