Biden Impeachment Inquiry: The Walls Be Closing.

BillsFanNC

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Did you question the same $2 BILLION deal Jared received from MBS for his start up?  What about the $1B Steve Mnuchin received?

6 months after leaving the White House after spending an inordinate amount of time in the Middle East.

Wait, are you saying it was a problem with Hunter and Uncle Jimbo, and then a problem for Jared and Mnuchin? 

Or are you saying it wasn't a problem for Hunter and Uncle Jimbo, but is a problem for Jared and Mnuchin? 

Or that it's not a problem for anyone concerned?

I feel like there's a lot in play where Saudi Arabia is concerned.  They're our enemy, they're not our enemy, then I see this:

https://www.state.gov/united-states-saudi-arabia-relationship-eight-decades-of-partnership/

Then this:

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/09/09/biden-shakes-hands-with-mbs-at-g20-summit-00114872

Weird. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Wait, are you saying it was a problem with Hunter and Uncle Jimbo, and then a problem for Jared and Mnuchin? 

Or are you saying it wasn't a problem for Hunter and Uncle Jimbo, but is a problem for Jared and Mnuchin? 

Or that it's not a problem for anyone concerned?

I feel like there's a lot in play where Saudi Arabia is concerned.  They're our enemy, they're not our enemy, then I see this:

https://www.state.gov/united-states-saudi-arabia-relationship-eight-decades-of-partnership/

Then this:

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/09/09/biden-shakes-hands-with-mbs-at-g20-summit-00114872

Weird. 

Answer the question.

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Answer the question.

The question about a private citizen working a private deal with a foreign ally, the same ally the current administration is partnering with and which the US Govt boasts of an 8 decade long relationship with?   

How does that compare with a potential conflict of interest of a sitting VP, withholding loan guarantees in a notoriously corrupt part of the world when his son receives a direct benefit?

I don't see a question that makes any sense.  To use a holiday analogy, I'm talking about Halloween and you are painting Easter eggs.  

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The question about a private citizen working a private deal with a foreign ally, the same ally the current administration is partnering with and which the US Govt boasts of an 8 decade long relationship with?   

How does that compare with a potential conflict of interest of a sitting VP, withholding loan guarantees in a notoriously corrupt part of the world when his son receives a direct benefit?

I don't see a question that makes any sense.  To use a holiday analogy, I'm talking about Halloween and you are painting Easter eggs.  

You can make up any crime. Doesn't mean it happened. But the rubes will clutch at straws. They are losing and this impeachment gives them hope while waiting for the next SS check 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You can make up any crime. Doesn't mean it happened. But the rubes will clutch at straws. They are losing and this impeachment gives them hope while waiting for the next SS check 

What are you talking about?  Extending my holiday analogy, while I'm speaking about Halloween and BillSy is painting Easter eggs, you're off in a corner making face masks out of saran wrap for the next pandemic.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What are you talking about?  Extending my holiday analogy, while I'm speaking about Halloween and BillSy is painting Easter eggs, you're off in a corner making face masks out of saran wrap for the next pandemic.  

And yet I'm spot on about the lack of a crime you are crowing like a sick rooster about 

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I have always admired your patience leh-nerd, especially when dealing with our weakest posters here, but as I have said in the past you are wasting your time.

When you speak logically and ignore their squirrel attempts, it simply confuses them.

Edited by B-Man
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Um, Jared and Steve WORKED FOR THE ADMINISTRATION.  You are unbelievable.

Just now, B-Man said:

I have always admired your patience leh-nerd, especially when dealing with our weakest posters here, but as I have said in the past you are wasting your time.

When you speak logically an ignore their squirrel attempts, it simply confuses them.

oh, lmao - this is rich. The guy that plagiarizes everything he posts has the audacity to judge others.

foh lol

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And yet I'm spot on about the lack of a crime you are crowing like a sick rooster about 

Conflict of interest, but I like the sick rooster comment.  

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

When you speak logically and ignore their squirrel attempts, it simply confuses them.

We all have a role to play, this must be mine. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Um, Jared and Steve WORKED FOR THE ADMINISTRATION.  You are unbelievable.

Of course they both did--before they didn't, and before the deal was struck.  You say this as if you just found out?   Did you not know that members of admins leave public service and go for-for-profit all the time?  

I'll ask a relevant question related to Saudi Arabia and MSB.   Are we allies or not?  It seems we are, until we're not, and then we are again.  I know what the US government says---What say you? 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 3

59 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Of course they both did--before they didn't, and before the deal was struck.  You say this as if you just found out?   Did you not know that members of admins leave public service and go for-for-profit all the time?  

I'll ask a relevant question related to Saudi Arabia and MSB.   Are we allies or not?  It seems we are, until we're not, and then we are again.  I know what the US government says---What say you? 

JFC - what did MBS get from Jared and Steve when he gave them $3 BILLION dollars?

Trump forced the FBI to grant Jared the highest security clearance despite being rejected.

Hunter Biden is and always was a private citizen.

Your question about Saudi’ Arabia is irrelevant. 

Khashoggi is looking down at you laughing and his family just loves the fact that Conald Trump bragged about saving MBS’ a$$ after the bone saw assassination.

Jared Kushner is the “real” Hunter Biden.

You must be so proud to support the dregs of society.

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

JFC - what did MBS get from Jared and Steve when he gave them $3 BILLION dollars?

Trump forced the FBI to grant Jared the highest security clearance despite being rejected.

Hunter Biden is and always was a private citizen.

Your question about Saudi’ Arabia is irrelevant. 

Khashoggi is looking down at you laughing and his family just loves the fact that Conald Trump bragged about saving MBS’ a$$ after the bone saw assassination.

Jared Kushner is the “real” Hunter Biden.

You must be so proud to support the dregs of society.

It’s interesting that you have no opinion to share about the US relationship with Saudi Arabia, all sorts of opinions on Khasshogi laughing at anyone, but fully and completely in lockstep with team Biden partnering for decades with the Saudis.   

We’re allies, or not, and we’re pretty obviously allies, and Biden is comfortable with the Khasshogi matter as evidenced by his partnership with MBS.  You’re comfortable with that, so much so you can’t even muster the energy to answer simple questions. 

Kushner and Munchin did what wealthy people do.   If you have an issue with that vote your conscience next time instead of your wallet.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Kushner and Munchin did what wealthy people do.   If you have an issue with that vote your conscience next time instead of your wallet.  

And Hunter did what wealthy people do.

When Hunter works at the White House; makes $640M, receives Chinese trademarks, and $2 BILLION as a parting gift for a start up - maybe I’ll care.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

When Hunter works at the White House; makes $640M, receives Chinese trademarks, and $2 BILLION as a parting gift for a start up - maybe I’ll care.

Clown 🤡 says clown things.....breaking news at 11

• Disagree 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No, you won't care.  You lack critical self-awareness and are a party loyalist.  On top of that, you're confusing Hunter with Joe, and who was in the WH and when. 

Btw--If you were concerned about justice for Jamal Khashoggi when he was murdered, why did that concern suddenly and mysteriously evaporate when Biden took office?   We know Scranton Joe has the moxy to withhold a billion to make a point, but here we are, three years later and Joe and the Saudi are thick as thieves.  Buddies.  Pals.  Allies.  Yes or No? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

👆🤡

No, you won't care

Hoax - we hold our politicians accountable. You

re-elect them.

You lack critical self-awareness and are a party loyalist. 

You wrote this without choking? 

On top of that, you're confusing Hunter with Joe, and who was in the WH and when. 

Hunter never worked at the WH like Jared and Ivanka - and you have yet to tie any connection to Joe - but please do keep trying.

you were concerned about justice for Jamal Khashoggi when he was murdered

Khashoggi was massacred 5 years ago TODAY.

Trump should have taken responsibility when he was POTUS instead of bailing out MBS.

No doubt Conald got a cut of the $3 Billion.

6 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Geeze doc you will believe anything claiming Biden said the thing you saw Biden actually say in a press conference on video while flashing those smug white veneers. 

let me guess deep fake? Out of context? don’t even have the imagination to fabricate excuses these dolts carrying water for this scuzzy corrupt lair keep producing to uphold the blind religions allegiance to the party 

I always find it funny when they talk about others believing anything.  This from people who had their party getting them to believe that reducing oil production without viable alternatives, reducing the amount of law enforcement and criminal sentences, opening the borders and allowing illegals to stream across and biological males competing against biological females were good ideas.

6 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

I’m sorry, are you saying that Biden bragged about getting Shokin fired as part of a corrupt deal to help his son? Seems like the kinda thing you’d want to keep quiet instead of bragging publicly about it…

Almost seems like it’s more likely that when US policy was to get rid of Shokin, our allies wanted Shokin gone, and Hunter’s business partner was told that Shokin was under Burisma’s control, that Biden putting pressure on Ukraine to fire Shokin was him enacting US policy and was actually not good for Burisma.

But I suppose that makes too much sense and involves those pesky facts that everyone here seems to hate. 

Oh you mean like Trump publicly asking Russia to find Hilly's emails?  And Joke figured he was going to be covered.  And he was...for a time.

The pesky fact you can't escape, and now have to laughably change your tune to it being a matter of "doing a bad job," is that Shokin wasn't prosecuted for corruption, again a charge Joke leveled at him, and no one else was prosecuted for corruption after he was fired.  It wasn't a policy in anything but name.

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Oh you mean like Trump publicly asking Russia to find Hilly's emails?  And Joke figured he was going to be covered.  And he was...for a time.

The pesky fact you can't escape, and now have to laughably change your tune to it being a matter of "doing a bad job," is that Shokin wasn't prosecuted for corruption, again a charge Joke leveled at him, and no one else was prosecuted for corruption after he was fired.  It wasn't a policy in anything but name.

It's not a pesky fact. It's just reality. Many people commit crimes who are never prosecuted. There's a difference between "this guy is obviously doing crimes" and "I can prove in a court of law that this person is doing crimes." And both of those are certainly different than "This guy is just not doing his job".

This is all pretty straightforward. And the actual explanation makes a lot more sense than "Joe Biden is publicly bragging about something he did to corruptly benefit his son."

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I really don’t understand this

All you have is a private citizen working so far and Hunter Biden and you take this stance

Joe Biden has literally not been connected to any of this

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Weakest posters? Isn't that you cut and paste boy? You dummy. You are also morally bankrupt, anti-American and a supporter of an American monster and his foreign master. 

You are defiently rock bottom 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1