Buffalo Sabres and NHL 2023-2024

Draconator

24 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

https://twitter.com/llysowski/status/1715859340467314873?s=61&t=mvFwLU5P2NuqNnOmVpYtwg

Not sure if it’s partly due to injury or what but I’m glad to see Levi getting a break. Let’s hope Comrie plays well.

It's like Levi has been hung out to dry... glad the kid gets a break. Watching with the home feed...

2 hours ago, T&C said:

Sweet 2nd... keep it going... we get the PP come the 3rd.

I think they're the kind of team that's going to keep getting better as the season goes on.

If they maintained the level of focus, speed and especially decisiveness they're showing tonight, their first playoff game would be....... at home? 😮

harrumph.

I missed watching tonights game and of course the Sabres won.  I will watch replays moving forward until Im convinced I'm not a Jinx. I like hockey. I especially like how badass they are while all the while on skates.  Finesse and badass tendencies Gotta love it 🙂

I would love to see them stack some Wins. GO SABRES

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, T&C said:

We'll take it, a nice overall showing tonight. 

Other than Clifton deciding that Comrie shouldn’t get a shutout, I thought the defense looked really good.  The offense still looks a click away to me.  Thompson had his best game but Skinner, Tuch, Cozens and some others still look a little off.  I think they’ll come around.  Here’s hoping the D has more overall efforts like that.

Dahlin is ridiculous.  No need to wonder who might be the next Sabre to wear 26 because there won’t be one.

• Like (+1) 1

Great game last night. Now that’s what I’ve been waiting for.

It seems like the team listened to Erik Johnson. There was a better defensive effort by everyone. He seems like he’s going to be a valuable addition to the leadership group. It’s also nice having young players that seem willing to listen to experienced veterans, unlike the previous captain…

4 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

It seems like the team listened to Erik Johnson. There was a better defensive effort by everyone. He seems like he’s going to be a valuable addition to the leadership group. 

Has anyone else noticed how well the PK is doing since they added Johnson and Greenway to it? Last season they were one of the worst penalty killing teams in the league and now they're top 5. Small sample size of course but they pass the eye test so far.

• Like (+1) 1