Rookie Mistakes (Bills)

Buffalo716

4 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Siran Neal getting his car repossessed because he thought it was on auto pay lol

Yeah.. I can relate. I thought auto pay was on, but it wasn't. They kept calling to collect and I didn't recognize the number so I didn't answer. It went past due and dinged my FICO score. Real bummer. 

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, k2mountain said:

Yeah.. I can relate. I thought auto pay was on, but it wasn't. They kept calling to collect and I didn't recognize the number so I didn't answer. It went past due and dinged my FICO score. Real bummer. 

Seems to be a theme ...

Check your bills ladies and gents!

4 minutes ago, k2mountain said:

Many, many years ago I was that guy wishing you would just answer the damn phone. 😂

The worst part of my job then, but you made the loan, you collect the loan was how it worked in those days. People were the worst with boat loans. The boat is a luxury, and the first thing you stop paying for in tough times. It was shocking how many times a boat 60-90 days late on payments “sunk” when a hurricane MISSED us. 

Not my problem, I just took the insurance payoff presented and moved on. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

The question is, why does Neal have a car payment in the first place? Shouldn't he be buying outright?

Also, poor Elam -- not only can he not get on the field, but you see him sitting down in the beginning of the video but then he gets no airtime! 😭🤣

Damn elam gets no love!!

I wanna hear from you elam!

On 9/27/2023 at 5:04 PM, Buffalo716 said:

Siran Neal getting his car repossessed because he thought it was on auto pay lol

I had my health insurance cancelled when my spouse went on Medicare.  They swore the amount would change to reflect single coverage, but it would still autopay from our checking.  Spoiler: it didn't. 🤷‍♂️

23 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Oh, come on it’s not like they don’t send paper copies that you’re running late too

I take it you don't select "electronic statement"

No, they don't actually, at least not before they just do ***** like cancel you -- happened to me.

Edited by Beck Water

On 9/27/2023 at 6:24 PM, John from Riverside said:

Oh, come on it’s not like they don’t send paper copies that you’re running late too

They don’t(at least some don’t). I forgot who it was but I remember yelling at a bill collector to mail me the damn bill and I will pay it!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.