Trump Back On Twitter: Commie Mugshot Stunt Massively Backfires

23 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

More proof, the Republicans are so out of touch with her audience

Still trying to make people of color out to be thugs

Prior to you posting here regularly I never imagined that there would be someone that would give Tiberius a run for his money. I couldn’t have been more wrong. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

For how long exactly do you suck on your tailpipe every morning?

You do realize....wait of course you don't....

The author of that tweet, who shared a video of a bunch of black people cheering Trump, is himself.....BLACK!

Yes, because a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of people of color support Donald Trump. He is of course in touch with the people of color base.

That’s why people of color dominantly vote Democrat in every ***** election

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Yes, because a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of people of color support Donald Trump. He is of course in touch with the people of color base.

Fwiw.. if Trump can simply double his number with black men (which is doable) that changes the dynamics of the election quite a bit. 

10 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I'm going to say it's for at least 10 minutes before you pass out, wake up and the go about your day drooling with mouth agape.

He doesn't need to win the majority of the black vote, he just needs to keep increasing his percentage of their vote ...which he did from 2016 to 2020, and likely will again in 2024.

Do people need to speak slowly and walk you through simple concepts all day, every day?

Edited by BillsFanNC

3 hours ago, SCBills said:

Fwiw.. if Trump can simply double his number with black men (which is doable) that changes the dynamics of the election quite a bit. 

It’s really not doable

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

I'm going to say it's for at least 10 minutes before you pass out, wake up and the go about your day drooling with mouth agape.

He doesn't need to win the majority of the black vote, he just needs to keep increasing his percentage of their vote ...which he did from 2016 to 2020, and likely will again in 2024.

Do people need to speak slowly and walk you through simple concepts all day, every day?

I hate to break this to you, because I can see you’re already mentally struggling but it’s a minute percentage of black men, whereas the average suburban mom, the people that actually vote are not gonna vote for somebody that’s criminally indicted

There really is no way of getting around that for you

It’s pretty amazing. Republicans have lost the popular vote for so many years. I can’t even remember when they’ve actually won it.

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

From this...

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

It’s really not doable

I hate to break this to you, because I can see you’re already mentally struggling but it’s a minute percentage of black men, whereas the average suburban mom, the people that actually vote are not gonna vote for somebody that’s criminally indicted

There really is no way of getting around that for you

It’s pretty amazing. Republicans have lost the popular vote for so many years. I can’t even remember when they’ve actually won it.

To this..

You. Are. A. Moron.

Keep sucking those tailpipe fumes. 

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

It’s really not doable

But fortunately  they're not too bright and you're counting on them to still be stupid enough to vote for a guy raking in millions in bribes and payoffs.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

From this...

To this..

You. Are. A. Moron.

Keep sucking those tailpipe fumes. 

You must have a problem with numbers

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

But fortunately  they're not too bright and you're counting on them to still be stupid enough to vote for a guy raking in millions in bribes and payoffs.

First, you have to prove that he’s doing it, which has not been done

Just now, John from Riverside said:

You must have a problem with numbers

First, you have to prove that he’s doing it, which has not been done

Just like the 4 Trump cases, right?  They haven't proven anything yet either but that hasn't stopped the TDS'ers from fitting him for a set of orange overalls.

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Just like the 4 Trump cases, right?  They haven't proven anything yet either but that hasn't stopped the TDS'ers from fitting him for a set of orange overalls.

Trump deserves his day in court 

Just now, TSOL said:

He's dominating. 

Where is sleepy Joe? Is he on vacation still? I haven't heard a word from the president in awhile 

That’s because you’re not looking
Joe Biden has literally been to the fire disaster areas and talking about his new plan for helping students on debt loans and that’s just the recent things that I’ve seen without trying to look too hard

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Trump deserves his day in court 

That’s because you’re not looking
Joe Biden has literally been to the fire disaster areas and talking about his new plan for helping students on debt loans and that’s just the recent things that I’ve seen without trying to look too hard

Oh thanks for the update, I keep a pretty close eye on the news and I just haven't heard anything from Joe in days now. Just seems like Trump Trump Trump everywhere you look. 

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Four criminal indictments will do that

Republicans really have come along way law and order right celebrating someone taking a mug shot and being under four criminal indictments

The demarcates made their bed with the phoney baloney indictments, now they can lay in it 

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, TSOL said:

The demarcates made their bed with the phoney baloney indictments, now they can lay in it 

They’re not phony

I will only speak to one of these indictments, and that’s just because I have thorough knowledge of the subject and that’s the classified documents case

That is a slam dunk against Trump

Of course you haven't't seen the  phone video of Trump leaving the mug shot n Atlanta.  The motorcade went through the urban streets of Atlanta  as someone took a cell phone video. Not a white face in sight but people along the street yelling "Free Trump."