RD 1, Pick 25: TE Dalton Kincaid, Utah

SDS

8 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Unfortunately there’s very few teams in today’s modern NFL that will win a Super Bowl with Kyle Allen

Josh has to be 1 of 53 when it matters in playoff times… And everybody needs to step up around him

And I believe it will happen it just hasn’t yet

The Eagles won a SB with Nick Foles. Nick Foles is not a great quarterback. He was good when he needed to be and the team around him was absolutely stacked.

3 hours ago, uninja said:

The Eagles won a SB with Nick Foles. Nick Foles is not a great quarterback. He was good when he needed to be and the team around him was absolutely stacked.

Kyle allen could never duplicate what Nick Foles accomplished. 

Foles wasn’t a product of great weapons.  He attempted passes to Agholor, Jeffery, Clement, Ertz, Burton and Torrey smith.  Lagarrette Blount and Jay Ajayi were the RBs.  Foles was dropping dimes to average players + ertz.  I don’t think Kyle Allen could ever play at that level with those targets 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Kyle allen could never duplicate what Nick Foles accomplished. 

Foles wasn’t a product of great weapons.  He attempted passes to Agholor, Jeffery, Clement, Ertz, Burton and Torrey smith.  Lagarrette Blount and Jay Ajayi were the RBs.  Foles was dropping dimes to average players + ertz.  I don’t think Kyle Allen could ever play at that level with those targets 

I think Kyle Allen is probably the best backup QB we've had in a while.  Obviously we don't want Josh to miss time but if the OL proves to be a good bit better this season I think Kyle could keep the ship afloat with this team if he had to.

Just now, eball said:

I think Kyle Allen is probably the best backup QB we've had in a while.  Obviously we don't want Josh to miss time but if the OL proves to be a good bit better this season I think Kyle could keep the ship afloat with this team if he had to.

He’s alright-  sure- he could some games with our squad- but he’s isn’t winning a Super Bowl.  Promise

Just now, NewEra said:

He’s alright-  sure- he could some games with our squad- but he’s isn’t winning a Super Bowl.  Promise

I hear you, but IF the Bills were in that game and IF he had to play...anything could happen.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, uninja said:

Nick Foles is much much much better than Kyle Allen

And during the Super Bowl Run he was in full control 

He had a season where he had 27 touchdowns and 2 picks … He’s a low level starter and the highest end back up

Definitely not a scrub In his prime 

• Agree 2

• 4 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.