Trump Back On Twitter: Commie Mugshot Stunt Massively Backfires

10 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

What about the anti-Zionists? You seem in favor of them based on your posting history. Why? It’s a simple question along the lines of “do you favor civil war” so an answer is not too much to ask. 

I think the Zionists are largely immoral war mongers and occupiers.  How's that?

16 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I can tell you exactly who I am. I’m a guy who loathes the current corrupt political class in BOTH parties. 

May the best man win.  I always liked that saying.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I think the Zionists are largely immoral war mongers and occupiers.  How's that?

I will respond in Tiberian/redhawkian fashion:

so you believe there should not be an independent Jewish state? Are you an anti-Zionist?  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I hear Lisbon is really nice this time of year. Just saying. 😉

It would most likely be the Algarve.  It's a good option but I really like Virginia.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g189111-Algarve-Vacations.html

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I’m still not convinced they aren’t desperate for him to be the candidate.

Biden Harris might have a tougher time if someone competent and not ancient or hated came out of the primary. 

They’ve beaten trump directly and by proxy now. 

Trump will not be President again.

The electoral shenanigans we are about to witness will make 2020 seem like child's play. Fully brazen and out on the open.

If they work and Trump "loses" then he goes to prison for the rest of his days.

If the shenanigans somehow don't work, then he'll be assassinated.

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Trump will not be President again.

The electoral shenanigans we are about to witness will make 2020 seem like child's play. Fully brazen and out on the open.

If they work and Trump "loses" then he goes to prison for the rest of his days.

If the shenanigans somehow don't work, then he'll be assassinated.

You think they will try to Trump the DEADLY INSURRECTION by staging an actual insurrection that is deadly to trump?

🤔 

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You think they will try to Trump the DEADLY INSURRECTION by staging an actual insurrection that is deadly to trump?

🤔

Spied on his campaign and presidency to spur a bull#### special counsel for RuSsiAn cOlLusIoN. Impeached him over a phone call. Created a dearth of security at the Capitol on J6 to manufacture an "insurrection".  Impeached him again. Indicted him four times.

Ummm yeah the people behind all of the above are fully capable of taking him out as a last resort if they can't get rid of him via all the other ways they tried and are currently trying.

Remember...assassination might be the 6th way from Sunday that Chuck was speaking about.