Trump Back On Twitter: Commie Mugshot Stunt Massively Backfires

On 8/28/2023 at 1:24 PM, BillStime said:

Trump Back On Twitter: Commie Mugshot Stunt Massively Backfires

We see where their talking points come from - but talk about massively backfiring, Chuck:

the video doesn't show the finished work which includes a speech bubble with the text "M.A.G.A My Ass Got Arrested"

Idiots - lmao

Lies and deceit.  they can't function without them.  The mug shot is what it is:  The documentation of the arrest of a criminal.

It's important.  The fact that he acted like a petulant child is unimportant and typical.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Lies and deceit.  they can't function without them.  The mug shot is what it is:  The documentation of the arrest of a criminal.

It's important.  The fact that he acted like a petulant child is unimportant and typical.

The hilarious part is that you and BillSy think that editing out ‘my ass got arrested’ would work AGAINST Trump. It wouldn’t. But feel free to keep right on trying to silence and imprison your political opponents. It’s a great look. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The hilarious part is that you and BillSy think that editing out ‘my ass got arrested’ would work AGAINST Trump. It wouldn’t. But feel free to keep right on trying to silence and imprison your political opponents. It’s a great look. 

Now you're just being ridiculous (and deceitful).  Of course putting it in context and showing the street art to be ridiculing the crook would change the effect of the video.  Why did Charlie Kirk edit it out if not?  Lies and deceit, they seem contagious to your side...putting criminals in prison is a look I'm proud of.  Get the vermin off the streets.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Now you're just being ridiculous (and deceitful).  Of course putting it in context and showing the street art to be ridiculing the crook would change the effect of the video.  Why did Charlie Kirk edit it out if not?  Lies and deceit, they seem contagious to your side...

I apologize, it must a real pain when there’s a counter narrative to the state prescribed one. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

farley with the eye rolls.  And yet you're the one who wont answer a simple yes/no question.   Do you want civil war?  and seeing how you won't answer that, Why did Charlie Kirk deceitfully post this video?  What was his goal?  And doesn't he run a political organization that works with kids?  Do you think he should be teaching them to be deceptive?

• Eyeroll 2

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

farley with the eye rolls.  And yet you're the one who wont answer a simple yes/no question.   Do you want civil war?  and seeing how you won't answer that, Why did Charlie Kirk deceitfully post this video?  What was his goal?  And doesn't he run a political organization that works with kids?  Do you think he should be teaching them to be deceptive?

Lol, civil war.  If anything the extremist need to be ignored.  Or called out for what they are.  

3 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Lol, civil war.  If anything the extremist need to be ignored.  Or called out for what they are.  

so No?  I'm not sure of your response.  Who are they and what are they?  Is Charlie Kirk one?

“Never believe that anti-Semites (insert MAGA's) are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.” 

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Quack, MD!!!

:lol:

Wasn't it you that said "that cuts deep"?  insults from you are perceived as compliments by me. You are the polar opposite of me. 

9 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

I was gonna include the fact your voice is also divisive and deceitful.  Then you replied and proved it without my reply.  You are also the kind of voice people should ignore.   You're the same as that guy.  Lol

If I'm divisive it's because the other side is a threat to America. They make a champion of a deceitful, pathologic liar crook. Give some examples of deceit.  What have I posted that isn't true?  I made a math mistake once, interpreting data.  So sue me.

• Eyeroll 1

26 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

The state prescribes nothing to me except , ya know, laws.  And I follow them.  That's why I've never had a mug shot taken

I see. So you go with the principle of guilty until proven innocent? Wonderful! At least we know the kind of society you’re trying to create. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

I see. So you go with the principle of guilty until proven innocent? Wonderful! At least we know the kind of society you’re trying to create. 

He was arrested.  Do you disagree with this premise?   He's out on bail and will receive a trial to determine his guilt or innocence.  It's how our laws work.  Do you disagree with this part.  Cuz I think it works well...as long as you follow the law.

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

He was arrested.  Do you disagree with this premise?   He's out on bail and will receive a trial to determine his guilt or innocence.  It's how our laws work.  Do you disagree with this part.  Cuz I think it works well...as long as you follow the law.

I was arrested cause a little B word was scared to tell his old lady the truth.  I have no record and no conviction. 

3 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

I was arrested cause a little B word was scared to tell his old lady the truth.  I have no record and no conviction. 

No idea what this means...Did you break the law?  It's a yes/No question.  Sounds to me, that you and Cali dude don't really support law and order, hence my persistent question to you on civil war.

52 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I apologize, it must a real pain when there’s a counter narrative to the state prescribed one. 

Just like alternative facts, eh?

Take the L - the artist isn't into you - just like your boy Oliver Anthony <-- whose thread already fell to page 3 in PPP.

LMAO

Edited by BillStime

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Just like alternative facts, eh?

Take the L - the artist isn't into to you - just like your boy Oliver Anthony <-- whose thread already fell to page 3 in PPP.

LMAO

splain.  I'm not familiar with deception techniques.  What's the L?  Who is the artist?  so many questions...

• Eyeroll 1

24 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

No idea what this means...Did you break the law?  It's a yes/No question.  Sounds to me, that you and Cali dude don't really support law and order, hence my persistent question to you on civil war.

If I broke the law I would have a conviction.  Sounds again like you don't grasp basic civics.  Sorry