One Question For Each Team

corta765

We are nearing the official start of football as training camp and preseason football itself is 3 weeks away. This is the major question I have for each team heading into the season that I feel will determine whether it goes well or not. Like it, comment. Hate it, comment. Feel indifferent, comment or don't comment. Hate me, also comment lol.

ATL- On paper they could have the most dynamic rushing attack in the NFL, but can Ridder do enough at QB to get to 9-10 wins? He looked OK last year and it seems like a make it or break it year for the coaching staff who is gambling on Ridder to move them forward.

ARZ- Will they actually play Murray? This is the most talentless roster in the NFL and they look to be going for the #1 pick, do you bring back Murray who if healthy can win games on his own and risk that.

BAL- Can the passing attack actually evolve to what on paper looks like a pretty decent corps? This division is always a buzzsaw and everyone has weapons, BAL needs their weapons to impact week 1 not week 9.

BUF- Can they finally break through (and also get a little luck)? After four years with the window there and opportunities gone can the Bills finally move forward. Also a little luck would be nice after last years gulag worth of distractions and injuries.

CAR- Can Bryce Young be the guy out of the gate? If so this division has opportunity and Reich has worked magic with QBs quite a few times now.

CHI- Can the Bears pass for 200 ypg? Fields is dynamic and got weapons added. Last year CHI passed for just 130 ypg, 200 ypg would be a nice start to see improvement and would certainly translate to more Ws.

CIN- How will CIN handle adversity? The last two years they have had a pretty open division and really not faced adversity as they were up and coming. Now as a favorite how do they react.

CLE- Can Watson return to being an elite passer? Last year in 6 games Watson was the 42nd ranked passer, even backup Jacoby Brissett was 20th by comparison. Everything in CLE hinges on Watson returning to form and there are a lot of question if he actually can.

DAL- Was firing Kellen Moore a good idea? Dak's best years came with Moore at OC and the offense was quite dynamic. McCarthy apparently wants more "balance" (aka run the ball) but this could look like a bad reactionary move if the DAL offense regresses.

DEN- Can Payton bring Russell Wilson back from the dead? Everything went wrong on offense in DEN last year and Wilson looked cooked. The defense is there and the offense has some talent, can Payton get Wilson to a level where they can compete with him or is he "cooked".

DET- Can they live up to the hype and at least make the playoffs? Everyone's preseason fav, the Lions have historically wilted at expectations. Can this group which looks to have promise actually meet the hype.

GB- Can Jordan Love show he was worth a 1st, not giving weapons to Rodgers instead, and show some true promise? This feels like a step back year in GB where the most important growth is at QB, can Love take a step.

HOU- Can the Texans 1st round picks show that giving next years 1st up was not a mistake? The Texans bet heavily on CJ Stroud and Will Anderson being pillars to their team, failure to show some promise this year will bring back buyers remorse can draft day 2024.

IND- Some "ifs" here but is this the best rushing team no one is talking about? Taylor at RB, Richardson is dynamic as a rusher too with a potentially good offensive line when healthy sounds quite juicy.

JAX- Can Trevor Lawrence go to an elite QB level? He showed a ton of growth last year and he certainly is a good QB, but the Jags reaching big goals (AFC title, 1 seed etc..) rest of Lawrence moving to that next tier of QB play.

KC- What does the Chiefs passing attack look like? Kelce is 34 and injuries have started creeping up, after that is a lot of promise but no true #1 target. Juju Smith last year would've hit 1000 yds if he didn't miss a game played, right now the Chiefs have more questions then answers. The offense will still be good but does year 2 with Hill finally show a few cracks in the otherwise potent KC offense.

LAC- Can Brandon Staley rebound after an atrocious end to last year? Between injuring players in week 18 who shouldn't have been playing and his team blowing a 27 pt lead the hot seat is real for him. Kind of feels like a make it or break it year given the talent and unmet expectations.

LAR- Can the glut of rookies drafted make an impact where LA can compete again? Injuries wrecked havoc last year and the foundation got reinforced in the draft, but for the Rams to compete to any capacity they need a few of their 11 draft picks to become every down players.

LV- Are they secretly tanking? They have the 3rd best QB in division in an AFC loaded across the board, are they just biding their time for a year to get one of the top guys because this roster stinks.

MIA- Can Tua play a full season with aliment? The ceiling is incredibly high for MIA if Tua is healthy. Also can McDaniel adjust his offense after defenses took the Chargers blue print of bumping and slowing the Phins WRs at the line. The offense took a small step back once that happened.

MIN- Can Kirk Cousins go the distance or is this it? Cousins has always been above average but when the pressure mounts he seems to fall apart. His contract is done after this year so it is now or never in the NFC that is pretty open after PHI.

NE- Can the offense compete with the rest of the AFC? This feels like the Jauron Bills, decent to good defense with an offense that has a piece or two but lacks any true talent and the QB is one giant question mark.

NOLA- Can Dennis Allen actually coach? Career record is 15-38 and was 7-10 last year. They are the favs in the South, but can he show he can get a team to a decent year.

NYJ- Can Aaron Rodgers play at a competent level at QB? The Jets QB play has been so bad for years that just competency would've landed a playoff appearance at some point in the last decade. Rodgers had a down year and advanced stats show father time may be here a bit, but just average QB play can at least have them in the wild card race.

NYG- After a year where seemingly everything fell there way, can the Giants make their own luck? The Giants got some superb luck last year that benefited them to a playoff year. They are destine to have some things not go their way, can they perform at a higher level across the board to mute that.

PHI- Can the defense return to a high level after losing four starters and their defensive coordinator along with having perfect injury luck? The Eagles offense will be fine, but the defense saw seismic changes that may take some time to adjust to. They also had superb injury luck which very rarely smiles on a team two years in a row.

PIT- Can Kenny Pickett be the 2nd best QB in the AFC North? Pickett improved as 2022 went on and showed some real promise. If he can jump to just 2nd best QB in division the Steelers are probably a playoff team.

SEA- Can Geno just stay around the level he was at in 2022? The offense is loaded with weapons and the defense has added talent to improve. This is my darkhorse team in the NFC to be the 1 seed, can Geno give another quality year at QB. I'm pulling for him.

SF- Will the 49ers QB questions slow their season down? Purdy looked really good last year and then he got an awful injury that may stop him from starting the season. Lance has talent but can't stay healthy and Darnold would be what feels like Shanahan's 12th QB reclamation project. Certainty at QB would help to let the 49ers focus on their big goals, but it feels like they just won't get that.

TB- Will they stop lying to themselves? Brady and Arians elevated a decent roster with some strong pieces in key spots to contender overnight. With both gone and aging stars like Evans only getting older when will TB admit a reset is the best option rather then just burning through years of guys late in their prime.

TEN- Can anyone name a WR after Trevon Burks? For real this is one of the bleakest WR corps in a long time. In seriousness after resetting their roster to get younger is their enough talent to compete for divsion? The Titans tried to move Tannehill, drafted Levis, and the roster itself is young but unproven, do they have enough gas to stay with the Jags for a while.

WSH- Can Sam Howell be this years Daniel Jones? The talent is there for a decent offense in WSH and the defense usually is pretty stout. Howell is a major question, but the NFC is open wide for someone to surprise as a wildcard. Can Howell show some flashes or is the big cheers in WSH this year limited to just new ownership.

Edited by corta765
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Looooove this little smidgen of negativity  .... KC:

"What does the Chiefs passing attack look like? Kelce is 34 and injuries have started creeping up, after that is a lot of promise but no true #1 target. Juju Smith last year would've hit 1000 yds if he didn't miss a game played, right now the Chiefs have more questions then answers."

OH PLEASE MAKE IT SO

PLEEEEEEASE 

6 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

"What does the Chiefs passing attack look like? Kelce is 34 and injuries have started creeping up, after that is a lot of promise but no true #1 target. Juju Smith last year would've hit 1000 yds if he didn't miss a game played, right now the Chiefs have more questions then answers."

OH PLEASE MAKE IT SO

PLEEEEEEASE 

Haha listen they never are going to suck. But maybe just maybe if the cast is just smidge mortal, maybe Mahomes is slowed and they have to be the 4th seed for once lol.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

"they never are going to suck"?   Sure about that?

Why even play the games.

lol I aint touching football voodoo. I can 100% see KC at some point have some down points because it is natural and also incredibly hard to run that hot 24/7. Even the Pats crapped out for a while, but until we get a ring I am leaving the football gods at bay with other team predictions

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I wonder why the media isn’t putting the pressure on the 49ers like they are the Bills 

One SB appearance changes everything. The odds of the Bengals going back after losing the first time in the SB with Burrow are insanely small. Last time a team lost in SB with their guy and then went back to win was Elway. Before that Phins with Griese. It just doesn't happen often, but they are viewed far better because they made it despite blowing the AFC title this year.

4 minutes ago, corta765 said:

One SB appearance changes everything. The odds of the Bengals going back after losing the first time in the SB with Burrow are insanely small. Last time a team lost in SB with their guy and then went back to win was Elway. Before that Phins with Griese. It just doesn't happen often, but they are viewed far better because they made it despite blowing the AFC title this year.

Whoever plays the Bills in the playoffs and wins, usually doesn't fair well the next week.  The Bills do need to become a little less Allen-centric. And yes the turnovers need to decrease.

• Like (+1) 1

Folks we have no shot. It's the Jets year. Check out this quote from a Jets fan at the Jets nation board. 27-year-old Josh Allen is in decline, but I guess a 40-year-old Rodgers has a lot left in the tank. LOL at that fanbase. The thread is comical its titled Optimistic vs Pessimistic thread on their season.

Tua won't last. Mac Jones is garbo. Josh Allen is on the decline. The AFC East is ours for the taking.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just rewatched Bills @ Jets and Miami @ Bills….

Conclusion…. We need a real #2 WR…. Yeah, we got Kincaid and that’s great but we also needed to replace Smoke/Emmanuel….

Maybe Davis finds his hands again, maybe not…. Either way, we need more speed and big play ability….

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, corta765 said:

Haha listen they never are going to suck. But maybe just maybe if the cast is just smidge mortal, maybe Mahomes is slowed and they have to be the 4th seed for once lol.

they are never Not going to scheme people open.

Even 34 year old people can get open and catch the ball. 

In fact, next time i watch a KC game on replay, i am going to see how many plays they have where not a single person is open.  It feels like zero.

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, maddenboy said:

they are never Not going to scheme people open.

Even 34 year old people can get open and catch the ball. 

In fact, next time i watch a KC game on replay, i am going to see how many plays they have where not a single person is open.  It feels like zero.

Scheming people open is fine, Reid is the best in the game at it. But there is something to be said for talent that can do things and the Patriots learned that the hard way for a few years in the mid 2000s when they saw even a great gameplan and QB can be let down by lesser player. KC has a ton of cap space so they can add if needed, but everyone has there down points to some degree.

19 hours ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

OH PLEASE MAKE IT SO

PLEEEEEEASE 

Chiefs look like a dynasty team with Mahomes and Reid. Looks like the next Brady and Belicheck.

KC is the team to beat without a doubt. 

19 hours ago, corta765 said:

I doubt that. Only way KC drops is if Mahomes gets hurt. He's in a league all by himself. We are watching a special hall of fame QB. I think he gives Brady a challenge for his record. 

I'd be surprised if the Bills can beat KC or Cinci in the playoffs. Both teams are clearly better than the Bills. 

19 hours ago, corta765 said:

lol I aint touching football voodoo. I can 100% see KC at some point have some down points because it is natural and also incredibly hard to run that hot 24/7. Even the Pats crapped out for a while, but until we get a ring I am leaving the football gods at bay with other team predictions

When did the Pats "crap out" under a healthy Brady? 

19 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I wonder why the media isn’t putting the pressure on the 49ers like they are the Bills 

They don't have a franchise QB. 

Also, I'm not sure your premise is correct. Is the media really putting more pressure on the Bills than SF? 

I think the pressure is coming from the Buffalo fans more than the media. 

Edited by newcam2012

6 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I doubt that. Only way KC drops is if Mahomes gets hurt. He's in a league all by himself. We are watching a special hall of fame QB. I think he gives Brady a challenge for his record. 

I'd be surprised if the Bills can beat KC or Cinci in the playoffs. Both teams are clearly better than the Bills. 

When did the Pats "crap out" under a healthy Brady? 

Drop to me is they are a 4 seed or maybe a wild card. No way I see them ever missing unless like you said Mahomes gets hurt. Buffalo will have there day where they go the distance but what they do in that moment is entirely up in the air. Everyone said the same crap about Manning and then he got by NE and won two SBs. Brady was still better and NE was the unstoppable machine, but it happens from time to time.

05-06 NE flamed out in the post season partly because their offensive weapons burned out. After 07 they didn't make the SB again until 2011 which included home losses to BAL and NYJ. Crap out is relative KC will not make the SB or AFC title every year, so when that happens it is up to whoever takes their spot to make the most of it.

17 hours ago, Gregg said:

Folks we have no shot. It's the Jets year. Check out this quote from a Jets fan at the Jets nation board. 27-year-old Josh Allen is in decline, but I guess a 40-year-old Rodgers has a lot left in the tank. LOL at that fanbase. The thread is comical its titled Optimistic vs Pessimistic thread on their season.

Tua won't last. Mac Jones is garbo. Josh Allen is on the decline. The AFC East is ours for the taking.

What do you expect Jets fans to say? It's homerism at its best. Not unlike many of the posters here with regards to the Bills. 

• Agree 1

The Bills biggest issue is the O-LINE! 
(and has been for years) 

Followed by play calling concepts / scheming / design and execution, last but not least, in game playoff coaching. 

The talent is basically in place. 

I do enjoy reading about NE’s plunge to the bottom, makes me feel happy, 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

8 hours ago, billybrew1 said:

Just rewatched Bills @ Jets and Miami @ Bills….

Conclusion…. We need a real #2 WR…. Yeah, we got Kincaid and that’s great but we also needed to replace Smoke/Emmanuel….

Maybe Davis finds his hands again, maybe not…. Either way, we need more speed and big play ability….

Oh I agree. That 51% catch rate by Davis isn't going to cut it. The Bills WR core isn't anything scary. Teams will 100% take Diggs out of the game cone playoff time.

Relying on a rookie TE is a scary proposition. Rarely does a rookie TE have a significant impact in his rookie season. Remember Kincaid is a liabilty blocking and who knows what Dorsey can scheme. 

Once again, the team is heavily dependent on Allen. Hopefully, the Bills cab establish a solid running game that opens up the passing game. 

17 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

They don't have a franchise QB. 

Also, I'm not sure your premise is correct. Is the media really putting more pressure on the Bills than SF? 

I think the pressure is coming from the Buffalo fans more than the media. 

They’ve failed at QB multiple times. Crazy talent on that roster.

7 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

What do you expect Jets fans to say? It's homerism at its best. Not unlike many of the posters here with regards to the Bills. 

I get that but a 27-year-old in decline and a 40-year-old that has a lot left in the tank. Homerism or no homerism that is just a moronic comment. He got called out on it by other Jets fans.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I get that but a 27-year-old in decline and a 40-year-old that has a lot left in the tank. Homerism or no homerism that is just a moronic comment. He got called out on it by other Jets fans.

They should have said something to the effect of the Bills can't seem to get over the hump. Their coaching staff, schemes, and playoff record is mediocre. They appear beatable come playoff time.

As a Jets fan I would welcome a playoff game vs Buffalo. I think we would have a good shot at beating them especially with an experienced Rodgers and elite D. 

That's a much more reasonable approach. 

Edited by newcam2012
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

They should have said something to the effect of the Bills can't seem to get over the hump. Their coaching staff, schemes, and playoff record is mediocre. They appear beatable come playoff time.

As a Jets fan I would welcome a playoff game vs Buffalo. I think we would have a good shot at beating them especially with an experienced Rodgers and elite D. 

That's a much more reasonable approach. 

I understand what you are saying, and last year your comments would certainly have been appropriate, but look at the year before!  We humiliated NE in perhaps one of BB's worst playoff defeats (has to be NO. 1 the more I think about it) and then BEAT the Chiefs in their building to go to the AFC Championship Game....only for our coaching staff to gift the victory back to KC.  Very nice of them.

We have been inconsistent in the playoffs.  The year we beat Baltimore and Indy we looked pretty good too, though we obviously haven't gotten far enough.

This year will be a big test IMO.  It's been long enough now that another single win and then OUT in the playoffs should have some people wondering if this group of coaches is going to get it done...or if their plan is working...like completely ignoring Josh's weapons, prioritizing D, and band-aiding the OL.

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I understand what you are saying, and last year your comments would certainly have been appropriate, but look at the year before!  We humiliated NE in perhaps one of BB's worst playoff defeats (has to be NO. 1 the more I think about it) and then BEAT the Chiefs in their building to go to the AFC Championship Game....only for our coaching staff to gift the victory back to KC.  Very nice of them.

We have been inconsistent in the playoffs.  The year we beat Baltimore and Indy we looked pretty good too, though we obviously haven't gotten far enough.

This year will be a big test IMO.  It's been long enough now that another single win and then OUT in the playoffs should have some people wondering if this group of coaches is going to get it done...or if their plan is working...like completely ignoring Josh's weapons, prioritizing D, and band-aiding the OL.

If they fail again in the playoffs, then you have to wonder if McDermott is the guy to get them to the finish line. I don't think Terry would fire him but the calls from fans and media to replace McDermott will grow louder. Suggestions to bring in an offensive minded HC to get the most out of Allen and the offense would be a popular choice IMHO. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Gregg said:

If they fail again in the playoffs, then you have to wonder if McDermott is the guy to get them to the finish line. I don't think Terry would fire him but the calls from fans and media to replace McDermott will grow louder. Suggestions to bring in an offensive minded HC to get the most out of Allen and the offense would be a popular choice IMHO. 

Agreed!

Pegula has been around now long enough, with both teams, to have an idea of how he works.  He can be unpredictable!  

He fired Darcy Regier shortly after giving him a big K extension; so that means nothing with the recent Bills' extensions.  He fired Lindy Ruff when many viewed him as untouchable, though his time had come.  And then, it sounds like as the result of a single meeting that perhaps got heated, just like that, he fired his HC in Rex Ryan with a game left in the season! 

When Pegula decides it's time for you to go, you're going to go.  He has no problem pulling the trigger.  How he feels about McDermott and what his patience timeline with him is, only Terry knows.

I've been saying that for at least 3 years now, long before anyone else around here was even considering this.  Most people here are homers and have assumed for quite a while that McDermott will lead us to a Dynasty of SB wins.  I have always been a bit more cautious.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Agreed!

Pegula has been around now long enough, with both teams, to have an idea of how he works.  He can be unpredictable!  

He fired Darcy Regier shortly after giving him a big K extension; so that means nothing with the recent Bills' extensions.  He fired Lindy Ruff when many viewed him as untouchable, though his time had come.  And then, it sounds like as the result of a single meeting that perhaps got heated, just like that, he fired his HC in Rex Ryan with a game left in the season! 

When Pegula decides it's time for you to go, you're going to go.  He has no problem pulling the trigger.  How he feels about McDermott and what his patience timeline with him is, only Terry knows.

I've been saying that for at least 3 years now, long before anyone else around here was even considering this.  Most people here are homers and have assumed for quite a while that McDermott will lead us to a Dynasty of SB wins.  I have always been a bit more cautious.

For me it was 13 seconds. At that point I started to wonder if McDermott can lead the Bills to a championship. Like you said the only opinion that matters are the Pegula's. 

58 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Relying on a rookie TE is a scary proposition. Rarely does a rookie TE have a significant impact in his rookie season. Remember Kincaid is a liabilty blocking and who knows what Dorsey can scheme. 

Sam Monson of PFF was on WGR yesterday and talked about this. He spoke how Kelce goes to a place on the field but the route he takes intentionally draws the defender away so by the time he is there it opens more space. He said with Kincaid he already does this and IF Buffalo uses him as a catcher not blocker his production could be far more then the normal TE.

Again this also is relying on Dorsey taking a step as an OC, but it was encouraging to hear. If you want to listen to his piece it was at 5pm yesterday with Bulldog, quite good analysis.

9 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Five Words:

Kyle Shanahan

versus

Sean McDermott

Agreed. Although I am a little surprised Shanahan gets such a pass with the SB losses where he directly was responsible for play calls that cost ATL and SF. I get he is a wonderkid to many, but I personally think McVay is better.

43 minutes ago, Gregg said:

No surprise but the Jets are going on Hard Knocks.

Adam Schefter on Twitter: "Soon to be official: https://t.co/ECxYWv5dKx" / Twitter

That should be pretty entertaining.  I like that show no matter who it is, but I will be curious to see anything related to Rodgers.

I think he's one of the biggest mysteries and storylines going into this season, league wide. 

I genuinely think he could take that team deep in the playoffs, or be terrible! 

We have to see who he is in 2023 in a Jets uniform.  It's a total question mark, at least for me, right now.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

That should be pretty entertaining.  I like that show no matter who it is, but I will be curious to see anything related to Rodgers.

I think he's one of the biggest mysteries and storylines going into this season, league wide. 

We have to see who he is in 2023 in a Jets uniform.  It's a total question mark, at least for me, right now.

I will be at the game on 9/11. I hope the Bills not only win but kick the crap out of them and Rodgers plays like crap. If that happens then seeing all of those sad/angry Jets fans walking out of MetLife will be priceless. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I will be at the game on 9/11. I hope the Bills not only win but kick the crap out of them and Rodgers plays like crap. If that happens then seeing all of those sad/angry Jets fans walking out of MetLife will be priceless. 

You know they are all thinking "we are winning the SB now with Rodgers" and yes, a big defeat on opening night would be such a kick in the nuts to all Jets fans everywhere!  I CAN'T WAIT for that game.  

I hope Josh plays his best game to date!

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

You know they are all thinking "we are winning the SB now with Rodgers" and yes, a big defeat on opening night would be such a kick in the nuts to all Jets fans everywhere!  I CAN'T WAIT for that game.  

I hope Josh plays his best game to date!

This game is going to be hyped off the charts. NY media, national media, Jets fans, Bills fans. Allen vs Rodgers. The past few seasons' Bills fans took over MetLife to where the crowd was 50-50 or close to it. For most Jets games the upper deck is maybe half-filled at best except for the divisional games or a team with strong national following. That first game at MetLife with Rodgers will not only be packed but I doubt Jets fans sell their tickets for this one. There will be some blue in the stands but nothing close to half the crowd. 

Edited by Gregg

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

For me it was 13 seconds. At that point I started to wonder if McDermott can lead the Bills to a championship. Like you said the only opinion that matters are the Pegula's. 

What’s interesting here is we give Andy Reid so much credit, rightfully so. But in that moment Mahomes and Kelce changed the route on their own. I still feel like the players needed to be smarter in that situation. 

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

What is interesting to me is so many people see him doing a Manning type comeback DEN in NY. Thing no one is mentioning is Peyton was 4 years younger with a full year of recovery when he came to DEN. Rodgers is already coming off some injuries and walking in 4 years older which matters.

I still think Rodgers can easily elevate the Jets to a playoff team and if he can get back to being top 10 a SB contender. Their QB play has been just so bad for a long time while having a good defense for a bit that even just adequate makes them a possible playoff squad. Rodgers does take good care of his body so could he return to an MVP level? Maybe, but I think above average is more likely which still is big.

ARZ--why on earth would they pay and then not play Murray?

CAR--who are the "quite a few QBs" Reich has "worked magic on"? He had Luck, Brissett, Wentz, Rivers and Ryan.  Bryce young is a talent, but he is legit tiny.

DAL--tunrs out, firing Moore was a dumb idea.  

DEN-- I think Broncos have a much better year.

KC--Kelce don't look injured to me.  And why does Mahomes need "a #1WR"?  Everyone predicted doom after the tossed Hill.  Of course, without him, the Chief's Offense improved to #1 over all, in points scored and passing (and another Lombardi).  They already answered that question.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.