Biden Impeachment Inquiry: The Walls Be Closing.

BillsFanNC

19 minutes ago, Doc said:

Ah, so now we're completing changing the narrative (again).  Now Shokin was just "bad at his job" and firing him is all that needed to happen. :rolleyes:

No, he was called "corrupt" by Joke and corruption is a criminal offense.  But wasn't prosecuted.  Meaning that was a lie ostensibly to prevent him from investigating Burisma.  Hence them having all they need to impeach Joke.

You guys really will believe just about anything, huh?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Doc said:

Ah, so now we're completing changing the narrative (again).  Now Shokin was just "bad at his job" and firing him is all that needed to happen. :rolleyes:

No, he was called "corrupt" by Joke and corruption is a criminal offense.  But wasn't prosecuted.  Meaning that was a lie ostensibly to prevent him from investigating Burisma.  Hence them having all they need to impeach Joke.

that's the game, keep moving the goal post.

then toss insults. 

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Why was the prosecutor not charged and jailed?

Do I make the f'n laws in Ukraine?

10 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Why did the company owner who hired hunter keep the money he stole, and move to Morocco to live a nice life? Please explain that series of events

Money they stole? I have no idea wtf you're talking about.

But it is F'N AMAZING that DEMENTIA JOE was able to get all these people, organizations, countries, the EU, IMF, the European Council on Foreign Relations to rally behind covering up for HUNTER f'n BIDEN and Burisma.

jfc - idiots

On 8/7/2023 at 9:48 PM, BillStime said:

Wow, this weird. The EU wanted the same guy gone, too?

EU hails sacking of Ukraine’s prosecutor Viktor Shokin – The Irish Times

In what appeared to be his last act before dismissal, Mr Shokin sacked his deputy, Davit Sakvarelidze, who had repeatedly called for his boss to be fired.

Now why would Shokin's own deputy call for his boss to be fired?

Whoa, what's this?

Stop the appointment of Shokin

“The nomination of Shokin is a shock” – shouted the participants of the manifestation in front of the Ukrainian Embassy in Warsaw. Ukrainians, Kazakhs and Warsaw residents gathered in front of the building and protested against the most recent changes in the Prosecutor General’s Office in Ukraine and the nomination of Victor Shokin to head the prosecutor’s office.

WAIT A MINUTE "DOC" - BIDEN GOT ALL THESE UKRANIANS TO PROTEST THE NOMINATION OF SHOKIN?

Envoys pushed to oust Ukraine prosecutor before Biden

DOC - OTHERS PUSHED FOR THIS GUY TO BE REMOVED BEFORE BIDEN GOT INVOLVED?

Once again, if ANY OF THIS WAS REMOTELY TRUE - Trump's DOJ would have acted.

Long live the psyops you pathetic simps.

On 8/7/2023 at 9:53 PM, BillStime said:

WAIT - THERE IS MORE @Doc - lmao

KYIV POST: Demonstrators protest Shokin’s firing of anti-corruption prosecutors

They protested against Shokin’s decision to fire subordinates of reformist Deputy Prosecutor General Davit Sakvarelidze working on corruption cases against prosecutors.

I'm just shocked that BASEMENT BIDEN coordinated all of this!!!

On 8/7/2023 at 10:07 PM, BillStime said:

Now, @Doc - should Trump go after the IMF, too?

IMF warning sparks Ukraine pledge on corruption and reform

Lagarde threat to suspend $40bn aid package elicits swift response from Kiev

Hey @Doc - did Biden collude with the European Council on Foreign Relations, too?

No reforms, no aid for Ukraine

Hey Aristo or @Doc; was Shokin investigating Burisma? 

Yes or No.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

You guys really will believe just about anything, huh?

Geeze doc you will believe anything claiming Biden said the thing you saw Biden actually say in a press conference on video while flashing those smug white veneers. 

let me guess deep fake? Out of context? don’t even have the imagination to fabricate excuses these dolts carrying water for this scuzzy corrupt lair keep producing to uphold the blind religions allegiance to the party 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Geeze doc you will believe anything claiming Biden said the thing you saw Biden actually say in a press conference on video while flashing those smug white veneers. 

let me guess deep fake? Out of context? don’t even have the imagination to fabricate excuses these dolts carrying water for this scuzzy corrupt lair keep producing to uphold the blind religions allegiance to the party 

I’m sorry, are you saying that Biden bragged about getting Shokin fired as part of a corrupt deal to help his son? Seems like the kinda thing you’d want to keep quiet instead of bragging publicly about it…

Almost seems like it’s more likely that when US policy was to get rid of Shokin, our allies wanted Shokin gone, and Hunter’s business partner was told that Shokin was under Burisma’s control, that Biden putting pressure on Ukraine to fire Shokin was him enacting US policy and was actually not good for Burisma.

But I suppose that makes too much sense and involves those pesky facts that everyone here seems to hate. 

11 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I’m sorry, are you saying that Biden bragged about getting Shokin fired as part of a corrupt deal to help his son? Seems like the kinda thing you’d want to keep quiet instead of bragging publicly about it…

Almost seems like it’s more likely that when US policy was to get rid of Shokin, our allies wanted Shokin gone, and Hunter’s business partner was told that Shokin was under Burisma’s control, that Biden putting pressure on Ukraine to fire Shokin was him enacting US policy and was actually not good for Burisma.

But I suppose that makes too much sense and involves those pesky facts that everyone here seems to hate. 

that isn’t what doc said… it’s amazing your Freudian mind slip saw the word corruption and immediately called to arms to defend your leader who is as pure as the driven snow 😂 

Now hunter and his business partner were foreign policy assets paid by a foreign entity? Even though Joe had no idea what he did? 

You’ve missed your calling. You should be writing content for Huff post… 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

that isn’t what doc said… it’s amazing your Freudian mind slip saw the word corruption and immediately called to arms to defend your leader who is as pure as the driven snow 😂 

Now hunter and his business partner were foreign policy assets paid by a foreign entity? Even though Joe had no idea what he did? 

You’ve missed your calling. You should be writing content for Huff post… 

I was actually responding to your claim about Biden’s statements. 

You can tell because in my post, it quotes you and not Doc. 

23 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Misrepresented with Turley said

He was asked straight away if he had any evidence that would rise to the level of an impeachment, and he flat out said no

I don’t know, but that sounds pretty damning to me

Well John, that wasn't what Fergie misrepresented, but thank you anyway.  

I won't presume you're interested in what Turley actually said about the impeachment inquiry and why he supports it, but if you were truly an Independent voter you might be a bit more open-minded.  You might also wonder how Fergie came to his conclusion about what Turley said, but it's a big ask of a dem loyalist. 

Here's a recent piece on his perspective.  In a crazy twist, he mentions he was criticized by the right.  

https://www.thedailybeast.com/i-testified-at-biden-impeachment-inquiry-hearing-but-found-myself-on-trial#:~:text=“While I stated that I,President Biden could be impeached.”

In my testimony, I laid out the constitutional and historical baseline for impeachment inquiries. While I stated that I do not believe that the current evidence would support an actual article of impeachment, I testified that the evidence clearly satisfied the threshold for an impeachment inquiry and, if these allegations are established, President Biden could be impeached.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I was actually responding to your claim about Biden’s statements. 

You can tell because in my post, it quotes you and not Doc. 

My claim was Biden said exactly what doc said he did. Watch the video it’s linked in the timeline above, I think it’s after the bank records of $6 million wire transfers to Biden’s dog’s go fund me or something. 

only look through squinted eyes though… do not want to roil your obligatory notion of no evidence of anything suspicious going on

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

My claim was Biden said exactly what doc said he did. Watch the video it’s linked in the timeline above, I think it’s after the bank records of $6 million wire transfers to Biden’s dog’s go fund me or something. 

only look through squinted eyes though… do not want to roil your obligatory notion of no evidence of anything suspicious going on

Is anyone claiming that Biden *didn’t* push for firing Shokin? It seems pretty obvious that he did 

29 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I saw this article from the NYT regarding the conflict of interest questions that would naturally follow Biden's actions in Ukraine based on his son's involvement in a notoriously corrupt country.  Btw--would you think that someone might have suggested to Hunter/Joe/Uncle Jim that Hunter actually partnering in a Ukrainian energy company might be a bad look given the notorious and rampant corrupting in the country to begin with? 

Anyway--the story is about the conflict of interest, morphs into political adversaries seizing on the opportunity, then into a Hallmark docudrama about Joe Biden, loss and Hunter's resume.  

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/01/us/politics/biden-son-ukraine.html

• Like (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I saw this article from the NYT regarding the conflict of interest questions that would naturally follow Biden's actions in Ukraine based on his son's involvement in a notoriously corrupt country.  Btw--would you think that someone might have suggested to Hunter/Joe/Uncle Jim that Hunter actually partnering in a Ukrainian energy company might be a bad look given the notorious and rampant corrupting in the country to begin with? 

Anyway--the story is about the conflict of interest, morphs into political adversaries seizing on the opportunity, then into a Hallmark docudrama about Joe Biden, loss and Hunter's resume.  

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/01/us/politics/biden-son-ukraine.html

paywall but the headline is interesting.

Edited by Tommy Callahan

9 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

paywall but seems to be one of the DEM mouthpieces trying to make this into some political "The Redubs are doing a witch hunt" story.

Well it’s an old article, just loaded for me, I just thought it was sort of a strange way to end a story about a conflict of interest in a political race. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Well it’s an old article, just loaded for me, I just thought it was sort of a strange way to end a story about a conflict of interest in a political race. 

then you choose to purchase partisan propaganda. or got your free peek. or are good with VPN's.

I could only read the first paragraph.

but when the headline reads "biden faces conflict of interest brough by republicans and Trump" it kind of explains what the articles narrative is going to be

but like I said, I cant read it all

32 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

then you choose to purchase partisan propaganda. or got your free peek. or are good with VPN's.

I could only read the first paragraph.

but when the headline reads "biden faces conflict of interest brough by republicans and Trump" it kind of explains what the articles narrative is going to be

but like I said, I cant read it all

I don't have a VPN on this computer but think it's wise to use one generally. 

I don't have a subscription to the NYT but think it's good to know what's going on generally, even if I disagree with the political stance of the publication. 

I may have gotten a free peak at the article, I just clicked a button.

Regardless, Callahan, I won't be judged. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Btw--would you think that someone might have suggested to Hunter/Joe/Uncle Jim that Hunter actually partnering in a Ukrainian energy company might be a bad look given the notorious and rampant corrupting in the country to begin with? 

Did you think it was appropriate for Ivanka and Trump to receive trademarks while WORKING at the White House?

Did you question the $2 BILLION deal Jared received from MBS for his start up?  What about the $1B Steve Mnuchin received?

6 months after leaving the White House after spending an inordinate amount of time in the Middle East.

Of course, you didn't...

• Haha (+1) 1