Trump town hall on cnn

5 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

I don't support traitors

well that splains it...do you support the actions of Ashli Babitt on Jan 6?   The Proud Boys?  The short bus morons that performed the acts I described above?  playing your game now.  When in Rome...

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

well that splains it...do you sort the actions of Ashli Babbit on Jan 6?  playing your game now.  When in Rome...

You said something about treason a few posts above, I asked you whether there were any charges of treason, and here we are. I wouldn't dare try to "splain" what's going on in your noggin. Nonetheless, I really do love you.

Edited by Pokebball
  • Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

You said something about treason a few posts above, I asked you whether there were any charges of treason, and here we are. I wouldn't dare try to "splain" what's going on in your noggin. Nonetheless, I really do love you.

never publicly ask a question you don't already know the answer to.  Savvy.  Now I'll ask you one too.  Why weren't they charged with treason?

11 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

never publicly ask a question you don't already know the answer to.  Savvy.  Now I'll ask you one too.  Why weren't they charged with treason?

Do tell why you think there weren't charges of treason against any of the unpeaceful protesters.

I always ask questions when I don't the answer. I find nothing wrong with being vulnerable.

Edited by Pokebball
  • Like (+1) 1

A buch of TDS  sufferers totally melting down  and personally attacking other posters because Trump  totally owed a lightweight talking head.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Do tell why you think there weren't charges of treason against any of the unpeaceful protesters.

I always ask questions when I don't the answer. I find nothing wrong with being vulnerable.

I think it is a difficult charge to prove, it may have fomented more violence and they felt justifiably confident in getting a conviction on lesser but still very serious charges.  Some is better than none.  Acquittal would have been a disaster.  Risks versus benefits.  However, despite these considerations, I think they should have gone for treason.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I think it is a difficult charge to prove, it may have fomented more violence and they felt justifiably confident in getting a conviction on lesser but still very serious charges.  Some is better than none.  Acquittal would have been a disaster.  Risks versus benefits.  However, despite these considerations, I think they should have gone for treason.

Yeah, it was most clear to me that you thought there should have been charges of treason. 

• Like (+1) 1

Trump completely owned that weak biased hag.  Nice try CNN.  Bring in another pitcher.  Got run in the first inning.  Demented Biden.  What a mess!

• Like (+1) 1

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Omg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Was the capital police officer who shot Ashli Babbitt a thug? 

Maybe not a thug but being a "Trained" police officer you are suppose to first very quickly determine if the threat is of a deadly manner then determine how to handle it, if a unarmed person comes toward you you don't shoot first then ask questions if you are a trained police officer . 

There should have been some kind of consequence for god sake . Criminals that were committing multiple crimes at the same time & then lost their life while being apprehended have sent officers to jail for life for doing so - this guy not even as much as went to a grand jury .

Those 4 officers that beat the kid to death in Memphis all went to jail then to trial and got convicted they didn't shoot him so it sounds like a bit of a dual standard for the law of sorts .

In both cases someone died by the hands of the police given all of the hate for police officers this should have been at least looked into in depth but it in some ways seemed to be pushed under the carpet due to who the person supported .

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Yup - and a majority of Americans will reject this traitor a third time, too.

Any one that would listen to this POS is a fool he is one of the biggest turn coats since Benedict Arnold he says he is a conservative but his actions are 180 degrees in the other direction . Tells those in his party he will have your back then sticks it in your A** when you turn the other way .

Typical politician who cares for no-one but him self and what he wants Scum bag !! 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Now there's a fine upstanding person of the community right there !! You can believe every thing she says with no reason at all to believe it isn't the honest to god truth ...

• Like (+1) 1