London Updated

corta765

Just now, SNICE said:

Total disaster.  At this point Ticketmaster should have this down to a science. Told my wife this morning that this would be a shltshow…..and I was not wrong

Why should they care?  They get their money twice.  Once when the scalpers get them, and then again when the scalpers sell them for more and give Ticketmaster a larger cut.

It's been this way for years and they make zero attempt to fix it.  

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

10:00 I was in. Had them in my basket but they it wouldn’t show up

Well that just plain pisses me off.  My eMail said 10:30a and it wouldn't show my anything prior to 10:30a.  I kept logging out and logging back in, in case they opened the window early.  And I can't think it's a seniority thing, because we've had out tickets since the stadium opened.

I'm really hoping that was a glitch and no one could buy them early, but who knows at this point.  

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

10:00 I was in. Had them in my basket but they it wouldn’t show up

yea, that was a glitch...the actual sale did not start till 10:30. Whole thing is a planned glitch...think @Virgil nailed it...only tickets went to the package people and the NFL takes a larger cut.

Just now, Virgil said:

Well that just plain pisses me off.  My eMail said 10:30a and it wouldn't show my anything prior to 10:30a.  I kept logging out and logging back in, in case they opened the window early.  And I can't think it's a seniority thing, because we've had out tickets since the stadium opened.

I'm really hoping that was a glitch and no one could buy them early, but who knows at this point.  

no one got them before 10;30

4 minutes ago, Virgil said:

4 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

yea, that was a glitch...the actual sale did not start till 10:30. Whole thing is a planned glitch...think @Virgil nailed it...only tickets went to the package people and the NFL takes a larger cut.

I have clubs and some decent seniority. Mine was definitely at 10. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Why should they care?  They get their money twice.  Once when the scalpers get them, and then again when the scalpers sell them for more and give Ticketmaster a larger cut.

It's been this way for years and they make zero attempt to fix it.  

I’ll be the sucker who pays the bigger price the second time around. As a last minute decision I didn’t get registered or anything. Tickets will be expensive, but hardly the biggest expense of the trip. 

19 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Well, that was a ***** joke.  The only section they had available for "priority" season ticket holders were in the upper endzones.  Everything else was random single tickets.

The communication, execution, and entire process for this game has been a joke.  The true prioritized were those buying vacation packages or premiere packages.

***** them

Sounds like the Bills ticketing office which is selling blocks of tickets to agencies outside of area but fans from same area cannot buy season tickets.

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I have clubs and some decent seniority. Mine was definitely at 10. 

I wonder if clubs gave you the 30 minute window.  Or I wonder if they just broke all season ticket holders into different start times to help with traffic.  Either way, they ***** up

I was able to get 2 in 452 (end zone upper deck). Very difficult to navigate the map/site.

I wanted 4, but they were going so quickly that I just checked out with the two.

Happy to have them, but will try again on Thursday (or in the aftermarket) for more/better seats.

Now I just need to convince my family to go to the game!

4 minutes ago, SNICE said:

Were you able to get tix at 10?   Did anyone get them ?

I had them in my basket but nope…

10 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I wonder if clubs gave you the 30 minute window.  Or I wonder if they just broke all season ticket holders into different start times to help with traffic.  Either way, they ***** up

Generally there is a club seat window on all presales. This one was just a mess. I’m now a “bot” apparently. I’ll be on the secondary market I guess.

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Sounds like the Bills ticketing office which is selling blocks of tickets to agencies outside of area but fans from same area cannot buy season tickets.

Bills have ZERO to do with this event, this is 100% owned by the NFL

16 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Bills have ZERO to do with this event, this is 100% owned by the NFL

I realize that but they are using the same ticketing model using 3rd parties to get higher prices without raising posted prices.  There is resistance to raising prices which can have negative impact on future sales so the use third parties to get additional revenue.  There is discussion on this in Bills Backers President forum in which some are stepping down because Bills Backers are being supported less.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.