The Pride Flag

6 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

This is being done purposely to provoke violence in order to get more victim status banked.

I know if I went to a pride parade, as I did many years ago in support of an extended family member, and I had my son or daughter exposed to grown naked men.....

Skulls would be cracked.

Edited by BillsFanNC

10 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

This is being done purposely to provoke violence in order to get more victim status banked.

I know if I went to a pride parade, as I did many years ago in support of an extended family member, and I had my son or daughter exposed to grown naked men.....

Skulls would be cracked.

Hoax.  You would do no such thing. 

The videos being shared on Twitter from NYC Pride are so absolutely disgusting.  

Just angry, out of shape, vile (mainly TQ+) people being overtly sexual in front of children.

I can find common ground with the other side on issues like abortion, tax policy, border policy etc.,  

I have zero common ground to be found with people who find this stuff to be ok. 

Furthermore, I don’t even know how we continue on as a country.    The values are just way too far off.   We have no common sense of national morality .. a nation can not go on like that. 

We have some time, but if we continue this way … the country will tear itself apart. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

So it would have been okay with you if they draped a MAGA flag on the balcony while Trump was in office? Cut the crap Section! Nobody, literally nobody is buying this anymore. 

stop pretending you speak for everyone here.  You don't speak for me.  just another lie

Edited by redtail hawk

8 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

stop pretending you speak for everyone here.  You don't speak for me.  just another lie

That’s because you’re a degenerate. Who enjoys twerking naked in front of little kids.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Pardon me for over generalization Hawk. I meant to say nobody on the other side, or in the middle for that matter, is buying this anymore. I don’t doubt that YOU want to push this phony agenda on the rest of society. Everyone else sees it for what it is. Is that better? 

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

So it would have been okay with you if they draped a MAGA flag on the balcony while Trump was in office? Cut the crap Section! Nobody, literally nobody is buying this anymore. 

This presumes the pride flag is political.  It is not.  And, the point remains, you’re more worried about rainbows than you are about treason and insurrection.  Unto each their own,  I suppose. 

Just now, SectionC3 said:

This presumes the pride flag is political.  It is not.  And, the point remains, you’re more worried about rainbows than you are about treason and insurrection.  Unto each their own,  I suppose. 

Bribery is right next to treason in the constitution.

• Like (+1) 1