AstroNotes 1 – Bills Training Camp July 26

Rock'em Sock'em

Love Astro!

Found this interesting

The kick [I think he means punt] returners were Khlil Shakir, Darrynton Evans, and Deonte Harty. In that order. New faces, new places.

During kick return drills they used some new faces, as well. KeeSean Johnson, Dane Jackson, Kaiir Elam, and Alex Austin showed a mix of familiar and unfamiliar numbers.

12 personnel, not 21. 

Beane just reiterated on One Bills Drive that Dorian will stay at weak side LB,for now,maybe this season.

52 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Love Astro!

Found this interesting

The kick [I think he means punt] returners were Khlil Shakir, Darrynton Evans, and Deonte Harty. In that order. New faces, new places.

During kick return drills they used some new faces, as well. KeeSean Johnson, Dane Jackson, Kaiir Elam, and Alex Austin showed a mix of familiar and unfamiliar numbers.

I think you both might be confused. It wasn't written especially clearly.

13 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

What else would you expect beyond his observations?  

I don't expect anything else from him.  That's what I like.   

But someone else writing a camp commentary might already be trying to tell us who looked good and who didn't, whether Dorsey looked like he was in control of the offense, all sorts of stuff that is opinion or wishful thinking or whatever.  What I like about what astro does for his readers is just tell you what he saw. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.