For the Positive Fanbase, Go Bills!!!

DieHardBillsFan

I just want to say how much I love this team!

Josh Allen, Von Miller, only the most likable guys in the NFL for any fanbase. Stephon Diggs for his passion and want to win, nothing fake here, HE WANTS IT! Micah Hyde for being awesome and how cool it was that he hit the winning grand slam in his charity event. Jordan Poyer for being who he is no matter what, and for being humble enough to come back. Tre'Davious White for fighting to get back to better than he was and his fun personality, snowball fight. Matt Milano for Wolf of Walstreet and for being a likable badass. Mitch Morse for having our guy's back. Even Gabe Davis for seeming like the hardest working player on the team. Then there is Damar Hamlin, the man, the story, the never quit mentality, for unifying the world of football making everyone a Bills fan for a week, for surviving and thriving. The Bills staff members that helped save him. There are other just fun and good character players like Dawkins, Rousseau, Brown, and Settle. 

More than anyone will ever know, I love being part of the Bills Mafia. The number of times I have been impressed with this fanbase... Who as a fan gets to say something like that? Proud member!

Also, If McDermott wasn't here, Beane wouldn't be signing the players he is. This whole team buys into him. He is the right kind of guy and the right kind of leader. His message of Humble and Hungry, or Championship football are exactly what a coach should be saying. He may be small in stature but he is a Giant for his team. Stop talking S... on him! Once the Bills finally win, they win 3 in a row. Go Bills!!!

Edited by DieHardBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.