Biden Impeachment Inquiry: The Walls Be Closing.

BillsFanNC

39 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I don’t need to be good at doing mental gymnastics whenever it comes to this it’s all about what you can proof and you have nothing directly linking Joe Biden to any wrongdoing

The burden of proof is not upon me on this

You respect somebody?

If that poster turned around and disagreed with you tomorrow, you wouldnt respect them at all *****head

I’m not trying to prove anything, John.  I’m responding to things you say and perspective you share.    You seem awfully defensive suddenly.  

We’ll not speak of it again. 😇

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

42 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Let’s see those sources 

Absolutely nothing. It is irrelevant. 

Say it - it is a bad look for Trump’s Middle East Peace Broker to walk away with $2 BILLION dollars.

Say it.

do your own research it’s all out there lol. 

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

See - I have - and I know you’re full of what your MASTERS tell you otherwise you would be quick to provide it…

money stolen, investigation opened, hunter hired, suddenly shokin is corrupt and never charged, next prosecutor doesn’t cooperate with investigation missing critical deadlines allowing burisma to keep all that sweet cash, burisma owner moves to Monaco to live that sweet life. Did I miss anything? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

money stolen, investigation opened, hunter hired, suddenly shokin is corrupt and never charged, next prosecutor doesn’t cooperate with investigation missing critical deadlines allowing burisma to keep all that sweet cash, burisma owner moves to Monaco to live that sweet life. Did I miss anything? 

Your sources.

51 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Let’s see those sources 

Absolutely nothing. It is irrelevant. 

Say it - it is a bad look for Trump’s Middle East Peace Broker to walk away with $2 BILLION dollars.

Say it.

You’re losing track of your talking points, Scripty Scriptyman.  We addressed that three hours ago— Hunter, Jared and Mnuchin did what wealthy people do.   I said it. You said it.  Everybody said it…well everybody but John as he was apparently off researching internet message board burden of proof guidelines.

Why are you obsessed with optics here?  Is it Kushy and Mnuchy specifically?   Saudi Arabia?  

11 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Oh snap BillSy went full boat servitude mode with capital letters when I was eating dinner.   Is it me or do his posts read like an angry Forrest Gump when he capitalizes random words?  

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You’re losing track of your talking points, Scripty Scriptyman.  We addressed that three hours ago— Hunter, Jared and Mnuchin did what wealthy people do.   I said it. You said it.  Everybody said it…well everybody but John as he was apparently off researching internet message board burden of proof guidelines.

Why are you obsessed with optics here?  Is it Kushy and Mnuchy specifically?   Saudi Arabia?  

Oh snap BillSy went full boat servitude mode with capital letters when I was eating dinner.   Is it me or do his posts read like an angry Forrest Gump when he capitalizes random words?  

willfully ignorant useful idiot 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

37 minutes ago, BillStime said:

See - I have - and I know you’re full of what your MASTERS tell you otherwise you would be quick to provide it…

@John from Riverside disapproves of your cult-like post!

21 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

2267a13b-1d8e-498f-9ae0-6bb8cff1160a_tex

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Well since you claim to know all about the investigation point out my errors 

you can’ start here but much more out there

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burisma

Here you go - from your link:

In the 2020 United States presidential election, the re-election campaign of President Donald Trump and his allies promoted allegations of corruption focused on the relationship between Burisma and Hunter Biden. The claims were first stated by an editor of Breitbart News,[27] and subsequently formed the basis of a pressure campaign by Trump and associates to push the Ukrainian government to announce an investigation of the younger Biden's role with Burisma, culminating in Trump's impeachment and acquittal.[28] Republicans hoped to use the Burisma allegations to tarnish Biden's 2020 Presidential campaign, but an investigation by the Republican-controlled Senate Homeland Security and Finance Committees shortly before the 2020 presidential election concluded that there was no evidence of improper influence or wrongdoing by Joe Biden.[29]

35 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Say it: It is a bad look for Trump’s Middle East Peace Broker to walk away with $2 BILLION dollars.

Say it.

Edited by BillStime
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

In the 2020 United States presidential election, the re-election campaign of President Donald Trump and his allies promoted allegations of corruption focused on the relationship between Burisma and Hunter Biden. The claims were first stated by an editor of Breitbart News,[27] and subsequently formed the basis of a pressure campaign by Trump and associates to push the Ukrainian government to announce an investigation of the younger Biden's role with Burisma, culminating in Trump's impeachment and acquittal.[28] Republicans hoped to use the Burisma allegations to tarnish Biden's 2020 Presidential campaign, but an investigation by the Republican-controlled Senate Homeland Security and Finance Committees shortly before the 2020 presidential election concluded that there was no evidence of improper influence or wrongdoing by Joe Biden.[29]

It's unreal.

This has already been debunked ad nauseum.  But Republicans will just keep repeating because they know facts are meaningless to their base.  It's really crazy.  If something new comes out, sure investigate away, but right now they have nothing except Joe getting money from overseas. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Say it: It is a bad look for Trump’s Middle East Peace Broker to walk away with $2 BILLION dollars.

Say it.

so again, why was shokin never charged? Why were the subsequent prosecutors uncooperative with the investigation and charges dropped? So mysterious? Hunter right in the middle getting that sweet cash. What’s the logical conclusion here? Just another happy coincidence? Get real. Joe and his handlers know how to properly use that office to get that money.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

so again, why was shokin never charged? Why were the subsequent prosecutors uncooperative with the investigation and charges dropped? So mysterious? Hunter right in the middle getting that sweet cash. What’s the logical conclusion here? Just another happy coincidence? Get real. Joe and his handlers know how to properly use that office to get that money.  

Well, Aristo - this is rather inconvenient for the cult's (debunked) narrative.

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Well, Aristo - this is rather inconvenient for the cult's (debunked) narrative.

They’ve gotta make it look good. Ultimately charges dropped and owner of burisma kept the money baby. They got the result they wanted lol. The ending is what ultimately matters.  Why did he get to keep that sweet stolen cash? 

• Thank you (+1) 2

They’ve gotta make it look good. Ultimately charges dropped and owner of burisma kept the money baby. They got the result they wanted lol. The ending is what ultimately matters.  Why did he get to keep that sweet stolen cash? 

Remember that link you provided but clearly didn't read?

Office of the Prosecutor General of Ukraine and National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU) have conducted in total 15 investigations on Burisma's owner Zlochevsky.[47] In 2016, former Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko accused Burisma subsidiaries of conspiracy and tax evasion of about one billion hryvnias (US$70 million) in 2014–2015, but later during investigation subsidiaries of Burisma were not mentioned.[48] Tax audit of Esko-Pivnich by the State Fiscal Service found some violations in 2016. As a result, 50 million hryvnias (US$1.9 million) of additional taxes was paid to eliminate criminal charges.[48] In total, Burisma paid additional 180 million hryvnias (US$7.44 million) of taxes to avoid further criminal proceedings.[11][30] A criminal investigation was conducted if natural resources extraction licenses were issued to Burisma subsidiaries legally during the period Zlochevsky held government office. Although violations of the procedure were established by NABU, the Specialized Anti-Corruption Prosecutor's Office missed procedural deadlines for a lawsuit and the case for nullifying licenses was dismissed by the court.[48] In October 2019, Prosecutor General Ruslan Riaboshapka announced that all 15 investigation cases will be reviewed.[47]

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Remember that link you provided but clearly didn't read?

Office of the Prosecutor General of Ukraine and National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU) have conducted in total 15 investigations on Burisma's owner Zlochevsky.[47] In 2016, former Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko accused Burisma subsidiaries of conspiracy and tax evasion of about one billion hryvnias (US$70 million) in 2014–2015, but later during investigation subsidiaries of Burisma were not mentioned.[48] Tax audit of Esko-Pivnich by the State Fiscal Service found some violations in 2016. As a result, 50 million hryvnias (US$1.9 million) of additional taxes was paid to eliminate criminal charges.[48] In total, Burisma paid additional 180 million hryvnias (US$7.44 million) of taxes to avoid further criminal proceedings.[11][30] A criminal investigation was conducted if natural resources extraction licenses were issued to Burisma subsidiaries legally during the period Zlochevsky held government office. Although violations of the procedure were established by NABU, the Specialized Anti-Corruption Prosecutor's Office missed procedural deadlines for a lawsuit and the case for nullifying licenses was dismissed by the court.[48] In October 2019, Prosecutor General Ruslan Riaboshapka announced that all 15 investigation cases will be reviewed.[47]

Oh no they paid 7 mil and got to keep the tens of millions of other money! The horror! No jail time. Rode off to Monaco with a nice pay day baby. You try so hard it’s hilarious. Who’s in the middle? Joe and hunter baby. All charges dismissed. The end result they wanted 

• Thank you (+1) 2

Oh no they paid 7 mil and got to keep the tens of millions of other money! The horror! No jail time. Rode off to Monaco with a nice pay day baby. You try so hard it’s hilarious. Who’s in the middle? Joe and hunter baby. All charges dismissed. The end result they wanted 

But you keep changing your story after every speed bump.

Enjoy your 2019 psyop.

9 hours ago, aristocrat said:

its not worth it. its just going to go ad hominem and start calling names like a toddler. like always.  every thread, every topic. every time someone tries to make a good faith reply.