Sound of Freedom movie

On 7/20/2023 at 1:31 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

Definitely not North Korea. Landscape was all wrong.

See, with my many areas of expertise I study these things.

I must have missed the Gillette issue. Or maybe it's just the Pats connection? I'm ok with boycotting anything Pats related.

Isn’t Josh Allen doing commercials for Gillette? Why would we be boycotting them?

PS I don’t use them either but that’s because I’m growing my beard

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Isn’t Josh Allen doing commercials for Gillette? Why would we be boycotting them?

PS I don’t use them either but that’s because I’m growing my beard

You missed the footnote to the Boycott Woke campaign.

*Boycotts do not apply to star athletes from "your" team who have endorsed products otherwise subject to boycott. See Allen, Josh and Gillette. Boycotts also do not apply to corporate-owned beers associated with "your" team's fanbase, even when such corporate beer producers are otherwise subject to boycott. "Buy American" rules are similarly suspended in such situations. See Labatt's, Blue and AB Inbev.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You missed the footnote to the Boycott Woke campaign.

*Boycotts do not apply to star athletes from "your" team who have endorsed products otherwise subject to boycott. See Allen, Josh and Gillette. Boycotts also do not apply to corporate-owned beers associated with "your" team's fanbase, even when such corporate beer producers are otherwise subject to boycott. "Buy American" rules are similarly suspended in such situations. See Labatt's, Blue and AB Inbev.

I honestly had missed InBev owned Labatts. I have over time realized that InBev buys a good brand, Goose Island, Kona, the list is pretty long, maintains quality for about 2 years and then allows the product to settle towards the norm. Very few of their beers are anything special anymore, which makes not buying them very easy. Though our local brews now cost $12 for a six pack at the store for their good stuff. 

The real trafficking/child labor crisis:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immigration/labor-dept-says-number-children-found-working-illegally-up-44-percent-rcna96480

Immigrants being put to work doing hard physical labor and not going to school. Not as sexy as, well, "sex trafficking," but far, far more prevalent. The sex-obsessed alt right should be paying attention to this, particularly since it meshes with the immigration issue.

• 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, B-Man said:

They should’ve asked you a question that right wingers really want to answer one of the answer

Do you think that Hollywood elites are stealing something out of those kids bodies?

Or

Is trafficking children, a problem worldwide that needs to be brought to light

Would be interesting on the answer see if tua can keep from laughing

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

They should’ve asked you a question that right wingers really want to answer one of the answer

Do you think that Hollywood elites are stealing something out of those kids bodies?

Or

Is trafficking children, a problem worldwide that needs to be brought to light

Would be interesting on the answer see if tua can keep from laughing

WTF did I just read? Anyone here who can translate this? 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just anotherMAGA lying grifter

https://www.vice.com/en/article/pkaqvn/tim-ballards-departure-from-operation-underground-railroad-followed-sexual-misconduct-investigation

On 7/23/2023 at 9:14 PM, JaCrispy said:

Just watched the Tim Ballard Documentary on Amazon Prime!

Fantastic, and great follow up after seeing the movie…👍

This guy, along with the rest of the people working in Operation Underground Railroad are doing God’s work! 👍

If God approves of sexually harassing multiple coworkers…

32 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

If true, it is very sad and disappointing that an organization that did so much good could be tarnished by the potential downfall of one human being…

Certainly doesn’t diminish the fact that over 100 children were saved…Hopefully they are just allegations…👍

• Agree 1

49 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Someone doesn't want him to run

(20 years ago,  not provable, just to muddy him)

cuz like trump, he did nothing wrong😒.  you are a shamless shill.  You think the LDS is a bunch of far left  ideologues?  they effectively divorced him.  Why?  They did their own investigation.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever