Is Desantis the best new candidate since Obama?

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

Oh that’s easy - the cults go to media darling who successfully ran on CRT won because Terry ignored it and was a terrible candidate.  

Had the court turned over Roe one year earlier there would be no Governor Youngkin, you know that right? 

Had the courts not overturned Roe the Republicans would have a big majority in the house and control of the senate.  That ruling was the best thing to happen to the Ds since LBJ bought the black vote. 

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Idiots 

Are you up to date on all your covid “vaccine” boosters?

…because the percentage of those who aren’t would indicate that most people are done with this, and have been for a while. 

Edited by SCBills

19 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Did he go after Disney? I guess so. How did he do it? He took away the corporate welfare exemptions that their primary competitors (Universal and Seaworld) haven’t likewise been getting for the last fifty years. I thought the Left hated corporate welfare. No? 

Had he done so for some sort of economic reasons all good.  That's not what happened.   And now Disney is pulling the plug on future projects costing lots of job and $.   Would he pursue damaging vendettas for inane reasons as president?  

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, wnyguy said:

Welp, that's good enough for me.

Refreshing honesty.  You, like me, want the best chance for your tribe to win.  Now admit that your politics are aligned with para military extremists that make up a significant percentage of yours...I'll remind you of this next time someone in your tribe complains that they're getting lumped in with MAGA's.  It's a cult, not a political ideology.

6 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Had the courts not overturned Roe the Republicans would have a big majority in the house and control of the senate.  That ruling was the best thing to happen to the Ds since LBJ bought the black vote. 

And a bedrock principle for most MAGA's ....so yes, if the party wasn't far right, they'd have more seats and win more.  But they made it a top priority and pulled all the levers including radicalizing SCOTUS.  "If ifs and buts were candy and nuts..."

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

You don’t like facts?

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-business-health-government-and-politics-coronavirus-pandemic-46a270ce0f681caa7e4143e2ae9a0211

First one I found, but Trump sold it too hard also. The vaccine is not a vaccine but a treatment, which is why I know people who have had Covid since getting the vaccine then I know who had prior.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-business-health-government-and-politics-coronavirus-pandemic-46a270ce0f681caa7e4143e2ae9a0211

First one I found, but Trump sold it too hard also. The vaccine is not a vaccine but a treatment, which is why I know people who have had Covid since getting the vaccine then I know who had prior.

Are they still alive?

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Are they still alive?

I’ve had covid twice and am still alive.

How ever did I manage that feat!?

Oh, right, I exercise and take Vitamins C, D and Zinc daily.   I wonder why the powers that be couldn’t find it within themselves to push those recommendations with even 1/100th of the intensity that they pushed covid vaccines..

Instead they locked us down, kept people from getting exercise, rewarded people for getting vaccinated with f’n donuts and French fries and refused to follow science. 

Edited by SCBills

10 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I’ve had covid twice and am still alive.

How ever did I manage that feat!?

Oh, right, I exercise and take Vitamins C, D and Zinc daily.   I wonder why the powers that be couldn’t find it within themselves to push those recommendations with even 1/100th of the intensity that they pushed covid vaccines..

Instead they locked us down, kept people from getting exercise, rewarded people for getting vaccinated with f’n donuts and French fries and refused to follow science. 

JFC - so much whining.

So you were smart enough to take vitamins but couldn’t figure out how to work out at home?

Awe poor baby…

Seriously - the f your feelings crowd sure do like to B a lot. 

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Are they still alive?

My parents live in a retirement community in Central Florida and the amount of deaths after the vaccine was taken is definitely higher than prior to vaccine. As for those under 50 I don't anyone who died from COVID before the vaccine and only one who died since but I am not even sure he got the vaccine.

Libs are deathly afraid of RD and for good reason.  They're banking on Trump being the nominee because Joke has a  slim chance of beating him.  Beyond that spectre of Trump being POTUS, there is nothing to warrant Joke getting another term as President.

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Libs are deathly afraid of RD and for good reason.  They're banking on Trump being the nominee because Joke has a  slim chance of beating him.  Beyond that spectre of Trump being POTUS, there is nothing to warrant Joke getting another term as President.

lmao - lol - DeSaster singing that six week abortion ban sealed his fate.