Chicago

3 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Uh huh. Another poster on this board blaming black people. Do you also believe that it’s because black people are inherently more violent than white people? Or just inferior?

??  so much projection.

lack of comprehension.

Edited by Chris farley
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Cook County prosecutor quits after 20 years: ‘this State and County have set themselves on a course to disaster’

CWB Chicago, by Staff

A 20-year veteran prosecutor walked out of the Cook County state’s attorney’s office for the last time on Friday. Jason Poje, a long-time felony trial attorney for the office, entered his two-week notice on April 21. But before he moved on to the next chapter of his life, Poje sent a goodbye email to 85 colleagues late Friday afternoon. In his farewell, Poje extended thanks and appreciation to his colleagues. And he explained why he decided to leave the office — and the state.

https://cwbchicago.com/2023/05/after-20-years-veteran-cook-county-prosecutor-quits-farewell-email.html

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Uh huh. Another poster on this board blaming black people. Do you also believe that it’s because black people are inherently more violent than white people? Or just inferior?

No, I'm not a lib.  You know, people who think blacks are too dumb or lazy to get ID in order to vote.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

On 5/8/2023 at 9:52 AM, ChiGoose said:

I blame the Dems and LBJ and their "Great Society".  Remember (and this is on tape) he said "If we pass this, we'll have the n******s voting dem for 200 years". The 1963 Civil Rights bill  was passed because of the republicans.  KKK Bird and his buddies in the Senate blocked it with one of the longest if not the longest  filibusters in history.

• Like (+1) 2

19 hours ago, Wacka said:

I blame the Dems and LBJ and their "Great Society".  Remember (and this is on tape) he said "If we pass this, we'll have the n******s voting dem for 200 years". The 1963 Civil Rights bill  was passed because of the republicans.  KKK Bird and his buddies in the Senate blocked it with one of the longest if not the longest  filibusters in history.

Yes, and what happened after that?

I’ll give you a hint: it starts with an “S” and ends with a “outhern strategy” 

On 5/8/2023 at 9:52 AM, ChiGoose said:

When people talk about crime, and your constant rebuttal is racism, or when the subject is murder and your rebuttal is ban guns,

then you're just being intellectually inferior and obviously deflective and/or obtuse.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

When people talk about crime, and your constant rebuttal is racism, or when the subject is murder and your rebuttal is ban guns,

then you're just being intellectually inferior and obviously deflective and/or obtuse.

Goose has one point that is true: Dems allow crime to happen because it happens primarily to to black people, if it was happening to whites you know they would shut it down fast. His statement though that the concept that Chicago has become a violent place due to the courting of southern voters is one he needs to flesh out a little. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

weird. Seems to be a certain demographic there. Why can’t they go to a festival and just be normal? 

Charlotte nc has the ciaa tourney every year and every year they seem to compete with the previous year for more violence. 
Are there “white people” festivals that bring this type of violence? 

1 hour ago, Unforgiven said:

When have I said “racism?” I want to get to the root causes and address those. When people just say “it’s black people” that’s not a root cause, so I ask for clarification or point that out. I don’t recall calling anyone racist.

When have I said to ban guns?

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

Goose has one point that is true: Dems allow crime to happen because it happens primarily to to black people, if it was happening to whites you know they would shut it down fast. His statement though that the concept that Chicago has become a violent place due to the courting of southern voters is one he needs to flesh out a little. 

Well this is just garbage and ignorant nonsense. 

Dems want violence??? Get out of your bubble, it’s rotting your brain. 

• Eyeroll 1

38 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

When have I said “racism?” I want to get to the root causes and address those. When people just say “it’s black people” that’s not a root cause, so I ask for clarification or point that out. I don’t recall calling anyone racist.

When have I said to ban guns?

They pander to it by supporting anti policing and anti personal responsibility policies.  

And only care or address it when it spills over to the nice parts of town .

9 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

When have I said “racism?” 

When did I say Dems want violence? I said they accept violence to blacks, to prove me wrong show me the Dem stronghold where the acceptable level of violence to blacks is lower than to whites. As for my bubble, I am a teacher and I deal with children every day who believe as Dems do, and usually when they speak on political matters it is very naive, not evil. 

• Like (+1) 1

DECLINE IS A CHOICE: 

Chicago’s new woke mayor is signed in and vows to tax the rich and big business to pay for progressive agenda – as major firms vow to PULL OUT of city.

Companies are already vowing to leave Chicago over additional taxes promised by its new mayor – a progressive tasked with addressing the city’s dwindling image under predecessor Lori Lightfoot.

Sworn in early Monday, Mayor-elect Brandon Johnson beat out more moderate Chicago schools CEO Paul Vallas earlier this month to earn the hallowed spot – something business leaders like CME Group Inc are already peeved about.

Appearing on a podcast Sunday, the chief executive of the country’s foremost financial derivatives exchange, Terry Duffy, voiced his distaste over additional taxes planned by the ex union organizer, who was endorsed by Bernie Sanders.

Intended to dig the city out of its current financial hole, the increases are aimed at high earners and companies headquartered in the Windy City – whom, as CME is already proving, are likely to put up a political fight.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12085411/Major-firms-threaten-PULL-Chicago-new-mayor-signed-in.html

• Like (+1) 1

If you want to talk about whitewashing history, it’s obvious none of these politicians or voters realized the 70s happened and what sh!tholes most urban areas were. And how much better things got in late 90s until just the past few years. 

now it’s reverisng rapidly. 

lather rinse repeat I guess. Urban flight is accelerating. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

good-luck-with-all-that_new.jpg

New Chicago mayor’s economic blueprint is… something else

After years of shootings, riots, looting, police quitting and businesses leaving the city, Chicago voters recently decided they’d had enough of left-wing policies.

Wait, no they didn’t — they elected a Democrat who is even farther to the Left than they mayor they voted out of office.

Now it’s time for the city to find out what they voted for. Mayor Brandon Johnson has released his economic blueprint, and it’s something:

I don't think they could have formed a better plan to chase people out of the city if they tried.

.https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2023/05/17/new-chicago-mayors-economic-blueprint-is-something-else/

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1