Where "Follow The Science (TM)" has left us..

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

No, they are not Cults

They are not always right

The people that follow Donald Trump now they are in a cult

The people who worship Trump- yes I would agree…But most people who vote for Trump aren’t that…They are more anti-Woke/Marxist imo…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

22 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

🎯  from a "far right" journalist.

/

have you discussed this with your molecular biology colleagues at Duke and UNC :) ?  I'll bet they'll be very receptive to being told they're part of a cult.  Why do you need to lie so much?  Is that part of the MAGA handbook?

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 2

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

have you discussed this with your molecular biology colleagues at Duke and UNC :) ?  I'll bet they'll be very receptive to being told they're part of a cult.  Why do you need two lie so much.  Is that part of the MAGA handbook?

Ironic as both those schools get a lot of federal funding and were doing gain of function till Obama made it illegal state side.

8 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Ironic as both those schools get a lot of federal funding and were doing gain of function till Obama made it illegal state side.

and your point?  you believe these folks spent their entire careers, years of schooling and hard work to get to the top of a comparatively low paying occupation as academics (when most could at least double their income working for pharma) to become political science pawns?  BillsFanNC is a molecular biologist like I'm an astronaut

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

and your point?  you believe these folks spent their entire careers, years of schooling and hard work to get to the top of a comparatively low paying occupation as academics (when most could at least double their income working for pharma) to become political science pawns?  BillsFanNC is a molecular biologist like I'm an astronaut

why bother with the eyeballs Chris Farley?  why not engage in actual debate?  i know why.  cuz you'll lose....

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

why bother with the eyeballs Chris Farley?  why not engage in actual debate?  i know why.  cuz you'll lose....

LOL

logical fallacies, Strawman, False dichotomy, ad hominem is not debate and what your script consist of, always.

• Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Chris farley said:

LOL

logical fallacies, Strawman, False dichotomy, ad hominem is not debate and what your script consist of, always.

you guys see straw men in your dreams.  next time I argue a fallacy, point it out. but appeal to very sketchy authority is a huge part of yall's shtick.

• Agree 1