Trump Back On Twitter: Commie Mugshot Stunt Massively Backfires

24 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

No idea what this means...Did you break the law?  It's a yes/No question.  Sounds to me, that you and Cali dude don't really support law and order, hence my persistent question to you on civil war.

So in your version of America the prosecution should be able to use a mug shot as evidence at trial? Interesting…and utterly frightening! 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So in your version of America the prosecution should be able to use a mug shot as evidence at trial? Interesting…and utterly frightening! 

If you rob a liquor store and got caught (which wouldn't surprise me) you'd have a mugshot and then go to a bail bondsman and go free until your trial.  Right?  Do you have a problem with the process?  Cuz that's how it works here in America.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

And he criticized me !  how can I go on ???

sadly, you will.  by pasting bs from catcrap and the pizza gate liar proboscis (

the nose of a mammal, especially when it is long and mobile such as the trunk of an elephant or the snout of a tapir.

ENTOMOLOGY

(in many insects) an elongated sucking mouthpart that is typically tubular and flexible.

ZOOLOGY

(in some worms) an extensible tubular sucking organ.)

43 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

If you rob a liquor store and got caught (which wouldn't surprise me) you'd have a mugshot and then go to a bail bondsman and go free until your trial.  Right?  Do you have a problem with the process?  Cuz that's how it works here in America.

No problem here. But…you seem to have a problem with the dependent using the mug shot to their advantage….which is after all the topic of this thread. In the end, the long awaited mug shot was a HUGE mistake. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

No problem here. But…you seem to have a problem with the dependent using the mug shot to their advantage….which is after all the topic of this thread. In the end, the long awaited mug shot was a HUGE mistake. 

the dependent?  The mugshot is for the rubes.  Some rubes are smarter than others.  My only take on the mugshot is that it is hilarious, in a cartoonish manner.

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

That’s an odd response…but I’m guessing it’s probably time to change the candles at your Get Trump altar. 😉

No, I use LED's.  I like things to be out in the light and clear.  unambiguous, that's the word!

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

That’s gonna make a horrible Broadway musical! 

I think I'd enjoy it if done correctly.  A play based on the crimes of trump with his actor in an orange jumpsuit.  Seeing that more than 1/2 the country hates him, I think there'd be an audience for it.  It should be a dark comedy!

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I think I'd enjoy it if done correctly.  A play based on the crimes of trump with his actor in an orange jumpsuit.  Seeing that more than 1/2 the country hates him, I think there'd be an audience for it.  It should be a dark comedy!

It’s already been done. It’s on the air every night on two cable networks for almost eight years now. 😉

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s already been done. It’s on the air every night on two cable networks for almost eight years now. 😉

I'm wondering which of the falling are you, B boy and NC fascist.  i think 3rd is the best I could hope for.  The blonde and the leisure shirt guy are really fast.

42 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I'm wondering which of the falling are you, B boy and NC fascist.  i think 3rd is the best I could hope for.  The blonde and the leisure shirt guy are really fast.

I can tell you exactly who I am. I’m a guy who loathes the current corrupt political class in BOTH parties. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

so No?  I'm not sure of your response.  Who are they and what are they?  Is Charlie Kirk one?

“Never believe that anti-Semites (insert MAGA's) are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.” 

What about the anti-Zionists? You seem in favor of them based on your posting history. Why? It’s a simple question along the lines of “do you favor civil war” so an answer is not too much to ask.