Fani Willis: Corrupt Marxist BLM Activist. Met with both WH and J6 Committee before Indicting Trump

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

No lie.  The only thing on par is the farm and msm trying so hard to make it seem legit.  

It's nothing like Judge _____ unless they say "and then I proceeded to..." at least 3 times.

• Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

We ain't done yet here, but after a really rough start for Fani (the friend testifying that there was a romantic relationship before she hired Nathan as a special prosecutor), the smoking gun ain't there.

No photos of them sipping out of a 2-straw Pina colada in Belize. No proof that Fani didn't withdraw enough cash over time sufficient to "repay" him. No condo building neighbor to testify that they were spending the night together prior to him being retained.

I'm not buying their story, but the evidence to corroborate the friends' story just isn't there.

You are such a hypocrite!

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

So much race card

Who are all these people that have these ideas about what black women should or shouldn't do? It's funny because I only ever hear that notion from one type of person...

Edited by yall
  • Agree 1

On 2/17/2024 at 8:56 PM, Tommy Callahan said:

Another of the Walls is crumbling. They avoid the heck out of this thread. 

while hyperventilating on a Civil case with no victims and another Fani as a DA.

What is it with triple-chinned black women (and men) who become DA's and develop a chronic hatred for successful, white conservative men which drives them to launch dubious legal proceedings whilst ignoring real criminal activity?

I strongly believe that this is going to bite the Dems on the arse in November.

• Like (+1) 2

Fani Willis and Nathan Wade are engaged in a feud against Trump, and most people know that. Whether the case is reasonable or not, defensible or not, the fact is that the credibility of the prosecution is blown. If Willis and Wade skate on a technicality, the justice system will lose what little credibility it still has with anybody to the Right of Rachel Maddow. 

A prosecutor is called "the state" in legal proceedings, not "Avenging angel.".

Legal cases are "the State vs. X." When the objectivity of the prosecution is fundamentally compromised, they shouldn't represent the state--doing so quite literally undermines faith in our system of government, which is the opposite of what such an important government official should be doing. 

This is why we often talk about the "appearance of impropriety" as important. When a sufficient number of people have a reasonable suspicion that a state official--say a judge or prosecutor--has a personal agenda, it is profoundly destructive to social trust. 

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/02/22/lawyers-are-looking-at-williswade-disqualification-the-wrong-way-n3783372

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Fani Willis and Nathan Wade are engaged in a feud against Trump, and most people know that. Whether the case is reasonable or not, defensible or not, the fact is that the credibility of the prosecution is blown. If Willis and Wade skate on a technicality, the justice system will lose what little credibility it still has with anybody to the Right of Rachel Maddow. 

A prosecutor is called "the state" in legal proceedings, not "Avenging angel.".

Legal cases are "the State vs. X." When the objectivity of the prosecution is fundamentally compromised, they shouldn't represent the state--doing so quite literally undermines faith in our system of government, which is the opposite of what such an important government official should be doing. 

This is why we often talk about the "appearance of impropriety" as important. When a sufficient number of people have a reasonable suspicion that a state official--say a judge or prosecutor--has a personal agenda, it is profoundly destructive to social trust. 

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/02/22/lawyers-are-looking-at-williswade-disqualification-the-wrong-way-n3783372

The left doesn't care.  They talk a good gamer about needing 100% proof of corruption by Joke, but when a woman can claim she was raped by Trump with zero evidence and a shifting story and he can be fined $350M for a bogus reason, that's fine because they hate him.

Edited by Doc
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

I just want to find 11,780 votes

Nothing else matters, Chris

19 hours ago, Doc said:

Left alone with big fat Fani, she was such a naughty DA...

I just want to find 11,780 votes

Nothing else matters, DoC

Edited by BillStime

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

Fani Willis Offers Pathetic Response to Cellphone Data That Proved She Lied in Court

MATT MARGOLIS 

fe78e518-9627-4fb5-beab-1792f4680433-105

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2024/02/25/fani-willis-responds-to-cellphone-data-proving-she-lied-n4926747

\

Does Big Fat Fani believe J6 was an "insurrection" and trust cell phone data that caught protestors at the Capitol that day?  Well then...

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Does Big Fat Fani believe J6 was an "insurrection" and trust cell phone data that caught protestors at the Capitol that day?  Well then...

Yes, but that technology only works for nabbing people at the Capitol on J6.

It doesn't work for:

People who visited 5+ non profits and 20+ mail vote drop boxes on the same day over multiple days.

The DNC pipe bomber.

Fani and Wade's phones.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Yes, but that technology only works for nabbing people at the Capitol on J6.

It doesn't work for:

People who visited 5+ non profits and 20+ mail vote drop boxes on the same day over multiple days.

The DNC pipe bomber.

Fani and Wade's phones.

NO EVIDENCE 

• Like (+1) 2

All you naysayers criticize the source all you want as if there's an ice cube's in Hell chance NBC Nightly News is going to open with the story (If it was the other way around they would for sure).

There's more.  Developing story.  A whistleblower in the GA DA's office....

Breitbart News reports from multiple sources that the Biden administration "planted a Democrat operative in the Fulton County office to target former President Trump," which according to the report "would present a strong argument that the administration interfered in the 2024 presidential election."

The alleged 'plant' in question is Jeff DiSantis - the county's Deputy DA, who not only worked on Willis's 2020 campaign and was the former Executive Director of the Democrat Party of Georgia, he was the DNC's deputy director of compliance.

Sources credit DiSantis with colluding with the White House to target Trump. “DiSantis did this,” one source told Breitbart News about the Trump case. “He’s the one.

He is the one pulling all the strings. He was the one that walled her [Willis] off. He was in every important meeting. He is the brainchild behind this. That is the connection to the White House.”

One of Breitbart's sources said they are "one hundred percent" sure DiSantis was the inside man that the Biden administration planted in the Fulton County office.

"DiSantis is the one pulling the strings on this whole thing," a second source told the outlet. "Everybody heard Fani testify. It’s no secret that she’s not smart. That is how she sounds and acts every day of the week."

"Anyone that has common sense knows that the White House has been involved in this prosecution," a source continued. "This shouldn’t just miraculously happen. Of course, she’s [Willis] not going to prosecute the former president United States without the current administration’s approval."

According to the sources, DiSantis was deeply involved in selecting grand jurors for the Trump case based on voter registration data.

"Part of why you’re raising money as a candidate is to get money to buy the data about who are your voters. DiSantis, as the former head of the state Democratic Party, he’s going to know you know [the data] in Georgia," said a source. "There’s not one conservative person on that grand jury."

Sources also revealed that DiSantis was a member of Willis’s transition team after she won the election in November 2020. DiSantis helped Wade select employees for the new office. “DiSantis was there in the capacity to be a political strategist, hiding in the DA’s office,” a source told Breitbart News.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Shocked 2