Obama's personal chef washes up dead on the beach outside Obama's mansion.

I'm surprised no one posted  this yet, but Obama's personal chef, who also worked for him in the White House, was found dead last nigh ton the beach outside Obama's Martha Vineyard mansion. He was in a black wet suit with a paddle board.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

The conspiracy theorists really crack me up. Why would anyone want to kill Obama's freaking chef?  People drown and/or suffer medical emergencies all the time.  Look at what happened to Lebron James' son yesterday at basketball practice.

So you think it could have been vaccine related? 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

The conspiracy theorists really crack me up. Why would anyone want to kill Obama's freaking chef?  People drown and/or suffer medical emergencies all the time.  Look at what happened to Lebron James' son yesterday at basketball practice.

I agree that this is a non-story.

But your statement is pretty limited.

He would have seen something at the residence that he was not supposed to.

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 hours ago, BillStime said:

Exactly - that’s all you freaks do - you go from one conspiracy to the next to the next…

I at first read this as a kind of self-parody, calling out "conspiracy" because a former White House chef drowned. A chef. Where's that Chef Jim guy? Did he change his name? Has he gone paddle boarding lately?

But then I realized: if there isn't a conspiracy theory about it yet, there will be one next week.

• Like (+1) 1