Trump Back On Twitter: Commie Mugshot Stunt Massively Backfires

I can’t even hate … this guy is unstoppable when it comes to taking up all the oxygen in the room. 

Republican Debate last night. Gets people talking about candidates not named Trump. 

(Next Day)

-Arrested. 

-Back on Twitter.  

-Posts his own mug shot. 

It’s never before seen nonstop chaotic energy. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

It’s great that he’s back on Twitter
Guy doesn’t know when to shut the ***** up and he’s criminally indicted

No doubt the prosecutors will use something that he says

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I can’t even hate … this guy is unstoppable when it comes to taking up all the oxygen in the room. 

Republican Debate last night. Gets people talking about candidates not named Trump. 

(Next Day)

-Arrested. 

-Back on Twitter.  

-Posts his own mug shot. 

That’s one way of putting it

• Haha (+1) 1

Anyone with a brain knew Trump would flip this and capitalize. 

So that leaves out the useful idiots who are celebrating the backfire under their green sky.

Anyway, the link takes you to his fundraising page with the following text...

A Personal Note from President Donald J. Trump

Today, at the notoriously violent jail in Fulton County, Georgia, I was ARRESTED despite having committed NO CRIME.

The American people know what’s going on.

What has taken place is a travesty of justice and ELECTION INTERFERENCE.

The Left wants to intimidate YOU out of voting for a political outsider who puts the American people FIRST.

But today, I walked into the lion’s den with one simple message on behalf of our entire movement: I WILL NEVER SURRENDER OUR MISSION TO SAVE AMERICA.

If you are doing poorly due to the sinister people in control of our country right now, don’t even think about donating!

But if you can, please make a contribution to evict Crooked Joe Biden from the White House and SAVE AMERICA during this dark chapter in our nation’s history.

Thank you and God bless you,

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

So that leaves out the useful idiots who are celebrating the backfire under their green sky.

Today, at the notoriously violent jail in Fulton County, Georgia, I was ARRESTED despite having committed NO CRIME.

The Left wants to intimidate YOU out of voting for a political outsider who puts the American people FIRST.

But today, I walked into the lion’s den with one simple message on behalf of our entire movement: I WILL NEVER SURRENDER OUR MISSION TO SAVE AMERICA.

If you are doing poorly due to the sinister people in control of our country right now, don’t even think about donating!

But if you can, please make a contribution to evict Crooked Joe Biden from the White House and SAVE AMERICA during this dark chapter in our nation’s history.

It’s only going to capitalize to the idiots that would believe in him no matter what

Sensible people are not going to vote for a president that’s under criminal indictment, taking mugshots

So Trump will take money from stupid *****, like you, then lose the election and cry that he was bamboozled again

Might be doing it from a jail cell this time, though

9 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

It’s only going to capitalize to the idiots that would believe in him no matter what

Sensible people are not going to vote for a president that’s under criminal indictment, taking mugshots

So Trump will take money from stupid *****, like you, then lose the election and cry that he was bamboozled again

Calm down Nancy

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Oh I won't donate to the orange narcissist. 

But you see I'm also not a commie useful idiot like you, and I can not support a candidate personally while at the same time be against communists criminalizing political speech.

Because I'm not a useful idiot. 

And you are.

So I understand that you're incapable of not craving more deep loads from your masters.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Oh I won't donate to the orange narcissist. 

But you see I'm also not a commie useful idiot like you, and I can not support a candidate personally while at the same time be against communists criminalizing political speech.

Because I'm not a useful idiot. 

And you are.

So I understand that you're incapable of not craving more deep loads from your masters.

You are donating every day whenever you spend your time throwing up right wing talking points from right wing idiot opinion hosts

You were actually taking the time to take loads from these people I wouldn’t even waste my time with that

But go ahead carry-on you’re going to contradict yourself in about five minutes

24 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

TDS is strong w Karen 

Triggered all the useful idiots.

As expected.

10 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You are donating every day whenever you spend your time throwing up right wing talking points from right wing idiot opinion hosts

You were actually taking the time to take loads from these people I wouldn’t even waste my time with that

But go ahead carry-on you’re going to contradict yourself in about five minutes

Don't worry JFR...they'll NEVER come for you!

You're on their side.

:lol:

• Awesome! (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Triggered all the useful idiots.

As expected.

Don't worry JFR...they'll NEVER come for you!

You're on their side.

:lol:

Yeah they’re not coming for you either
That’s not a thing

23 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Let’s see how peaceful he is whenever they come for him to actually start serving jail time

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

(Next Day)

-Arrested. 

-Back on Twitter.  

-Posts his own mug shot. 

15 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Fox has an article posting pics of athletes weighing 213 and 6'3".  They mention that his weight was self reported about 2/3 thru.  Still, they're busting his ba11s.  
How does anyone still believe a word he says?

Really, couldn't the Fulton Cty Sheriff at least throw him on a scale? Even if that isn't protocol?

There was a betting line on this! Real money riding on it. I think they said the over/under was 274.5.

Instead they tell us that he grew an inch and lost 25 lbs since his Manhattan surrender.

Boo.

• Like (+1) 1