THE Twitter Files - lololololololololol

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What a mess... and these simps bought every drop of it

"trying to protect elon"

that's it? a fragment of a statement diced off excluding context or subject? 

what was it? why did he say that?

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

And crickets from the simps

i have a feeling this is deeper then the puddles you constantly leave that smell like. anyways, its what happens when you post so much garbage and absolutely refuse to acknowledge when you are wrong. is this just another quick take or propaganda that will change in 5 min? who knows! why would this be different?

obviously we have a constitution and first ammendment that everyone including the gov is supposed to uphold. does turkey and india share this?

is there anything in the turkey user agreement that states what happened is against there countries very foundation? you do know everywhere is not here, right? if twitters user agreement in the US transparently mentioned shadow bans and gov censorship without cause or notice and the multitude of other issues. guess what? nobody could say much. all that private company make your own for decades by the liberals is actually a sound statement.

i def will read into this more and oppose it and elon if true because i do not flip my beliefs based on political factors. they just are what they are.

finally. you sure seem to have alot of resentment for something you absolutely rely on in  every single post you cut and paste. you obviously are fine with any story in this thread and are a big finacial supporter of Elon and his platform with your very existence here. pretty typical leftist behavior to condemn something that you also support. did you also buy the checkmark from the guy you hate? lifetime subscription? lol.  

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Damn. the Wa-Po does entire articles on Who or what profiles Musk likes or tweets. while not even referencing the majority that push for peace.

and then folks wonder why the readers of that crap are ignorant past the talking point, on pretty much every topic they yell about

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Spoken like a true antisemite.

its all good. I know you support the words are violence narrative.

even though you make sure to make mean comments in most postings and replies.

You would prefer a world where only some words/narratives are allowed, and any use of the banned terms is grounds for police intervention?

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

its all good. I know you support the words are violence narrative.

even though you make sure to make mean comments in most postings and replies.

You would prefer a world where only some words/narratives are allowed, and any use of the banned terms is grounds for police intervention?

Do you ever think before you post?

You criticize certain narratives because of a PAC you disagree with, yet you enthusiastically support narratives backed by a PAC you approve of. It's challenging to keep up with such inconsistent behavior.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

What a mess

I liked Musk in the past but....he's kind of a weirdo.  He thinks he's cool but I don't think he'd have friends if he weren't loaded.  Twitter may end up failing spectacularly.   The Paul Pelosi thing he had a really odd take on too if i recall.  I get it was a weird scenario but he's not Joe Schmoe who can make flippant moronic comments. 

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I liked Musk in the past but....he's kind of a weirdo.  He thinks he's cool but I don't think he'd have friends if he weren't loaded.  Twitter may end up failing spectacularly.   The Paul Pelosi thing he had a really odd take on too if i recall.  I get it was a weird scenario but he's not Joe Schmoe who can make flippant moronic comments. 

I'm indifferent about Musk generally but yeah, his x was pretty bad.  Apple is making a powerful statement here, in this specific case, but...

Beyond that, I love Apple products and pay the required premium to own them, but I'm not sure what the boycott represents beyond what they likely see as good marketing.  The company loves its partnership with China, Saudi Arabi and the like, and partnered with Russia until just recently.