Where "Follow The Science (TM)" has left us..

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Please explain how Dr. Fauci is personally responsible for millions of deaths

Funded then lied about COVID 19.  Put your head back in the sand.  Masks. What a joke.  Vaccines. Another joke.  All about DNC politics.  What a mess.  Dude would be jailed, tried, and executed in any other country than DNC controlled. 

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1

20 minutes ago, Irv said:

Funded then lied about COVID 19.  Put your head back in the sand.  Masks. What a joke.  Vaccines. Another joke.  All about DNC politics.  What a mess.  Dude would be jailed, tried, and executed in any other country than DNC controlled. 

you mean like in china where all those measures were strictly enforced?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Irv said:

And of course, you have proof of all of this
And by proof, I don’t mean mistakes in handling COVID-19 which was frankly done on both sides of the aisle. Let’s keep in mind that there was a republican president in charge whenever COVID-19 arrived and I don’t blame Trump because the whole world had to deal with it.

You’re just really silod man I don’t know what to tell you

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 4 months later...
24 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The "rule by experts" model.   

The idea that a common individual can assemble the available facts, make logical and reasoned conclusions with those facts, while utilizing a sufficient level of intelligence augmented by critical thinking skills to fill in the blanks and arrive at some logical and rational conclusion or answer reasonably well supported by those factors without the need to rely on some "expert" for the answer is a foreign concept.  In short, nobody but their experts are capable of thinking.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/20/2023 at 1:07 AM, John from Riverside said:

And of course, you have proof of all of this
And by proof, I don’t mean mistakes in handling COVID-19 which was frankly done on both sides of the aisle. Let’s keep in mind that there was a republican president in charge whenever COVID-19 arrived and I don’t blame Trump because the whole world had to deal with it.

You’re just really silod man I don’t know what to tell you

I am not attacking because I can't prove all of these but I have 4 questions:

Do you believe the virus came from the lab?

Do you believe the virus was manipulated in the lab?

Do you believe that the US government helped find that research?

Do you believe that lab was known for leaks prior to COVID being studied there?

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I am not attacking because I can't prove all of these but I have 4 questions:

Do you believe the virus came from the lab?

Do you believe the virus was manipulated in the lab?

Do you believe that the US government helped find that research?

Do you believe that lab was known for leaks prior to COVID being studied there?

Ask about the furin cleavage site found in the receptor binding domain of the spike protein. Ask about BSL3 vs BSL2 lab safety precautions and under what conditions they worked with SARS cov2 in Wuhan.

He, like most useful idiots, will have zero clue about either of those issues, and even if aware he"ll have zero ability to understand what they mean.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

And my favorite "2+2=4 is rooted in racism!"

10 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

Ask this moron too about the furin cleavage site....

Hell... ask him about basic concepts of immunology or virology..

And wait for a response that he googled from 'the experts'

:lol:

At this point, you're a moron if you don't realize it came from the lab.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Idiots. Follow the science made it possible for you to create this anti-science post on whatever technological wonder you happened to have been using. You're all a bunch of willfully-ignorant dumbasses. Go back to your bunkers.

So I see you still believe COVID was naturally occuring and only conspiracy theorists believe it came from the lab.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

So I see you still believe COVID was naturally occuring and only conspiracy theorists believe it came from the lab.

:lol:

Thanks for quoting this moron.

The rant was even better than I imagined.

A fine example of a pinhead completely lost to reality.

• Vomit 1

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

Hold on now. I’m still waiting for the final word from redhawk and his council of virologists. The last bit of news from them was that it was naturally occurring. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1