"Moms” for Liberty - a white supremacist ANTI LGTBQ extremist/hate group

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

I don’t know who is closeted and who is not, but I feel very badly for anyone who cannot live their life honestly.  I knew a guy who was sort of a public figure around here who, come to find, enjoyed dressing as a woman and roaming Allen Street. Because of how he made his money and who his friends were, he couldn’t be honest with himself, or anyone else for that matter.  It’s got to be a tough way to live.   (And, on the honesty point, I only found out because he got picked up in Allentown for soliciting while dressed as a woman.)  It is and was very sad. 

And that’s exactly why @BillsFanNCand all the other insecure simps want the LGTBQ community to go back in the closet because it hits too close to home and it’s a useful psyop to distract from their cults’ ultimate goal: autocracy 

www.reuters.com/world/us/us-presidential-summit-heralds-moms-liberty-major-2024-player-2023-06-30/

Mom's for Liberty emerges as a force in the 2024 US Presidential election 

Edited by TSOL
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, TSOL said:

www.reuters.com/world/us/us-presidential-summit-heralds-moms-liberty-major-2024-player-2023-06-30/

Mom's for Liberty emerges as a force in the 2024 US Presidential election 

And now we know why the partisan SPLC went after them.

"Outside the hotel, some 300 people from liberal advocacy groups were protesting the event.

Before Friday's program, activists from Agenda PAC, an LGBTQ advocacy group, left hangers on doors of hotel rooms that read, "Please Disturb. Fascism in Progress."

Horrible optics. 

by Liberal advocacy groups, they mean shady funded PACS.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, B-Man said:

'Moms for Liberty' convention wraps up with a touching send off

Over the last few days, Moms for Libertyhosted a national conference in Philadephia.The group works tirelessly to protect children in America's school and ensure election of quality School Board candidates, With that work, enemies and protestors will follow. They even faced groups attempting to get their event cancelled before it even began.

{snip}

The staff at the conference center showed their appreciation to the group as they left today, and it was heartening to see the care and concern extended.

https://twitchy.com/justmindy/2023/07/02/moms-for-liberty-convention-ends-n2385044

Literal NAZIS!

On 6/28/2023 at 11:10 AM, SectionC3 said:

I don’t know who is closeted and who is not, but I feel very badly for anyone who cannot live their life honestly.  I knew a guy who was sort of a public figure around here who, come to find, enjoyed dressing as a woman and roaming Allen Street. Because of how he made his money and who his friends were, he couldn’t be honest with himself, or anyone else for that matter.  It’s got to be a tough way to live.   (And, on the honesty point, I only found out because he got picked up in Allentown for soliciting while dressed as a woman.)  It is and was very sad. 

So, let me get this straight…

You are sad for a man who can’t seem to prostitute himself like the woman  he has always dreamed of?

Then I guess I am sad too- sad that this man is looking for meaning and purpose in all the wrong places…😉

21 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

So, let me get this straight…

You are sad for a man who can’t seem to prostitute himself like the woman  he has always dreamed of?

Then I guess I am sad too- sad that this man is looking for meaning and purpose in all the wrong places…😉

Hoax.  I'm sad he can't live honestly.  

11 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I'm sad he can't live honestly.  

Right, like a cross dressing prostitute. I don't think most care about the cross dressing part, but prostitution is illegal in most states.  Stupid law, imo, but a law nonetheless.