Biden Impeachment Inquiry: The Walls Be Closing.

BillsFanNC

22 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

So, now, the Rs job to connect dots and draw conclusions as they see fit.

If he simply loaned his brother money and there’s nothing to see, should be easy enough to explain because surely Biden and his lawyers would have that all documented.  

Oh boy. I hope you don’t think the GOP is looking to do an actual investigation. 

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Keep requesting proof, keep getting it.

kVpm_q4p.thumb.jpeg.73e0312251bafa86a41009a88e83a660.jpeg

More interesting is the hospital's bankruptcy filing stating the $600K "loan" to James Biden was for procurement of assistance with acquiring financial assistance with Middle Eastern investors.  James upon receiving the funds into his account wrote Joe the 200K check.  So let's see the Biden's produce evidence backing up the expected claim James is paying Joe back.  Should be easy.  So, still no evidence.

Boy, I wish my brother would send me a $200K check!

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

My expectations remain the same regarding investigations whether launched by GOP or Democrats.  

Imo, there is no moral high ground to be found. 

You? 

Several Trump people have already pleaded guilty to a conspiracy he was involved with, but you see it as wash? 

"I could shoot someone on fifth avenue in broad daylight and not lose any of my supporters" 

Yup 

13 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Since when is loaning money to a sibling a crime?

Off the top of my head, when illegal activity is involved.  Fraud. Insider Trading. Money laundering.  That sort of thing.  

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Several Trump people have already pleaded guilty to a conspiracy he was involved with, but you see it as wash? 

"I could shoot someone on fifth avenue in broad daylight and not lose any of my supporters" 

Yup 

I see the political aspects of these investigations, yes.  

I’m not surprised you do not, Tibsy, I’ve seen you rationalize your support of election deniers and misinformation many times here. 

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

My expectations remain the same regarding investigations whether launched by GOP or Democrats.  

Imo, there is no moral high ground to be found. 

You? 

This is some of the worst of both-sides-ism. Just straight nihilism. 

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Off the top of my head, when illegal activity is involved.  Fraud. Insider Trading. Money laundering.  That sort of thing.  

Sure. And every time the “investigation” says they found something that ties Joe Biden to any of this, it turns out that they were lying. 

So I guess I’m not gonna hold my breath here. 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Nice projection.

Treating stories with skepticism and then dismissing them when they turn out to be lies: bad 

Instantly believing anything that makes Joe Biden look bad even if they won’t provide the underlying evidence or when they do, it doesn’t support the claim: good

I guess that’s just the MAGA way…

Edited by ChiGoose

5 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Treating stories with skepticism and then dismissing them when they turn out to be lies: bad 

Instantly believing anything that makes Joe Biden look bad even if they won’t provide the underlying evidence or when they do, it doesn’t support the claim: good

I guess that’s just the MAGA way…

Again, nice projection.  You guys are the most gullible there are and they know how to frame things to get you every single time.  It's how "there's a pee tape!" gets you to believe Russian collusion after your 2nd-"first ever" candidate crashes and burns.  It's also how they get you to believe that idiot boy being on the board of a corrupt company in a corrupt foreign country without any qualifications sounded legit and that firing a prosecutor looking into that company by claiming he was corrupt despite not being prosecuted leads you to move the goal post and then claim "he was bad at his job" while no corruption was ever prosecuted after he was fired.  Never mind Joke lying about know about idiot boy's business dealings.

But no matter.  Turnabout is fair play.

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

Again, nice projection.  You guys are the most gullible there are and they know how to frame things to get you every single time.  It's how "there's a pee tape!" gets you to believe Russian collusion after your 2nd-"first ever" candidate crashes and burns.  It's also how they get you to believe that idiot boy being on the board of a corrupt company in a corrupt foreign country without any qualifications sounded legit and that firing a prosecutor looking into that company by claiming he was corrupt despite not being prosecuted leads you to move the goal post and then claim "he was bad at his job" while no corruption was ever prosecuted after he was fired.  Never mind Joke lying about know about idiot boy's business dealings.

But no matter.  Turnabout is fair play.

Ah, I see. 

You’re still doing the whole thing where you make up stuff about me because you have the logical skills of a third grader. 

Can’t engage on facts. Can’t engage people on what they actually say or believe. Just have to make it all up because being honest and fair is too hard. 

What a child. 

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

I didn't make a thing up about you.  You've revealed what a simp you are.  The "he's just bad at his job" were your words, not mine.  It told me everything I need to know about you and your intelligence level.  Not that I didn't already know, being a lawyer...

Hey buddy. You should ask your mom or dad for permission before going online and embarrassing yourself.

Let the adults talk. You can go play in your imaginary world on your own.