Biden Impeachment Inquiry: The Walls Be Closing.

BillsFanNC

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

U cant make this up. Well perhaps MAGAs can…

make up what?

Joe is the one bragging on video he was withholding aid to the Ukraine unless they fired their prosecutor- You’re saying he was lying? 

or you are saying it was just a complete coincidence the guy Joe insisted was removed happened to be investigating the company that just gave bags of cash to his crackhead kid that thought natural gas was flatulence? 

either way, they have enough to take a swing at a trumpy like impeach and acquittal based on the Pelosi standard. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

make up what?

Joe is the one bragging on video he was withholding aid to the Ukraine unless they fired their prosecutor- You’re saying he was lying? 

or you are saying it was just a complete coincidence the guy Joe insisted was removed happened to be investigating the company that just gave bags of cash to his crackhead kid that thought natural gas was flatulence? 

either way, they have enough to take a swing at a trumpy like impeach and acquittal based on the Pelosi standard. 

"change some names and dollar figures and shuffle a few minor details".  other than that, "verbatim".  Must have had  few too many last nite.  tee many martoonis.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

9 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I read them and interpreted them.  Your turn, Counselor.  I don't have at hand one of those corny, silly, disparaging labels.  That's your game, not mine.  But as I said, the words meaning are self evident and clearly hearken to the 14th and the 5th  (Umm he's a constitutional lawyer testifying on the constitutionality of the proceedings - u think he might be referencing the constitution?).  Only a dummy😁 or liar could not recognize that.

Before harkening back to anything else, consider harkening back to what he actually said.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

9 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Yup, you write and reason just like a real doct😅or 

Namaste

If you're claiming that your writing and reasoning prove you're a doctor...thank goodness you "retired" from medicine. :lol:

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Before harkening back to anything else, consider harkening back to what he actually said. 

Dems don't need facts, just feelz.  Their take on the phone call impeachment versus the current situation is hilariously idiotic and hypocritical.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

make up what?

Holy 💩 - are you and “Doc” the same person?

These idiots are still recycling the same hoax from 2019 - jfc get a new psyop - this Biden / Shokin story has expired. 

Everyone under the sun wanted this corrupt prosecutor removed and these fn idiots think Biden swooped in and was the first to demand his removal.

You can’t make this up - it’s what desperate degenerates do when they got nothing else.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I did. It means what I summarized. How bout u providing your alternative fact summary. Use your own words. You’ve got plenty. But I bet you don’t rise to the challenge…that’s the MAGA m.o. and why u will fail

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I did. It means what I summarized. How bout u providing your alternative fact summary. Use your own words. You’ve got plenty. But I bet you don’t rise to the challenge…that’s the MAGA m.o. and why u will fail

You’re asking me to provide facts alternative to Turley’s comments when you’ve misrepresented what Turley said?  I replied on that issue previously, perhaps when you were mid-bender. 

🤫

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You’re asking me to provide facts alternative to Turley’s comments when you’ve misrepresented what Turley said?  I replied on that issue previously, perhaps when you were mid-bender. 

🤫

Take the L man - you guys got nothing 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

🤫

Misrepresented with Turley said

He was asked straight away if he had any evidence that would rise to the level of an impeachment, and he flat out said no

I don’t know, but that sounds pretty damning to me

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

🤫

You evaded. It’s what u do?  I’ll take that as a concession not that your judgment is necessary…

• Eyeroll 1

12 hours ago, BillStime said:

Holy 💩 - are you and “Doc” the same person?

These idiots are still recycling the same hoax from 2019 - jfc get a new psyop - this Biden / Shokin story has expired. 

Everyone under the sun wanted this corrupt prosecutor removed and these fn idiots think Biden swooped in and was the first to demand his removal.

You can’t make this up - it’s what desperate degenerates do when they got nothing else.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

Why was the prosecutor not charged and jailed? Why did the company owner who hired hunter keep the money he stole, and move to Morocco to live a nice life? Please explain that series of events

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Why was the prosecutor not charged and jailed? Why did the company owner who hired hunter keep the money he stole, and move to Morocco to live a nice life? Please explain that series of events

They can't.  The so-called "anti-corruption policy" would have seen to it that Shokin was prosecuted for not prosecuting corruption.  And the new prosecutor would have prosecuted people Shokin was allegedly protecting for corruption.  Just so that he wouldn't investigate Burisma, which is the only reason idiot boy was on their board.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

…do you believe that being bad at your job is a criminal offense?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

…do you believe that being bad at your job is a criminal offense?

Ah, so now we're completing changing the narrative (again).  Now Shokin was just "bad at his job" and firing him is all that needed to happen. :rolleyes:

No, he was called "corrupt" by Joke and corruption is a criminal offense.  But wasn't prosecuted.  Meaning that was a lie ostensibly to prevent him from investigating Burisma.  Hence them having all they need to impeach Joke.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1