Man in Utah shot and killed today for threatening the president

9 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Do I have a reading comprehension problem you keep on saying the same thing over and over again and people are trying to explain it to you

Clean out your ears

Based on your non response I appreciate you realizing my point. 

26 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So in your mind you equate 4 students peacefully protesting shot by guardsman as the same type of scenario as federal agents acting in self-defense against armed and dangerous masked radicals intent on doing harm throwing bricks and firebombs attempting to burn them alive?

Politically equivalent.  Kent st hurt Nixon.  trump would have lost by even more had he violently confronted the mob in Portland.  From a reelection standpoint they were similar.

• Eyeroll 1

6 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

From 2016-2020 you stood behind liberal hacks and defended their right to burn down cities and  threaten the president without any retaliation but in 2023 you defend the FBI shooting a man for having the audacity to make joking that's on Facebook - y'all are political hacks of the highest order. You are morally reprehensible people thinking that this story is anything except the FBI abusing there power.

This dude was a known POS who likes to wave guns at people he was paranoid about. He had done it to his neighbors and to cops alike. He tried it here with the Feds who weren’t messing around and he paid the price. No loss at all. 

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

So fire away. 

🤔

Yep! Thank god that traitor is gone.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

14 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Hey Red, why the name change??  Thought we wouldn't notice?

It came on the heels of him declaring that his preferred racial slur is not racist if used properly. I don’t profess to understand but maybe it’s related. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 4/14/2021 at 8:57 AM, LeviF said:

The regime doesn't actually want to prevent police shootings, they want to employ them against their chosen targets.  

Uncle Levi tried to tell ya. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, LeviF said:

Uncle Levi tried to tell ya. 

Then don't become a target by publicly threatening a sitting president and waving guns at innocent citizens and law enforcement.  Why do you cons apologize for theses pos'es?   See yourselves?

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Then don't become a target by publicly threatening a sitting president and waving guns at innocent citizens and law enforcement.  Why do you cons apologize for theses pos'es?   See yourselves?

Ironic

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

hmmmm...is someone targeting me?  cuz I'm not threatening a prez and never have, never will.

No, but I’m fairly certain you have, on occasion, bloviated about them “good boys” who have been shot by (actual) police which have been the subject of many insane conversations over the last seven years. 

• Like (+1) 1