Jordan Phillips, I’m glad we got him back.

Tipster19

35 minutes ago, billybrew1 said:

I think he’s starting on the pup list, hopefully he can get into real good shape getting ready….

He’s off the PUP list, and started practice today, 

19 hours ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

He's fine to play on obvious passing downs but he's never been even a mediocre run defender. Keep him fresh for the elite passing teams would be my play.

He played the run pretty well Vs the titans last season.  But I agree- as a run defender, he often loses his assignment trying to get upfield.  

That said- I’m hoping that as he’s aged, he’s become a smarter DT and realizes his worth playing his fit correctly.  🙏🏻 

26 minutes ago, NewEra said:

He played the run pretty well Vs the titans last season.  But I agree- as a run defender, he often loses his assignment trying to get upfield.  

That said- I’m hoping that as he’s aged, he’s become a smarter DT and realizes his worth playing his fit correctly.  🙏🏻 

Very well said.👍 I've always thought he could be competent but as you just stated he must become smarter and sound in his assignments.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Well its the old adage that winning changes every thing . When Phiipips was here the first time & had his 9 sacks and was a dominate force on the D line he was loved by all the Mafia members but in true Mafia form if you have the slightest of troubles get rid of them .

Just look at those that want McD & Beane gone OMG after turning a team that hadn't been to the play offs in 17 years then to turn them into a team that is there every year & still complain well that about says it all in most every case of the team, it's players, & it's coaches .

I for one hope he can stay healthy & if so believe that he will once again be a force on the D line when he is in the game & totally agree he is a player that embodies being a Buffalo Bill ! I recognize him the same way that i did Kyle Williams .

It would have been nice to see him stay here the first time but i am glad he is back & loaning his enthusiasm to this Bills squad !! 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.