Trump Visits Trailer Park in Pickup Truck

Hoax.  I hate to be the bearer of bad news.  He's never doing such a thing.  If you live in a trailer park or drive a pickup truck (two common characteristics of MAGA), then he hates you just as much as he hates Mexicans, African-Americans, RINOs, and the like.  

Discuss. 

Edited by SectionC3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I hate to be the bearer of bad news.  He's never doing such a thing.  If you live in a trailer park or drive a pickup truck (two common characteristics of MAGA), then he hates you just as much as he hates Mexicans, African-Americans, RINOs, and the like.  

Discuss. 

MAGA might drive 0.0001% of the pick ups on the road. LOL

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Discuss. 

Solid content here. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Solid content here. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. 

You’re welcome.  I hope someday trump does get an F150 and go to Sunnyvale to visit his most rabid followers.  Until then,  you’ll have to be content with glimpsing him at a rally, or on overpriced merch purchased from his website.  

51 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

You’re welcome.  I hope someday trump does get an F150 and go to Sunnyvale to visit his most rabid followers.  Until then,  you’ll have to be content with glimpsing him at a rally, or on overpriced merch purchased from his website.  

One comment and one question:

I don’t care for the modern day democrat agenda. If that makes me MAGA or a nazi in your eyes there’s not a lot I can do about that. That’s the comment. You can tell by the punctuation. 

The question - who do you imagine, you or me, spends more of their day thinking about the hefty orange menace? 

• Like (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I don’t care for the modern day democrat agenda. If that makes me MAGA or a nazi in your eyes there’s not a lot I can do about that. That’s the comment. You can tell by the punctuation. 

The question - who do you imagine, you or me, spends more of their day thinking about the hefty orange menace? 

Probably you.  I amuse myself through exercises such as this one.  I don't think about Trump much at all.  He's cooked.  HIs rabid followers, however, remain a lingering problem.  In many ways it's better that he's in this purgatory because it ultimately will hurt the 2024 Republican nominee, hopefully cause that nominee to lose the election, and give us four years of breathing room for MAGA to flame out.  

Also, I didn't call you a Nazi.  I also didn't call you MAGA.  For whatever reasons you sought to inject those labels into your comment.  I have no idea why you did that.   There's a difference between being center right, or a traditional Republican, and being MAGA.  

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

Or if you want to see Joke, there is plenty of room in someone's  basement.

You're looking for a roommate?  Or are you talking about the bunker where Trump hid from "Antifa?"

25 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Probably you.  I amuse myself through exercises such as this one.  I don't think about Trump much at all.  He's cooked.  HIs rabid followers, however, remain a lingering problem.  In many ways it's better that he's in this purgatory because it ultimately will hurt the 2024 Republican nominee, hopefully cause that nominee to lose the election, and give us four years of breathing room for MAGA to flame out.  

Also, I didn't call you a Nazi.  I also didn't call you MAGA.  For whatever reasons you sought to inject those labels into your comment.  I have no idea why you did that.   There's a difference between being center right, or a traditional Republican, and being MAGA.  

You're looking for a roommate?  Or are you talking about the bunker where Trump hid from "Antifa?"

If one had enough time on their hands to review posting histories, it would be clear who spends more of their time thinking of DJT. Don’t be too hard on yourself though. The orange jackass broke weak-minded people coming and going. You’ve got tons of company. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

If one had enough time on their hands to review posting histories, it would be clear who spends more of their time thinking of DJT. Don’t be too hard on yourself though. The orange jackass broke weak-minded people coming and going. You’ve got tons of company. 

Hoax.  You always bite.  Someone makes a joke about MAGA trailer folk and in you jump! 

9 hours ago, Pokebball said:

MAGA might drive 0.0001% of the pick ups on the road. LOL

I tend to agree. It’s just that the loudest people are seen the most.

Whenever you have some mega idiot, running around with 32 flags on his truck those stupid looking balls falling out the bed and Trump signs. It’s over so much of the vehicle that you wonder how he even sees the road. It’s a little bit hard to dismiss that from your memory. 

By the way, these ***** idiots are always speeding

• Like (+1) 1

Trump doesn’t care about anyone unless they are paying him money or doing his bidding. His feelings are proportional to what he gets from them. Relationships are transactions for him. He views the MAGA masses as fools he can milk for money and use to attain power. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Discuss. 

I bet you find a lot of 3rd rate ambulance chasers in trailer parks like you. Discuss

• Agree 2

8 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Not liking the Democratic agenda makes you a republican and quite honestly there’s nothing wrong with that

The republican party is not Maga Maga is the far right extremist associated with the republican party for power purposes

But the republican party also has a problem. Trumps cult is very real and they eat their own. If you’re a Republican falls out of line even a little bit you will hear about it very quickly.

That’s why they’re all scared to speak out against Trump, even though they know that he has committed crimes

1 hour ago, Andy1 said:

Trump doesn’t care about anyone unless they are paying him money or doing his bidding. His feelings are proportional to what he gets from them. Relationships are transactions for him. He views the MAGA masses as fools he can milk for money and use to attain power. 

He wouldn’t piss on them if they were on fire

• Like (+1) 1