What a weak, POS, leader we have as our President. Way to inspire confidence!

Beast

After 2 weeks on the DE beach, Joke is going to Nevada for a week after his "NoComment" statement. Meanwhile President Trump gives a presidential speech on the matter.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

THANK GAWD Joe is giving families effected by the fires in Hawaii a ONE TIME $700 payment (per family!). 

This is while his administration has given Ukraine over $100,000,000,000 since early 2022. 

Way to take care of Americans Joe and the liberals in DC!!!!! 

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

THANK GAWD Joe is giving families effected by the fires in Hawaii a ONE TIME $700 payment (per family!). 

This is while his administration has given Ukraine over $100,000,000,000 since early 2022. 

Way to take care of Americans Joe and the liberals in DC!!!!! 

Disgusting. Lefties care about fellow Americans. Lol

• Agree 2

On 8/14/2023 at 5:29 PM, Wacka said:

After 2 weeks on the DE beach, Joke is going to Nevada for a week after his "NoComment" statement. Meanwhile President Trump gives a presidential speech on the matter.

You’re joking
Number one Donald Trump is not the president

Number two it’s easy to sit on the sidelines and cheerlead

18 hours ago, Gregg said:

2024 can't get here fast enough. You have two choices. Either vote for America or vote Democrat.

Surely you’re not suggesting that we should vote Republican
I thought you wanted to vote for America

34 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Surely you’re not suggesting that we should vote Republican
I thought you wanted to vote for America

I've heard this sentiment from many and I don't think the Republican as a group have the answers but exactly what has this administration accomplished to better America?  What's the case for another 4 years?

I just reported what Joke said and did. He is President Trump, just as  President Clinton and President Obama (yuck to both). Trump's speech was presidential (am adjective) unlike Joke's 3 words.

Edited by Wacka

6 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I've heard this sentiment from many and I don't think the Republican as a group have the answers but exactly what has this administration accomplished to better America?  What's the case for another 4 years?

Vote for the lesser of two evils once again unfortunately