Dylan Mulvaney

Watch in the next few years, HE will  either be a druggie or alcholic (if HE isn'r already) and/or have committed suicide.  HE is one F'd up creature.

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

He/she is representin', amirite.

Just find it ironic that someone says he or she is a poster child for a group who doesn't seem to care while people that lean the other direction sure are posting a lot on the topic.  Never heard of this person before bud light and certainly don't give a flying f what they do or say.  

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Just find it ironic that someone says he or she is a poster child for a group who doesn't seem to care while people that lean the other direction sure are posting a lot on the topic.  Never heard of this person before bud light and certainly don't give a flying f what they do or say.  

The president and VP celebrated this person in official capacities, but you think it is due to the right paying attention?

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Orlando Tim said:

The president and VP celebrated this person in official capacities, but you think it is due to the right paying attention?

Yeah they're playing the culture war game, it's stupid.  Does the average Joe care?  Do You care that the president cares?  The right really is becoming the perpetually offended Twitter crowd.  

21 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Deal with it L.Ron, she /he is the face of your party Ain't that a kick in the head?

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Deal with it L.Ron, she /he is the face of your party Ain't that a kick in the head?

I think the kick is a bit lower.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yeah they're playing the culture war game, it's stupid.  Does the average Joe care?  Do You care that the president cares?  The right really is becoming the perpetually offended Twitter crowd.  

Does the average Joe care that liberals think that men should be allowed to dominate women sports? Yes I care, and my daughter can currently hold her own vs boys. Do I care that the White house is praising a mentally ill man for fully embracing his mental illness? Yes because it sends a dangerous message.

Dylan is a conman and did a huge disservice to the trans community by playing games to get attention.  I’m appalled that MSM supports this clown while people like him and their fringe whackos ruin life for many trans who just want to be a part of society. 

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Does the average Joe care that liberals think that men should be allowed to dominate women sports? Yes I care, and my daughter can currently hold her own vs boys. Do I care that the White house is praising a mentally ill man for fully embracing his mental illness? Yes because it sends a dangerous message.

Sports are very much separate.   I agree on sports 100%.  iIt's not a liberals thing, most of us don't really care.  

1 hour ago, Doc said:

So you're admitting he is?

He is what?   All I know is a heck of a lot of you are talking about him/her not sure.  Almost seems like some of you are following their every step...

Who.  The f.  Cares?  

11 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Sports are very much separate.   I agree on sports 100%.  iIt's not a liberals thing, most of us don't really care.  

Sports is separate? Liberals don't care about what? The entire argument is whether a man should be recognized as a women, you sound like a TERF with your comments.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1