Impetus behind Hunter's Laptop Is Russian Disinfo Election Interference Memo? Blinken

41 minutes ago, Wacka said:

@BillStime @John from Riverside

Do some research yourself for once and tell us what she patented or trademarked?

It's not hard. Go to the USPO (US Patent Office) web site and enter her name. It will come up.  If you had my name or BillsFanNC name you could see our patents.

I don't remember exactly how it worked (was >20 years ago and my memory a little fuzzybecuse of my stroke ) but you generally file a patent with the US and the European Patent offices and that covers most of the world. China may ignore those  organizations.  I know Korea ignores the copyright laws. A fellow grad student who was from Korea had copies of textbooks from Korea that he paid $10 for that cost us >$50  here at the time (late 80s).

Keep spinning. 

You don't have the balls to actually read the timeline but here it is: Ivanka’s Trademark Requests Were Fast-Tracked In China After Trump Was Elected

• On March 29, 2017, Ivanka Trump, the eldest daughter of President Trump, became an official government employee, joining her husband, Jared Kushner, as an adviser to her father.
  • The day before that appointment, Ivanka applied for 17 new trademarks with the Chinese government.
  • In early May of 2018, ZTE, a Chinese electronics maker, said that it had halted “major operating activities” after being penalized by the United States Department of Commerce for breaking sanctions and selling electronics to Iran and North Korea.
  • Yet, in mid-May, President Trump surprisingly reversed course when he indicated a willingness to rethink the punishment and vowed to work with Chinese President Xi Jinping to prevent the collapse of the ZTE, which employs 75,000 people, with Trump tweeting, “Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!”

• That same month, May of 2018, amid tense trade negotiations between China and the United States, China approved seven Ivanka trademarks
  • Over a span of two months in late 2018, the Chinese government granted 18 trademarks to companies linked to President Trump and his daughter. In October alone, according to the Associated Press, China’s Trademark Office granted provisional approval for 16 trademarks to Ivanka Trump Marks LLC.

41 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

if it turns out joe took bribes what party will you vote for? 

Are you 12?

What makes you think I would ever vote for Conald Turmp or DeSaster?

I care too much about our democracy and the sacrifice of our veterans to piss all over their graves like you f'n traitors.

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You're a darn good poster, you've been here a while.

omfg, lmao

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Have you EVER seen billstime answer a question honestly and directly  ?

Honestly?

You plagiarize here EVERY day here - sit this one out, Bonnie.

• 4 months later...

Reminder...

The media colluded with the IC to propagate the lie that Hunter's laptop was Russian disinformation. 

Blatantly outright lied to the world at the behest of their IC masters.

They haven't corrected the record other than to bury admission that they lied in paragraph 26 years later.

Useful idiots of course not only don't care they've been lied to, many still believe the original lie....as useful idiots will do.

• Thank you (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Melanie's re-tarded.  Ivermectin is an established and notable medication long-ago approved by the FDA for several indications.  Instead of horse de-wormer she's feeding us false talking point horseshit.  People pushing this lie are responsible for the deaths of thousands that had an effective treatment withheld because of establishment voodoo medicine.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Dislike 1

• 5 weeks later...

I wonder, do useful idiots ever tire of looking like....idiots?

:lol:

Cue the King....well the media got that one wrong, but they'll fix it going forward. 

Stupid should absolutely hurt.

• Shocked 1

20 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

I wonder, do useful idiots ever tire of looking like....idiots?

:lol:

Cue the King....well the media got that one wrong, but they'll fix it going forward. 

Stupid should absolutely hurt.

But wait, the resident idiot here said it was Russian disinfo c/o Giuliani. :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

So these 51 IC folks conspired to create and spread a lie in order to interfere with or influence in the election of 2020 (hiding the truth protecting Biden) so why aren't they all under charges?  You know why!  But I'll say it.  Because these people are above and exempt from the law.  Brew on that the next time somebody invokes the rule of law argument against everyday citizens or some unprotected political figure.  

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So these 51 IC folks conspired to create and spread a lie in order to interfere with or influence in the election of 2020 (hiding the truth protecting Biden) so why aren't they all under charges?  You know why!  But I'll say it.  Because these people are above and exempt from the law.  Brew on that the next time somebody invokes the rule of law argument against everyday citizens or some unprotected political figure.  

Dictator Trump will throw them all in jail on Day One...

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Hoax

Why is Hunter suing Rudy?

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, wnyguy said:

You mean. except the laptop?

Or sitting on the board of a corrupt natural gas company in a corrupt country both of which he knew nothing about and getting a prosecutor fired for looking into that corrupt company?

• Agree 2